Valtiel_Terra

Valtiel_Terra's Dispute

139 posts in this topic

I also like the fact that a Window's paint program is open on the bottom of that screenshot.

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I also like the fact that a Window's paint program is open on the bottom of that screenshot.

I didn't even notice lol...

Wait... when did i say that i unlinked my account? (Look all the post here)

Look, i will explain it again:

YOU uploaded a screenshot with WEIRD stats

I uploaded a screenshot showing what i could see once i logged in, showing no player data uploaded, everything in zeros

ANOTHER PERSON (MMDE) also post a screenshot with WEIRD stats.

ANOTHER PERSONs can see the profile with zeros

What i'm saying is that if you see my screenshots the one that shows you how many points do i have (i have points!, i though that the fact that i have points now would prove that i did no unlink my account, because unlinking the account is supposed to delete EVERYTHING from your profile), also shows that my account is NO SYNCHRONIZED. I'm sure that if you look for it in your profile, it will show that your ACCOUNT IS NOT LINKED. I even send a screenshot of my titles, where must have been the one for using RACHAEL but it's not. 

IDK what happened, i blame the page, i wouldn't arge with you if this all would make sense to me. But i think you're taking this too personal, you even unlinked your account (losing all your progress in that page) to prove you're right.

PS: I have the Paint program open because i use it to take screenshots. What i do is press Impr Pant, then paste it to Paint and then upload that file to Imgur. I'm new to taking screenshots or uploading images to internet so if you have a better way, please tell me how, i would appreciate it. Also sorry if i'm so slow to answer but i'm not in home right now and also my english is not so good so i have to check everything i write twice to see if it makes sense.

55 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I also use it for screenshots sometimes lol.

I just don't want to use third-party programs, unless i need to take screenshots for full Skype convos, and i only needed it once, hopefully...

Edited by Lance_87

21 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

I also use it for screenshots sometimes lol.

I just don't want to use third-party programs, unless i need to take screenshots for full Skype convos, and i only needed it once, hopefully...

Snipping tool, it's on most windows computers 

50 minutes ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

because unlinking the account is supposed to delete EVERYTHING...

Relax.  I'm just trying to be logical to provide the community the information based on the info we have.  The screenshots I provided are for the benefit of the community who cannot login to RE.net and necessarily see everything.

Regarding an account unlinking, see this link:  http://web.archive.org/web/20171214033542/https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o715842.html

(This website provides an archival history of how a particular website looked at a specific date / time).  So, the fact that it looks different now is doesn't matter since we know what it used to look like.  

To a 3rd party like myself, or anyone commenting it appears as if : Immediately after this dispute started, the account was either restarted, made private, unlinked, etc.  The information based on before is impossible without using cheats in game.  And what you need to argue is why THAT information is possible, not what shows now.

Sorry if it seems that i was on the defensive, but i can't understand this. I'm not denying the fact that there were some weird stat when you accesed my profile, but i sent a screenshot yesterday night (Here) that shows that from the start i was unable to see that weird stats while logged in my profile. Before and after i logged in my account and sent that screenshot, some people could get into my profile and look at those weird stats.

I'm not saying that those stats weren't there before, i did never deny that. What i'm saying is that those numbers are not mine, because of the reasons i have given.

As you can see in the next images, i dont have the title for using Rachael at least 50 times, but i have the 2 for using Jill at least 50 and 100 times, so if those were my own stats the character of the image would be Jill, not Rachael. Also the only way i can find to reset the stats is to unlink your profile there, after that you will be unable to link the same account before 7 days have passed since the unlinking. As you can see there, my acount is not unlinked, because it says "No play data received" instead of "Acount not linked". I ask you to go to your profile and verify that once an account has been unlinked, it's different what can be seen under your avatar and points. This means that my account wasn't unlinked

wleoOZy.pngX8biJdO.png

I used to rush on a lot of games back then, but i did not cheat. What i think that happens here is that in my page were showed someone else stats, that was "fixed" soon after i logged into my account after years of no use. I can't arge how that info is possible because IDK how it appeared there. The thing is that now my profile shows the info that should have been there for a game that i didn't sync back then, and i have proved that i did not unlinked my profile for it to appear like that. This is just a case of severe bad luck with the database of that page that fixed itself once i logged into an account that i didn't used all this years.  

