Valtiel_Terra

Valtiel_Terra's Dispute

139 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

Sleeping in, church, different timezones, work? Not every job is monday-friday and not everyone lives in America.

40 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

yeah and an upload of his data would show the same stats again. and if it won't, what happens next? bc it would be a prove of an error somewhere while uploading data or on the RENet...

He's been here and responded multiple times in the thread since the original request was made days ago.  

I plan to re-link my own account, and sync without my data from before to see what happens.  If my exact same stats show up, then awesome so will his. If it doesn't and pulls from my "new fresh restarted data" , then it doesn't prove anything since it indeed can change and pulls off whatever save is used.

The only thing re-linking now will do is prove his account is in unsyncd status and not unlinked as he claims.

29 minutes ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

Yeah it's sunday but also here in my country is elections day, so i had to travel to my natal city to vote (Thanks to God i wasn't selected as the guy who delivers the papers to the persons to vote and stays there until 6-8 PM)

My titles are: 

1. Supreme Antibody Holder 1
  2. Supreme Antibody Holder 2
  3. Body Language 1
  4. Body Language 2
  5. Knife Obsession
  6. Samurai
  7. Appetite for destruction 1
  8. Electrofreak 1
  9. Electrofreak 2
  10. Strategist 1
  11. Evasion amateur
  12. Parts Collector
  13. Handgun Collector
  14. Machinegun Collector
  15. Shotgun Collector
  16. Rifle Collector
  17. Businesslike 1
  18. Businesslike 2
  19. Ooze Hunter
  20. Ooze Killer
  21. Ooze Eliminator
  22. Pincer Hunter
  23. Pincer Killer
  24. Pincer Eliminator
  25. Tricorne Hunter
  26. Tricorne Killer
  27. Tricorne Eliminator
  28. Chunk Hunter
  29. Chunk Killer
  30. Rachael Hunter
  31. Rachael Killer
  32. Globster Hunter
  33. Globster Killer
  34. Fenrir hunter
  35. Fenrir Killer
  36. Ghiozzo Hunter
  37. Ghiozzo Killer
  38. Ghiozzo Eliminator
  39. Sea Creeper Hunter
  40. Sea Creeper Killer
  41. Sea Creeper Eliminator
  42. Hunter Hunter (😂)
  43. Hunter Killer
  44. Hunter Eliminator
  45. Farfarello Hunter
  46. Farfarello Killer
  47. Farfarello Eliminator
  48. Scagdead Hunter
  49. Scagdead Killer
  50. Scarmiglione Hunter
  51. Scarmiglione Killer
  52. Baby draghinazzo Hunter
  53. Baby Draghinazzo Kille
  54. Acuelozzo Hunter
  55. Acuelozzo Killer
  56. Rookie
  57. Promising Newbie
  58. Key Figure
  59. Big Shot
  60. Bounty Hunter
  61. Raid Fan
  62. Wall Blister Hunter
  63. Wall Blaster Killer

So the original screenshot shows him at 67 titles, 4 are missing from this list: two for rocket kills and two for Rachael use.

hmmm 

Edit: or a single badge for Rachel and another for the parts or something.

Edited by B1rvine

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

He's been here and responded multiple times in the thread since the original request was made days ago.  

as I said in my last post, thats not what I meant and obviously I wasn't clear enough about that. I know he WAS here and I seriously should stop beeing sarcastic in another language...

anyways

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I plan to re-link my own account, and sync without my data from before to see what happens.  If my exact same stats show up, then awesome so will his. If it doesn't and pulls from my "new fresh restarted data" , then it doesn't prove anything since it indeed can change and pulls off whatever save is used.

yeah as I said.

If hes no liar his hope will be that your data will be the same when you relink and his will be different and matching his words (like never using that character he said)

and I'm pretty intrigued what will happen in that situation. Thats all what I said.

22 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

The only thing re-linking now will do is prove his account is in unsyncd status and not unlinked as he claims.

So the original screenshot shows him at 67 titles, 4 are missing from this list: two for rocket kills and two for Rachael use.

hmmm 

Edit: or a single badge for Rachel and another for the parts or something.

I hate to be an ass, but unless I am misreading something I thought on the original screenshot it said he had 63 Titles and 67 Web Badges.  He's listed the 63 Titles he allegedly has.  

