Valtiel_Terra

Valtiel_Terra's Dispute

139 posts in this topic

Just now, MMDE said:

Why are you saying the stats are weird as hell?

I remember trying to track my kills for the 10,000 raid kills trophy, trying to add them up with different ways, substracting suspected campaign kills, taking the caps into consideration, and it just never added up for me. I remember complaining about some other anomalies as well, but can't exactly remember, what.

Other titles were fine, though, but I found Rev1's stats unreliable.

Or maybe I was just a moron, IDK :D 

I've been putting some thought to it...and there is a very easy solution to all this debate about disputer stats not showing properly either because RE.net is buggy or because it's suspected he unlinked his Revelations data from RE.net to hide hacked data. Here is the solution: Ask the disputer to upload his play data and synchronize it in RE.net as soon as possible. If he indeed didn't unlink his account there, he should be able do it now and not wait a full week to do it. If he did it, he won't be able to do it. The whole process should be pretty fast since you just usually needs to start the game and choose to send the data to RE.net in options menu (If it's like in RE6) or maybe play a chapter or quick match in Raid mode. Once the disputer does that he just needs to click synchronize data for Revelations in RE.net and all data from his entire Revelations playthrough should be uploaded in less than an hour.

If he isn't able to even do something so simple as uploading his data to RE.net, it's because he is indeed hiding something.

*Btw, it's pretty to spot hacked saves in RE.net, as proved before in this same thread, so if he does use them trying to deceive us, we can verify that too.*

26 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

...  Here is the solution:  ...

Thats actually a great idea.  For now, this will prove if an account is linked or not.  

I will be testing things though in a week myself.  I'd like to see what happens when I re-link and restart with no save data on my system.

Id like to see if stats reset etc, or shows what was there before.

Edited by B1rvine

5 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

I've been putting some thought to it...and there is a very easy solution to all this debate about disputer stats not showing properly either because RE.net is buggy or because it's suspected he unlinked his Revelations data from RE.net to hide hacked data. Here is the solution: Ask the disputer to upload his play data and synchronize it in RE.net as soon as possible. If he indeed didn't unlink his account there, he should be able do it now and not wait a full week to do it. If he did it, he won't be able to do it. The whole process should be pretty fast since you just usually needs to start the game and choose to send the data to RE.net in options menu (If it's like in RE6) or maybe play a chapter or quick match in Raid mode. Once the disputer does that he just needs to click synchronize data for Revelations in RE.net and all data from his entire Revelations playthrough should be uploaded in less than an hour.

If he isn't able to even do something so simple as uploading his data to RE.net, it's because he is indeed hiding something.

*Btw, it's pretty to spot hacked saves in RE.net, as proved before in this same thread, so if he does use them trying to deceive us, we can verify that too.*

Except, they will upload some fake data. We already got their data tbh. It was working fine, like for everyone else who hasn't disputed yet, and was up until they got the flags and started to dispute the flags.

5 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Thats actually a great idea.  For now, this will prove if an account is linked or not.  

I will be testing things though in a week myself.  I'd like to see what happens when I re-link and restart with no save data on my system.

Id like to see if stats reset etc, or shows what was there before.

I though that i already proved that my account is still linked. I mean.. it says "No play data received" instead of "Not linked". @B1rvine Please confirm that in an unlinked account it says different to mine, no matter if is relevant or not for you. IDK why you didn't want to answer that before. Sorry if i'm expressing myself in a rude way, i'm not trying to be rude at all.

5 hours ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

...@B1rvine Please confirm...

I did before.  The post that starts with, "There are some questions I can't answer, admittedly." followed by, "It isn't".

But, I try to be very thorough in these cases.  Please don't think I'm attacking you.  I'm simply being thorough. See this case where extensive research was done, and I helped get someone's flag removed:  https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/54838-yong_bins-dispute/ .  What I want is consistency here and to be able to explain your profile.  

With that said, nothing really makes sense about your case. I don't really want to try to focus on if mine is different because, you're right, I don't see how its relevant. The only thing differences in our linking status would actually prove is there is a different process to get from before and now.  It doesn't change the fact data was there before.  There could also be ways to un-syncronize data somehow, somewhere, etc. 