I know that for you must be hard to believe and you must think that i'm only another cheater, but i really put some effort in that game, spent almost a week of my holidays back then to earn all the trophies and i'm sad that i'm being flagged as a cheater because something that goes beyond my control. This is not impossible and could happens to anyone. 

6 hours ago, Muskratateer said:

Snipping tool, it's on most windows computers 

Huh, that third-party program i used was a lot faster to work with.

8 hours ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

Also the only way i can find to reset the stats is to unlink your profile there, after that you will be unable to link the same account before 7 days have passed since the unlinking. As you can see there, my acount is not unlinked, because it says "No play data received" instead of "Acount not linked". I ask you to go to your profile and verify that once an account has been unlinked, it's different what can be seen under your avatar and points. This means that my account wasn't unlinked

This is quite an unusual and interesting case. Can anyone verify the above re message displayed after unlinking?

10 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I also use paint + imgur for screenshots. It's all down to personal preference; for me it's easy, fast and convenient while also not requiring any 3rd party software such as puush, gyazo etc. I find the snipping tool only useful when needing to showcase a specific segment of the screen, but more importantly omit potentially sensitive/confidential areas. Besides, Prnt Scrn > Alt+Tab > Ctrl+V > Ctrl+S. Job done. No d***ing around with dragging the cursor (especially on a touchpad) etc. Regardless, in this case seeing the whole screen is preferable in my opinion as there's less leeway with editing if that were the case (which I think is very unlikely here). My two cents.

Edited by Zolkovo
Added censorship

11 hours ago, B1rvine said:

To be fair, it's probably because he use the PrtScn button and then paste it into paint to save it.

11 hours ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

Look, i will explain it again:

YOU uploaded a screenshot with WEIRD stats

I uploaded a screenshot showing what i could see once i logged in, showing no player data uploaded, everything in zeros

ANOTHER PERSON (MMDE) also post a screenshot with WEIRD stats.

ANOTHER PERSONs can see the profile with zeros

What i'm saying is that if you see my screenshots the one that shows you how many points do i have (i have points!, i though that the fact that i have points now would prove that i did no unlink my account, because unlinking the account is supposed to delete EVERYTHING from your profile), also shows that my account is NO SYNCHRONIZED. I'm sure that if you look for it in your profile, it will show that your ACCOUNT IS NOT LINKED. I even send a screenshot of my titles, where must have been the one for using RACHAEL but it's not. 

IDK what happened, i blame the page, i wouldn't arge with you if this all would make sense to me. But i think you're taking this too personal, you even unlinked your account (losing all your progress in that page) to prove you're right.

PS: I have the Paint program open because i use it to take screenshots. What i do is press Impr Pant, then paste it to Paint and then upload that file to Imgur. I'm new to taking screenshots or uploading images to internet so if you have a better way, please tell me how, i would appreciate it. Also sorry if i'm so slow to answer but i'm not in home right now and also my english is not so good so i have to check everything i write twice to see if it makes sense.

I took two screenshots of what I saw on that page.

10 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Regarding an account unlinking, see this link:  http://web.archive.org/web/20171214033542/https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o715842.html

(This website provides an archival history of how a particular website looked at a specific date / time).  So, the fact that it looks different now is doesn't matter since we know what it used to look like.  

Lol, I did actually make a snap there too! ;) I just thought it got screwed up because it asks for date, but nice to see you can input date and still see the data that I saw. But maybe you also did it, but whatever, it was done.

Anyway, what is the URL to the RER page Valtiel_Terra wants us to look at?

Edited by MMDE

10 minutes ago, MMDE said:

To be fair, it's probably because he use the PrtScn button and then paste it into paint to save it.