But I do have to agree about the Rocket Launcher and Rachel titles.

Edited by MooseSketts

22 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

Snip

I gotcha. Was also responding to the other guy as well.

And actually, now that I think about it, the re-linking status won't matter if it's beyond 7 days. Even if my data is the same as before when using a brand new save on my account. It's possible to re-link with another PSN account after 7 days. (Which could be anything). 

Edited by B1rvine

3 hours ago, Ai-ds_low said:

yeah well I have mixed feelings about this as well.

But i'm impressed with the effort of everyone too.

That said, if I were the person in question, I would try to do as requested as fast as I could and it's sunday after all, so where is he? smells like cheater searching for a way out BUT to actually use this against him is not really fair ^^"

I disagree on one thing: why does he have to prove the old data wasn't his?

IF there is NO way to link another account to the RENet (which he could try to fool you)  it is save to say to upload his data again would show everything we need to know. if there is no sign of this rachel character or anything it would prove an error in RENet.

(At the same time it is the only thing he can do and should be the only thing we should look at, and not his paint-app on a screenshot or maybe he even lied about the regristration, but thats not a prove for his cheating, thats a whichhunt. Yes his answers were contradictory but thats not important IF his upload is legit)

But Valtiel has to do so first. If he don't WANT to, he is probably cheating.

Case closed.

PS: I don't cheat, I want cheater always to be punished and if I ever be flagged for something beyond my power (maybe the website really causes fucked up stats?)  I will probably cry xD Thats why I'm so interested in this.

1. He might sync something new that looks legit.
  2. The old page was him. He'll need to show that there's some issue with RE net that suddenly happened after the evidence was posted in this thread. There's several more that was flagged, and they are all still in-tact. I don't believe in such coincidences. Furthermore, it was among top 15 fastest 100% times out of 6550 players with 100%, which should tell you there might have been something else going on here. A lot of people have been caught cheating this game just by the timestamps alone, so it's far from a rare game to be cheated.

@MooseSketts you are right. I'm looking at this on a phone right now and the graphics are a bit smushed together.  So the original page that was deleted is 63 titles, and @Valtiel_Terra has listed 63 now. Coincidence?

Edited by B1rvine

Someone just told me something else that doesn't make sense I didn't catch before.

#60 Bounty Hunter.

The requirements for this particular title require you kill 50 Wanted enemies.  Basically, in order to kill Wanted Enemies, you must join an "Event."  The Wanted Monsters are determined by RE.net and absolutely require that you have synchronized data before.  The website can't award that badge without data from a system first.

This sort of goes hand and hand with what I've said before which links your old stat page to you.  I did mention that the "Event" on your stats was during a time frame exactly when you earned trophies, Feb 5th - 22nd.

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Answering your last 2 post @B1rvine, Yes that's one way to see it. There are 63 titles and there is that one title you mentioned. That ONE title and the 63 titles proves your point, but as you want to see that number of titles and also that one title as enough prove, i think that you have to see the fact that there are no titles for rachael (2 titles) or for rocket laucher (2 titles) or more that 100 parts (1 title). If you want to close the case considering half of the picture, wel... that's up to you.

On 17/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, B1rvine said:

@MooseSketts you are right. I'm looking at this on a phone right now and the graphics are a bit smushed together.  So the original page that was deleted is 63 titles, and @Valtiel_Terra has listed 63 now. Coincidence?

Oh come on! it would be really a suspicious coincidence if the number of titles were 58 and not 63.  😯

@Valtiel_Terra I'll concede my point regarding the number of titles. That was speculation.  Neither of us can really prove anything by it.

But the more important question is : how did you get titles at all without syncing?

Bounty Hunter requires you played and sync'd before since to do that one you have to be a signed up on RE.net.

Also:  How did someone else's stats show up on your profile as you've claimed?  Why do they match up with your trophies exactly?

Most importantly: Why haven't you done the one thing that will verify your claim that your account is unsync'd after a fresh signup and not unlinked to remove evidence?   I don't wanna be a bad guy here, but screenshots can be faked, re-linking your account and updating stats cannot. (any stats, within the 7 days, which is basically the remainder of today) will prove without a reason of doubt that, at the very least, you're being honest about your link status not being unlinked before.