I'll just be blunt now,

Here is your old profile: http://web.archive.org/web/20171214033542/https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o715842.html

Here is my old profile: https://i.imgur.com/s0XTCF5.png  (which, btw, looks VERY similar to fbdbh's, except he did an extra play thru)

Now, here is how both of ours look,

Yours: https://www.residentevil.net/en/p659929.html

Mine:  https://www.residentevil.net/en/p1100922.html

So, it very very much appears that the same process occurred here. An unlinking.  I'd like to know *why* it looks the same.

You previously stated, "What i think that happens here is that in my page were showed someone else stats, that was "fixed" soon after i logged into my account after years of no use.  (Thursday at 03:06 PM)

So, I have multiple problems with this.  

1) I logged in after years of no use too, my stuff didn't disappear.  Everyone else here didn't have their's disappear. Why did yours? What happened differently?   2) This contradicts your previous statement, "I'm being flagged for the info that appears in a site that i didn't sign up" (Thursday at 12:14 AM).  3) Ignoring the first two problems, why did you earn ~174,000 points upon your supposed new sign up? Other people have tested what happens, and here are the results shared with me:

LAPbff8.png

When multiple people, except you, have the exact same experience, you'll need to have a darn good explanation of what happened differently.

Again, I am the person who tests every variation of things out in these cases, confirm repeatable results, and since I can't explain why you're the only person with different results, it makes me question the validity of your claim.  If you can explain exact processes you did that differ to the repeated tests others and myself have then that will go a long way to prove your innocence here.

But just saying "B1rvine's is different than mine" really isn't a defense, BECAUSE only you can get these different results after others have tried, AND you don't have an explanation for it.

PS: Again, I'm not attacking you here, I just prefer to understand the how's and why's to understand these cases to help future cases.

(PSS:  How does it feel to be the person to essentially determine all future cases in this matter?)

Edited by B1rvine

What I want to know is why are people randomly looking through his re stats on the website anyway? Seems like he's getting targeted to me, lol.

8 minutes ago, Velaxity said:

What I want to know is why are people randomly looking through his re stats on the website anyway? Seems like he's getting targeted to me, lol.

They looked at his stats to try and exonerate him, not target him. His RE Stats would just be another source of information that someone would look at wile researching. It isn't like they picked his name at random. He filed a dispute about his flag.

14 minutes ago, Velaxity said:

What does it matter if they were targeted? :S And I'm fairly certain the person who reported this weren't targeting anyone specifically.

3 minutes ago, skateak said:

They looked at his stats to try and exonerate him, not target him. His RE Stats would just be another source of information that someone would look at wile researching. It isn't like they picked his name at random. He filed a dispute about his flag.

But it was looked at before the report was made and approved. Not entirely sure how the person picked the accounts to look up, but I think what was done was look up the fastest 100%-ers, because he'd be like in top 10-15 fastest:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1956-resident-evil-revelations

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1956-resident-evil-revelations/Valtiel_Terra (6 days)

But why does this matter at all if it's a legit report?

Edited by MMDE

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

But it was looked at before the report was made and approved. Not entirely sure how the person picked the accounts to look up, but I think what was done was look up the fastest 100%-ers, because he'd be like in top 10-15 fastest:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1956-resident-evil-revelations

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1956-resident-evil-revelations/Valtiel_Terra (6 days)

Ah I see who reported it now. Didn't see that he said he double checked and got a screenshot of the stat page before reporting.

It'd be quite disheartening if this turned out to be a guilty verdict, not because I'm for or against this case but because nothing irks me more than dishonesty and the passion of his plea, albeit lacking in veracity, is somewhat convincing to an outsider with zero knowledge of the game. I for one despise cheaters who wish to remain on leaderboards (I have no quibble with casual gamers who cheat for fun and have no interest in rankings), so with such a persistent defence like this it paves a steeper slope for honest gamers wrongly flagged. Slowly losing faith in human benevolence :(

4 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I did before.  The post that starts with, "There are some questions I can't answer, admittedly." followed by, "It isn't".

But, I try to be very thorough in these cases.  Please don't think I'm attacking you.  I'm simply being thorough. See this case where extensive research was done, and I helped get someone's flag removed:  https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/54838-yong_bins-dispute/ .  What I want is consistency here and to be able to explain your profile.  