I took two screenshots of what I saw on that page.

Lol, I did actually make a snap there too! ;) I just thought it got screwed up because it asks for date, but nice to see you can input date and still see the data that I saw.

Anyway, what is the URL to the RER page Valtiel_Terra wants us to look at?

i'm asking B1rvine (because he recently unlinked his account) to check the overview of Resident Evil Revelations on his profile and see that his account appears Unlinked, not like the overview of Resident Evil Revelations i upload before, which shows that i'm just "Not Synchronized" which means that i'm not unlinked, which means that i didn't delete my stats in the page unlinking my profile.

"Not Synchronized" means that your profile is linked, and to delete your stats you have to unlink your profile. You may think that i unlinked and then linked again my profile, but there is a waiting time of 7 days after the unlink process, to link again your profile. 

8 minutes ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

i'm asking B1rvine (because he recently unlinked his account) to check the overview of Resident Evil Revelations on his profile and see that his account appears Unlinked, not like the overview of Resident Evil Revelations i upload before, which shows that i'm just "Not Synchronized" which means that i'm not unlinked, which means that i didn't delete my stats in the page unlinking my profile.

"Not Synchronized" means that your profile is linked, and to delete your stats you have to unlink your profile. You may think that i unlinked and then linked again my profile, but there is a waiting time of 7 days after the unlink process, to link again your profile. 

What I think is that there might be a second account involved, which would be strange. :S 

Edited by MMDE

@MooseSketts Yes, i used to do that with all games by that time. Also i never used that page, honestly, i didn't care at all for my stats in that game (or almost any other game at that time).

I saw the same stats with the Rocket Launcher that was posted when I checked on the website earlier this thread as well, and it's not possible to use the rocket launcher to that degree with "normal play".

Say however that for whatever unlikely reason the re.net page was pulling the stats incorrectly could op not just fire up revelations and resynch the game? If I recall correctly the game doesn't auto synch with the website and you need to synch it again or the site will have "old" data...

Edited by Gwendly

There are some questions I can't answer, admittedly.  I don't think it's relevant regarding @Valtiel_Terra's question of whether my account is linked or not.  It isn't, but there's no question the original screenshot of stats are Valtiel_Terra's.  I say this because, while it wasn't documented in a screenshot, (due to the sudden and rapid disappearance of the stats shown) the information on the main profile in question had an event date which corresponded to the timestamps of trophies earned here. At the bottom of this post, I've referenced my former profile as an example.  I have an event for 9/22 thru 10/11.  Valtiel_Terra had an event for Feb 5th thru 22nd.  I made a comment earlier in the thread about this.  Thus, his account stats were his, and his account was indeed synchronized, even if it is no longer somehow.  There's also the matter of login times.  Since this dispute has started, the account in question has logged in which @MMDE captured earlier in the dispute, which links this account to him.

I'm not sure where Valtiel_Terra is going with the linking status or what that proves, because the illegitimate stats were clearly his.

At this point I'd like to know, 

How did you earn those points you say are still there if you never signed up as claimed?

Why did this page suddenly disappear right after the dispute started, since you claim it was someone elses stats that got removed?

Do you agree the original stat post pix with the rocket launcher are illegitimate or not?

gW7QwWf.png

30 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

could op not just fire up revelations and resynch the game? If I recall correctly the game doesn't auto synch with the website and you need to synch it again or the site will have "old" data...

As usual, it's gonna be me that tests various things out again.  I will be relinking my account in a week, and then see what happens etc.

Edited by B1rvine

35 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

How did you earn those points you say are still there if you never signed up as claimed?

Why did this page suddenly disappear right after the dispute started, since you claim it was someone elses stats that got removed?

Do you agree the original stat post pix with the rocket launcher are illegitimate or not?

I was in the middle of typing a post but got called away.

1 hour ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

@MooseSketts Yes, i used to do that with all games by that time. Also i never used that page, honestly, i didn't care at all for my stats in that game (or almost any other game at that time).