To the outside viewers who think this is a witch hunt, or we're pressing him too hard, or haven't read the entire thread at this point, I'll just say this in a nutshell.

His account has impossible data. He claims the account with his name and timestamps is indeed cheated but must be someone else's data.  He has not done anything  to verify his claims that can't be faked, forged, etc, and if you have any understanding of this game, it's absolutely crazy.

Edited by B1rvine

7 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@Valtiel_Terra I'll concede my point regarding the number of titles. That was speculation.  Neither of us can really prove anything by it.

But the more important question is : how did you get titles at all without syncing?

Bounty Hunter requires you played and sync'd before since to do that one you have to be a signed up on RE.net.

Also:  How did someone else's stats show up on your profile as you've claimed?  Why do they match up with your trophies exactly?

Most importantly: Why haven't you done the one thing that will verify your claim that your account is unsync'd after a fresh signup and not unlinked to remove evidence?   I don't wanna be a bad guy here, but screenshots can be faked, re-linking your account and updating stats cannot. (any stats, within the 7 days, which is basically the remainder of today) will prove without a reason of doubt that, at the very least, you're being honest about your link status not being unlinked before.

To the outside viewers who think this is a witch hunt, or we're pressing him too hard, or haven't read the entire thread at this point, I'll just say this in a nutshell.

His account has impossible data. He claims the account with his name and timestamps is indeed cheated but must be someone else's data.  He has not done anything  to verify his claims that can't be faked, forged, etc, and if you have any understanding of this game, it's absolutely crazy.

Thanks, because you just made me look at my trophies and see something that doesn't match, and should be considered.

The first screenshot you posted, "Rachael stats", shows that all the campaign mode was played in CASUAL MODE. All those deaths and kills and everything that shows in the Campaign is done in CASUAL MODE. If you go to my trophies in psnprofiles.com you can see that i earned the CASUAL MODE and NORMAL MODE trophies with 6 seconds of difference. That's the time of someone that only does a NORMAL MODE run. 

How can i have trophies of a normal run and no stats for that normal run in REnet????

Also, Raid mode was done in between my NORMAL MODE and INFERNO MODE. if those were my stats there must be NORMAL MODE stats if there are RAID MODE stats. This alone proves that those stats aren't mine.

For newcomers to the thread: here's a summary at this point.

BTW, Do any other experts on this game want to weigh in?  Because right now I feel like I'm Negan verbally bashing this guy's skull in when all I'm really trying to do is reasonably explain things. This is a zombie game anyway. 😂 Anyway, I don't really want to appear like Negan here, but I feel like I can come up with explanations.

Anyway, the facts are as follows. 

The RE.net profile linked in the original pictures is declared a cheated profile, by various experts, and including OP.

The RE.net profile account is his name and dates, matching his time stamps here exactly on PSNP, and have suddenly disappeared when this dispute started. There is an impartial archive of some of the pages but not all of it and it was reviewed by mods prior to flag approval.

OP claims profile is someone else's and has linked various pictures showing an unsync'd profile. There is no known way to unsync an account other than un-linking the PSN account attached to it. Note the difference between unlinked and unsynced.

For reference, the page is known to be the same account by the URL to the profile.

The pages that are viewable on said URL look exactly the same to those of an un-linked account.

OP claims the original overview page has mismatched data based on his current titles gathered from his playdata. This data is gathered on pages only he can access, as those pages are only viewable by the account holder. 

The data he is using to provide this proof that the accounts are mismatched shouldn't be on his account now, based on his own admission that he has an unsynced account. An unsync'd account wouldn't have received any data at all. An unlinked account still shows this information.

One specific piece of data he has admitted has has, doesn't make sense even more so, because it does require having signed up for RE.net previously, which he claims he hadn't done.

---

OP's argument:  "Original stuff not mine" all around a theme based on mismatched data.

My argument: "Original account is his" based on timestamps of data matching his profile here, and that it suddenly disappeared after dispute.  He doesn't have explanations for things that he says is on his profile and shouldn't be there.

My theory:  I bet the rocket launcher save has the campaign modes completed, it would have to, since raid mode only opens up when you've completed the campaign.  I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation like playing offline or something for that normal completion.  

But I don't have explanations for how you could have a title requiring an RE.net account you say you never had and how anything would show up at all without sync'd data.