With that said, nothing really makes sense about your case. I don't really want to try to focus on if mine is different because, you're right, I don't see how its relevant. The only thing differences in our linking status would actually prove is there is a different process to get from before and now.  It doesn't change the fact data was there before.  There could also be ways to un-syncronize data somehow, somewhere, etc. 

I'll just be blunt now,

Here is your old profile: http://web.archive.org/web/20171214033542/https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o715842.html

Here is my old profile: https://i.imgur.com/s0XTCF5.png  (which, btw, looks VERY similar to fbdbh's, except he did an extra play thru)

Now, here is how both of ours look,

Yours: https://www.residentevil.net/en/p659929.html

Mine:  https://www.residentevil.net/en/p1100922.html

So, it very very much appears that the same process occurred here. An unlinking.  I'd like to know *why* it looks the same.

You previously stated, "What i think that happens here is that in my page were showed someone else stats, that was "fixed" soon after i logged into my account after years of no use.  (Thursday at 03:06 PM)

So, I have multiple problems with this.  

1) I logged in after years of no use too, my stuff didn't disappear.  Everyone else here didn't have their's disappear. Why did yours? What happened differently?   2) This contradicts your previous statement, "I'm being flagged for the info that appears in a site that i didn't sign up" (Thursday at 12:14 AM).  3) Ignoring the first two problems, why did you earn ~174,000 points upon your supposed new sign up? Other people have tested what happens, and here are the results shared with me:

LAPbff8.png

When multiple people, except you, have the exact same experience, you'll need to have a darn good explanation of what happened differently.

Again, I am the person who tests every variation of things out in these cases, confirm repeatable results, and since I can't explain why you're the only person with different results, it makes me question the validity of your claim.  If you can explain exact processes you did that differ to the repeated tests others and myself have then that will go a long way to prove your innocence here.

But just saying "B1rvine's is different than mine" really isn't a defense, BECAUSE only you can get these different results after others have tried, AND you don't have an explanation for it.

PS: Again, I'm not attacking you here, I just prefer to understand the how's and why's to understand these cases to help future cases.

(PSS:  How does it feel to be the person to essentially determine all future cases in this matter?)

I don't feel attacked by you, i know you do your best to remove cheaters from the leaderboard and right now i look like one.

1) I'm not saying that my stuff did disappear, i say that my stats changed to the ones of someone that hasn't uploaded his stats to the page. It happened 3 years ago, but i cant think of a reason to join the page and upload my stats (i have no interest in track them, i have no one to share them or compare them) I just entered my account right after you uploaded yhe first screenshot and what i found was that there were no stats. (i know that this is weird, because before this, you checked my profile, and after this someone else did check my profile and saw the same as you)

2)  Sorry if that statement was confusing, i used the past time to talk about what happened almost 3 years ago. I insist that i cant find a reason to track stats in a game that i planed to just plat and move on. Just think of it... if i was going to cheat why would i going to upload some cheated stats there to be exposed? There can be plenty of players that could use cheat and just didn't upload their data. 

3) This week when i entered that page after your screenshot, i earned a lot of points (and i'm still earning them) IDK how the point system works, i just found out it existed recently by the same time i discovered the title system. I think that these must be the point for the titles i have

Isn't it strange that my titles doesn't match the stats from the first screenshot? (I'm talking about Rachael titles).

Now my profile shows no stats, but also shows that i did not Unlink my profile (which is the only way to delete all the info). 

"But just saying "B1rvine's is different than mine" really isn't a defense, BECAUSE only you can get these different results after others have tried" I'm saying that only because it proves that my RE revelations looks different than the one of someone who has unlinked his profile. I did not delete my profile or unlinked it, i think that proves a little something here.

58 minutes ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

Isn't it strange that my titles doesn't match the stats from the first screenshot? (I'm talking about Rachael titles).

Now my profile shows no stats, but also shows that i did not Unlink my profile (which is the only way to delete all the info). 

What other titles after Body Language 1 do you have unlocked?  I know the list is long, but maybe if we saw the other titles you have unlocked that may help us in this dispute case.