I was going to post this link https://www.residentevil.net/en/news_info-201505221549.html which corresponds with me asking OP when he last played.  During the time that OP played there was no written news that I could find via Capcom about their servers not properly updating.  I could only find this one (in 2015), which is after February (the time OP played).  That being said, to me, the screenshots posted before with Rachel as OP's character and the Rocket Launcher as OP's most used weapon (yes I did see that) seem to be legit.

11 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

This is quite an unusual and interesting case. Can anyone verify the above re message displayed after unlinking?

With regard to the linking - If you have an RENet account and are not linked to any systems, it will say this (example):
Unlinked RE Account

To clear up any confusion, just because there are no systems/games linked to the account does not mean you can't use RENet.  You can use RENet as it is a service provided by Capcom.  You can log in and acquire points simply by logging in daily and/or via Web Medals.

Nothing in this dispute is making any sense to me, but out of all the years I have used RENet I haven't encountered any problems that I noticed with my data being uploaded as someone else's data, or just errors in general with my stats displaying incorrectly.

23 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

There are some questions I can't answer, admittedly.  I don't think it's relevant regarding @Valtiel_Terra's question of whether my account is linked or not.  It isn't, but there's no question the original screenshot of stats are Valtiel_Terra's.  I say this because, while it wasn't documented in a screenshot, (due to the sudden and rapid disappearance of the stats shown) the information on the main profile in question had an event date which corresponded to the timestamps of trophies earned here. At the bottom of this post, I've referenced my former profile as an example.  I have an event for 9/22 thru 10/11.  Valtiel_Terra had an event for Feb 5th thru 22nd.  I made a comment earlier in the thread about this.  Thus, his account stats were his, and his account was indeed synchronized, even if it is no longer somehow.  There's also the matter of login times.  Since this dispute has started, the account in question has logged in which @MMDE captured earlier in the dispute, which links this account to him.

I'm not sure where Valtiel_Terra is going with the linking status or what that proves, because the illegitimate stats were clearly his.

gW7QwWf.png

Answering your questions,

First, I earned all those points when i logged into the account, just after i saw your screenshot of the stats. I did sign up after i saw the first screenshot you posted, and i took a screenshot of what i saw in the overview of Resident Evil Revelations.

Second, i think that the page suddenly dissapeared or "fixed" to it's correct state after i logged in, i tried to check everything, pressed some links but i did not unlinked the account (there are enough screenshots that proves it), which is the only way to delete all data from the account. 

Third, I do agree that those stats are not legitimate just because of the rocket launcher, also it seemed weird that the middle weapon appeared as ????, i did search for it and saw that in some cases if not almost all i search, some weapons shows no name/"????" and the numbers of kills/use. Why would a weapon appear as "????"? i saw some profiles of people that got the platinum and there is the same "????" where should be the name of the weapon. 

I uploaded a screenshot of my titles that shows my profile without the ones for Rachael. I have the ones for Jill wich would make her my most used character, but in the first screenshots here it shows Rachael, wich means something is not right.... right?

I do think is relevant what i asked before about your account being uninked, because if you go to the overview of the game you'll see that your account shows NOT LINKED (it will be that way for at least 7 days since the day of unlinking, then you can link it again), while mi account shows NO PLAY DATA RECEIVED (which means linked but with no info. This is important for me, because it proves that i did not unlinked my account to delete the stats with the rocket launcher. It just took me to log in that page to fix my stats to it's real values.

i will repeat something importan again, i enter the account, yes, but it was after all this happened. I have never denied that. What i said was that i didn't use this site back then, 3 years ago.

The two disputes about this now is not the only two people who were reported. The stat pages for everyone who hasn't disputed their flags are still up and working just fine... The one thing I hate in these dispute threads are dishonesty, and this is starting to smell. :( 

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

The two disputes about this now is not the only two people who were reported. The stat pages for everyone who hasn't disputed their flags are still up and working just fine... The one thing I hate in these dispute threads are dishonesty, and this is starting to smell. :( 

I hope this doesn't become like that drama with Army of Two 40th Day and the infamous mask trophy where the guy tried everything to fool us, including fake videos uploaded "exclusively for us" and for just a couple of minutes/hours, lol. One of the most ridiculous things i've seen this year.