Edited by B1rvine

Preamble: I've taken a great interest in this particular dispute case, just like @B1rvine. I've gone great lenghts to be unbiased as humanly possible, to the point that I scrapped two entire posts I was going to posts because I found inconsistences with my own argument and what I was reading too. So, in order to be that unbiased, I read TWICE this entire thread, along checking each link provided to make sure I wasn't missing any single detail. And here is what I've gathered.

Valtiel_Terra has been flagged as in custom case. His trophy order isn't messed up or impossibly fast (As in trophy auto-popping). Before the flag was made and the report was proved, data from www.residentevil.net was pulled and the screenshots of the 3500+ kill with Rocket Launcher and Rachel as most used character were witnessed by many in this same thread. Later in the same day, this data was not visible anymore in RE.net, it simply 'vanished' into the thin air. Some suspected (Including me) that the account was UNLINKED in order to hide evidence of the presumed hacking. B1rvine on the behalf of the investigation team formed here, unlinked his own account in order to gather more proofs. In that regard, the RE.net does show different messages when an account is unlinked or just hasn't uploaded new data. @MooseSketts provided an excellent link in that regard, showing how an account that hasn't been linked (Or recently unlinked) looks like.

So, despite how currently it looks (Both B1rvine and Valtiel full of 0s pages), I can say that Valtiel_Terra account is probably still linked and no unlinking was done on his behalf. This isn't a veredict if he indeed used hacked saves in order to earn Revelations trophies faster, since there can another ways of 'zeroing' his data on RE.net.

The disputer claims that the old data in RE.net are not his and are either a glitch (Which is in the realm of possibility) or from someone else. The latter is impossible and there has been some confusion on this matter due language barriers: @Valtiel_Terra a have SIGNED UP for RE.net in 5/21/2013 (Look at the graphs on those pages) according to both his current stats and the captured ones from internet time machine. There has been some arguments on his parts that he may used the word signed-up instead of the word login to say that he did login on RE.net recently. There is also some argument on his part that he didn't had any reason to sign up for RE.net back then. Even if so, he indeed signed for RE.net in 2013 and it's proved in two different instances.

Now, for the important part of RE.net data reliability. The system itself doesn't track unsent data and doesn't create data for you if you haven't signed up beforehand. All the data is pulled from your platform (read console/ps3 here) and synchronized when the button synchronize is pressed. In the previous paragraph I mentioned that RE.net pulling data from someone is impossible and here is why: The system only ever pulls info from an account signed in and online the platform network (In this case, PSN) and only when that account is linked and registered in RE.net. How the system would pull data from another PSN account if it isn't registered in the system as so?

Can the data be glitchy or just plain wrong? Yes it can. From personal experience, RE.net is USUALLY accurate when pulling data from consoles but there has been cases where some data hasn't properly synch'd or simply it outright show as such. In that sense, RE.net simply does not recognize some stuff you may have done, in my case, beating all RE6 campaigns and therefore not showing chapters summaries in my page, this still happens to this day, so it's a glitch in the strict sense of the word. I do not have data for Revelations so I can't comment if RE.net can 'create' fake data (Or for a better argument, inflate numbers) for your profile, so I can't say if it's glitchy or not for that.

The last part: Could be the RE.net system for tracking data be manipulated through save usage? As in, you start a new save, get some stuff done (i.e play with Jill 50 times), upload that data to RE.net then delete your save and start a new one, would the system stats only reflect this new save but RE.net account would show all badges and medals earned with any data previously sent? This question is very important since it's easy to make this specific case for why Valtiel_Terra titles doesn't match the archived page of RE.net of Rachel as most used character and the RL kills. He could have played a lot with Jill and gathered a lot of titles/medals/badges for her, but thought it would take a long time to finish Raid mode with 'regular' weapons, delete his regular save and used one with a unlimited Rocket Launcher and used Rachel as a character. That could explain the lack of Rachel titles. As for the level 50 raid title, he could have achieved before but not on the 'current' save with Rachel.

Unfortunately, for now, these questions above can only be answered when B1rvine relink his account and try using a fresh save in order to send data. I do not know if MMDE is willing to keep this dispute open up until that, but it may pave that way for future cases that includes any 'hacked' data pulled from RE.net as evidence.