5 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

What other titles after Body Language 1 do you have unlocked?  I know the list is long, but maybe if we saw the other titles you have unlocked that may help us in this dispute case.

Thanks for the idea, I did look at the titles and compare them with the "Rachael stats" and found 4 differences:

1. I don't have the title Parts Enthusiast (Acquired 100 different Parts) and the "Rachael stats have 116 parts obtained.
  2. I don't have the title Rocket Enthusiast 1 (Finished off 50 enemies with the Rocket Launcher) or Rocket Enthusiast 2 (Finished off 100 enemies with the Rocket Launcher)
  3. The "Weapon" Collector titles are for collecting 10 different weapons of the same category. Handgun, Machinegun, Shotgun and Rifle titles are earned, which means that at least there are 40 different weapons collected. The "Rachel stats" shows that there are only 31 weapons obtained. I'm not sure about this one because the title may count also the weapons collected outside Raid mode.
  4. I do have Big Shot (Defeat 5,000 enemies), and the sum of the kills with the "Rachel stats" that appears under the 3 favorite weapons is 3.607. I'm not sure about this one because the title may count also the kills outside Raid mode.

You can check the title list order and how to unlock the titles here (it only misses the weapons collector titles):   https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/resident-evil-revelations/205631-re-net-titles-list.html

QFIsJ3q.png

r3np4UO.png

10 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

It'd be quite disheartening if this turned out to be a guilty verdict, not because I'm for or against this case but because nothing irks me more than dishonesty and the passion of his plea, albeit lacking in veracity, is somewhat convincing to an outsider with zero knowledge of the game. I for one despise cheaters who wish to remain on leaderboards (I have no quibble with casual gamers who cheat for fun and have no interest in rankings), so with such a persistent defence like this it paves a steeper slope for honest gamers wrongly flagged. Slowly losing faith in human benevolence :(

Since it's not super obvious how bad/unlikely this is for someone who's not familiar with RE:R raid mode, you have to earn BP to buy items in the store. 1 (one) shot with the rocket launcher costs 60,000* BPs , and a good farming route gives you ~100K* in about 3-5 minutes. For the ~3,500 rocket kills you would need to grind for ~110 hours just to get enough BP to buy the rockets. Then you can max use one per round afaik so you would need to play 3,000+ rounds a 3+ min each, so another 100+ hrs. Of course to grind for the BP to buy the rockets you would have to use a different weapon  to kill enemies while going for the BP. Add to that there is quite frequently people who have hacks that allow them to have infinite rocket launcher ammo when you match make with randoms.

It's been mentioned a few times in both this thread and the other thread about RE:R that the disputer should re sync their stats with the website and I'm not sure why that hasn't been done yet? 

* Roughly, not 100% sure off the top of my head but to give you an idea...

2 hours ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

Thanks for the idea, I did look at the titles and compare them with the "Rachael stats" and found 4 differences:

1. I don't have the title Parts Enthusiast (Acquired 100 different Parts) and the "Rachael stats have 116 parts obtained.
  2. I don't have the title Rocket Enthusiast 1 (Finished off 50 enemies with the Rocket Launcher) or Rocket Enthusiast 2 (Finished off 100 enemies with the Rocket Launcher)
  3. The "Weapon" Collector titles are for collecting 10 different weapons of the same category. Handgun, Machinegun, Shotgun and Rifle titles are earned, which means that at least there are 40 different weapons collected. The "Rachel stats" shows that there are only 31 weapons obtained. I'm not sure about this one because the title may count also the weapons collected outside Raid mode.
  4. I do have Big Shot (Defeat 5,000 enemies), and the sum of the kills with the "Rachel stats" that appears under the 3 favorite weapons is 3.607. I'm not sure about this one because the title may count also the kills outside Raid mode.

You can check the title list order and how to unlock the titles here (it only misses the weapons collector titles):   https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/resident-evil-revelations/205631-re-net-titles-list.html

QFIsJ3q.png

r3np4UO.png

Those are all of the Titles you have unlocked???

Could you take a screenshot of all of the titles starting at the top where it says "Titles Unlocked" and down?  It should be about 7 or 8 screenshots (depends on the zoom of your browser I guess).