I really hate to see like I am attacking you but there are a few things that do not make sense here with what you just said to B1rvine:

First, I earned all those points when i logged into the account, just after i saw your screenshot of the stats. I did sign up after i saw the first screenshot you posted, and i took a screenshot of what i saw in the overview of Resident Evil Revelations.

You were already signed up to RENet prior to the screenshots posted.  So, I think what you mean to say is you logged in after you saw the screenshot, which leads into #2.

Second, i think that the page suddenly dissapeared or "fixed" to it's correct state after i logged in, i tried to check everything, pressed some links but i did not unlinked the account (there are enough screenshots that proves it), which is the only way to delete all data from the account. 

I had posted only one of the times when there were issues with Capcom's servers resulting in people's data being scrambled.  These issue (closest to when you played) were after you had stopped playing; therefore, you would not be effected by the issue because you were not uploading data to Capcom's server.  The only thing you would have received was 5,000 points (I believe) for an unrelated issue Capcom had with their server, which was awarded to every player regardless if they are linked or unlinked to a game.  That being said, for your stats to magically erase like that after signing in make absolutely no sense, and only raises more questions (to me anyway) about the legitimacy of your Raid mode stats.

Third, I do agree that those stats are not legitimate just because of the rocket launcher, also it seemed weird that the middle weapon appeared as ????, i did search for it and saw that in some cases if not almost all i search, some weapons shows no name/"????" and the numbers of kills/use. Why would a weapon appear as "????"? i saw some profiles of people that got the platinum and there is the same "????" where should be the name of the weapon. 

Lastly, the reason why some of the weapons (in your case all of the weapons) have a lock symbol, show no names, and appear as question marks are because you have not found those weapons in Raid mode.  Since you no longer have data uploaded to the Revelations segment, all the weapons you see will be as described in the previous sentence.

I don't know if it is a language barrier, but I am even more confused:  To say that you did not use the site 3 years ago makes no sense.  Technically, if you never logged in, you were still using the site to upload your data to Capcom's server; otherwise, none of the Titles would have unlocked (how would the server have known about the titles you have unlocked for Revelations if you weren't using the data synchronization?).  That being said, at some point you were syncing your data which is why some people saw on the RENet site the screenshot that had been posted with Rachel.

I'm not feeling attacked, i know that my english is not perfect and sometimes it makes confuse to understand what i'm saying.

It's confusing sometimes i do write sign up, log in , enter, get into, to talk about the same thing. It's my mistake, i will try not to repeat that again, sorry.

I wish i still have the Rachel/Rocket launcher data in my stats, so it would be clearly obvious that is not mine, because i have Jill titles and not the rachel ones.

Yesterday i discovered about titles and i was happy to see that i dont have the ones for Rachael, which should proves that there is someting wrong  there. Right now my account doesn't appear as UNLINKED wich should mean that i did not unlinked it to reset my stats. 

I know that you do your best to remove cheaters from leaderboards, i'm just here trying to prove that i had nothing to do with the thing that got me in this trouble. I enjoy videogames and dont feel the need of cheat in something like that. If i were guilty i would just accept it, move on and not start a dispute, but that's not the case. I did play the game for a week 3 years ago and put some time and effort on earning the plat.

Sorry for intruding, but I see another dispute with Revelations as well... I have recently platinumed Revelations on PS3, and if this matters, I can confirm that RE.net stats are weird as hell, sometimes they don't make any sense.

I'm not defending flagged users, but... this is something to be considered.

8 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Sorry for intruding, but I see another dispute with Revelations as well... I have recently platinumed Revelations on PS3, and if this matters, I can confirm that RE.net stats are weird as hell, sometimes they don't make any sense.

I'm not defending flagged users, but... this is something to be considered.

Why are you saying the stats are weird as hell?