Edited by MooseSketts

@Valtiel_Terra  I think we're just sort of going in circles at this point.  It sounds like your defense is:

"The old data that used to be there isn't mine, and when I logged in and created an account it shows properly now"

So you must prove the old data wasn't yours before we can really continue, and thus far you've failed to do so.  

Explaining why/how your new stats are correct now doesn't necessarily prove that your old stats aren't correct. That's a logical fallacy.

Its kind of like me saying, "PSNP.com servers went down earlier today" and you saying, "Its working right now".  Both of those statements would be correct, so yours has no relevance to mine there.  Thats also why I say your question wasn't relevant earlier about my link status.

Why would someone else's stats be on your profile at all?  

Why would the dates of the old data be exactly the time you played Raid mode?  

As for right now today, why would you have any titles or badges if its never been synchronized (not uploaded)? Mine has that still btw, even after unlinking.

All of these questions above really need to be answered, in a way that isn't just saying "my current stats are right" since we already explained those being correct doesn't mean that the old ones are wrong. (thats if they really are accurate, and not carefully crafted fakes or something)

With that said, it would really do your case wonders if you did sync new data on your account.  I'd also like to know the answer to @MooseSketts question about the titles you have now.  You don't need screenshots, but listing each and every one of them would help.

Edited by B1rvine

Wow now there is a custom case. I'm not saying that OP's plat is legit. I'm just very impressed with their digging. It seems @B1rvine is reporting machine and @MMDE is flagging machine.😂 Everyone is not safe on this site. Looks like in a future they can flag legit lists and then they will require you screeenshot that shows ingame stat. Then maybe whole plat playthrough video lol. Lost trust of leaderboard. Soon in leaderboard nothing but a active members left on this site if this flag system going. Maybe MMDE top of the leaderboard 😂

I'm sorry that if i'm offended to someone. I'm just saying that flagging system is not perfect. Flagging should 100% sure before flagging. OP shouldn't have to create dispute, Flagger should create dispute and discuss about the lists with community before flag is approved if u like to flag someone. Because I believe there is a lot players that legit games flagged for unknown reason only op or few player knows. Everyone can't login everyday check their flagged game defend himself also everyone is not a member of this site.

I love this site's boosting session. Leaderboard is whole joke :P

Edited by neiauto_ma

34 minutes ago, neiauto_ma said:

Wow now there is a custom case. I'm not saying that OP's plat is legit. I'm just very impressed with their digging. It seems @B1rvine is reporting machine and @MMDE is flagging machine.1f602.png Everyone is not safe on this site. Looks like in a future they can flag legit lists and then they will require you screeenshot that shows ingame stat. Then maybe whole plat playthrough video lol. Lost trust of leaderboard. Soon in leaderboard nothing but a active members left on this site if this flag system going. Maybe MMDE top of the leaderboard 1f602.png

I'm sorry that if i'm offended to someone. I'm just saying that flagging system is not perfect. Flagging should 100% sure before flagging. OP shouldn't have to create dispute, Flagger should create dispute and discuss about the lists with community before flag is approved if u like to flag someone. Because I believe there is a lot players that legit games flagged for unknown reason only op or few player knows. Everyone can't login everyday check their flagged game defend himself also everyone is not a member of this site.

I love this site's boosting session. Leaderboard is whole joke :P

I'm guessing you are someone on a second account who has been flagged on their main and is pretty sour about it or something.

The flags are looked at before they are applied. They shouldn't have to dispute flags if they haven't cheated. Very rare someone is flagged incorrectly as far as I'm concerned. We're talking about 0.2% or something, and in those cases they can easily get lifted. Unfortunately, most of these dispute threads are people trying to get away with cheating. So many of them are so blatantly lying. Seen many cases where the trophy lists screams cheating, and their online stats are the exact same as many other cheaters, and they somehow want to claim they didn't cheat. Even seen people who was caught having uploaded random timestamps for tons of games trying to dispute this. And this is just the facepalmingly bad excuses and disputes, and those there's been many of. Just imagine how many that isn't that bad that try to get away with it? Yeah, that's what a lot of this is, just people lying to get themselves lifted.

Just to be clear, just because B1rvine knew about the flags before they were applied does not mean he did the reporting. And this was looked at closely before being applied. As it currently is, this won't get lifted. Pretty damn obvious it was cheated before it was reported. The online stats were backed up, screenshots taken of it as well, and it only disappeared when they tried to dispute the flags. I'm just letting it go on for a bit to see if someone might have been mistaken or something.

No, they don't need screenshots etc. Just explain the evidence.

The leaderboard would be a joke if all these cheaters just got away with it. As it currently is, people are discouraged from cheating. They know they might get caught. People who don't cheat don't need to worry.

yeah well I have mixed feelings about this as well.

But i'm impressed with the effort of everyone too.

That said, if I were the person in question, I would try to do as requested as fast as I could and it's sunday after all, so where is he? smells like cheater searching for a way out BUT to actually use this against him is not really fair ^^"

I disagree on one thing: why does he have to prove the old data wasn't his?

IF there is NO way to link another account to the RENet (which he could try to fool you)  it is save to say to upload his data again would show everything we need to know. if there is no sign of this rachel character or anything it would prove an error in RENet.

(At the same time it is the only thing he can do and should be the only thing we should look at, and not his paint-app on a screenshot or maybe he even lied about the regristration, but thats not a prove for his cheating, thats a whichhunt. Yes his answers were contradictory but thats not important IF his upload is legit)

But Valtiel has to do so first. If he don't WANT to, he is probably cheating.

Case closed.

PS: I don't cheat, I want cheater always to be punished and if I ever be flagged for something beyond my power (maybe the website really causes fucked up stats?)  I will probably cry xD Thats why I'm so interested in this.

11 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

Because there is essentially undeniable proof that it is his.  And his entire argument is basically that it's not his.

32 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

it's sunday after all, so where is he?

Sleeping in, church, different timezones, work? Not every job is monday-friday and not everyone lives in America.

7 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Sleeping in, church, different timezones, work? Not every job is monday-friday and not everyone lives in America.

yep, I know bc I'm from germany ;)

and its still sunday here and in the most countries.

But it was basically sarcasm bc there was a lot of dumb argumentation like this, but I file this under language barricade that I wasn't clear enough ^^"

31 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Because there is essentially undeniable proof that it is his.  And his entire argument is basically that it's not his.

yeah and an upload of his data would show the same stats again.

and if it won't, what happens next? bc it would be a prove of an error somewhere while uploading data or on the RENet, am I wrong?

I don't defend him, quite the opposite actually but this feels like it's more important to uncover a liar than the actual problem if the trophies are legit or not. And imo he can lie as much as he want to if it makes him happy, it's enough to look at his new uploaded data.

51 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

yeah well I have mixed feelings about this as well.

But i'm impressed with the effort of everyone too.

That said, if I were the person in question, I would try to do as requested as fast as I could and it's sunday after all, so where is he? smells like cheater searching for a way out BUT to actually use this against him is not really fair ^^"

IF there is NO way to link another account to the RENet (which he could try to fool you)  it is save to say to upload his data again would show everything we need to know. if there is no sign of this rachel character or anything it would prove an error in RENet.

(At the same time it is the only thing he can do and should be the only thing we should look at, and not his paint-app on a screenshot or maybe he even lied about the regristration, but thats not a prove for his cheating, thats a whichhunt. Yes his answers were contradictory but thats not important IF his upload is legit)

But Valtiel has to do so first. If he don't WANT to, he is probably cheating.

Case closed.

PS: I don't cheat, I want cheater always to be punished and if I ever be flagged for something beyond my power (maybe the website really causes fucked up stats?)  I will probably cry xD Thats why I'm so interested in this.

Yeah it's sunday but also here in my country is elections day, so i had to travel to my natal city to vote (Thanks to God i wasn't selected as the guy who delivers the papers to the persons to vote and stays there until 6-8 PM)

My titles are: 

1. Supreme Antibody Holder 1
  2. Supreme Antibody Holder 2
  3. Body Language 1
  4. Body Language 2
  5. Knife Obsession
  6. Samurai
  7. Appetite for destruction 1
  8. Electrofreak 1
  9. Electrofreak 2
  10. Strategist 1
  11. Evasion amateur