PS: I have some pictures to take screencaptures and post later as more evidence from Capcom account settings, it may shed some light on something I may not be seeing. This post is long enough as it is, and I'm kinda tired so it may take a while for me to post then.

PSS: I have no veredict on this case, this posts was entirely made to help everybody understand what has happened and how we can go forward on this. B1rvine beat me to it in summarizing everything but this post still has some interesting points.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

That's a very interesting point: Can titles be Unearned? can we dissapear them? This is something that can be answered when @B1rvine links his account again. If the titles are replaced by the new data it means that all that info can be manipulated, but if his titles remain intact then i think that i can rely on them to prove a point or two.

Again, the "Rachael stats" shows no NORMAL MODE run which is different than what you can see in my trophy list of this game (Normal mode completed as the first run, earning Casual mode trophy and Normal mode trophy). 

I just hope that titles cant be manipulated by upload different saves to an account.

i dunno if my word on here means much but i can attest that some of the stats on re.net are weird and off like on my revelations for ps4 which im playing with my gf off and on when she has time says that my favorite weapons are the windham shotgun, the sniper rifle and a magnum but for most of raid mode i have been using the sniper and an assult rifle along with grenades and she gets most of the kills cause she enjoys boasting about accuracy etc i only used the shotty afew times and other weapons far more and yet its saying i used it exactly the same amount as my sniper rifle.... and ive used ooze rachel every since i unlocked her and so im not exactly sure if ive used her or jill more often but it says jill is the favored so the stats are a tad bit janky on the site

12 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

i dunno if my word on here means much but i can attest that some of the stats on re.net are weird and off like on my revelations for ps4 which im playing with my gf off and on when she has time says that my favorite weapons are the windham shotgun, the sniper rifle and a magnum but for most of raid mode i have been using the sniper and an assult rifle along with grenades and she gets most of the kills cause she enjoys boasting about accuracy etc i only used the shotty afew times and other weapons far more and yet its saying i used it exactly the same amount as my sniper rifle.... and ive used ooze rachel every since i unlocked her and so im not exactly sure if ive used her or jill more often but it says jill is the favored so the stats are a tad bit janky on the site

This is not meant as an attack on you, but we both know you personally cheated Resident Evil Revelations for PS3 and a lot of other games. You tried to lie your way out of it and made a giant fuzz about it and lots of drama. Sorry, but you're not a reliable source for any information like this. :( 

I think the game uploads the data found on your save file when you sync or whatever.

Edited by MMDE

I've never played this game and have no direct expertise for this particular dispute, but as a long-time observer of the Flagged Games Dispute forum (and occasional poster, mostly in games where I have some experience), I was wondering about a few things:

Have there been similar disputes on this title in the past that could be used as reference material and applied to this?  One thing I've noticed over my tenure watching this sub-forum is that -- to use a quote often attributed to Mark Twain (but never verified that he ever uttered it) -- is that while history does not repeat itself, it often rhymes.  Which is to say that the same games keep popping up over and over, frequently with the same actions taken to cheat a bunch of trophies (although those explicit actions vary by game).

Are there a bunch of flags on other users for this game, even ones that haven't been disputed?  Are there similar patterns to the trophies that are in doubt?  Do we know of save-game files floating around out there?  Other players with similar-looking RE.net profiles?  Et cetera, et cetera?

I won't weigh in on the rest, because I don't have enough knowledge to do so in an informed manner.  And my opinion isn't particularly relevant here, as I don't have a vote or anything and well I shouldn't.

If the trophies are in order. Which it sounds like they are then he probably hasn't cheated. Just my 5 cents.

30 minutes ago, closertim said:

If the trophies are in order. Which it sounds like they are then he probably hasn't cheated. Just my 5 cents.

umm dude please dont pretend just because trophies are in order that it means they couldnt have possibly cheated, thats just being intellectually dishonest

25 minutes ago, closertim said:

It's not hard to look up other legit lists and see the proper order in which to unlock the trophies, and then simply CFW or use a downloaded save to unlock them in the correct order/time.

Don't be so naive.

Just a quick update from me.  Here is what my account looks like after I un-linked it.  

Note I do have points (200000+) ,  I do have both web badges, and all titles intact (date stamped)

Edit: removed video of what my unlinked account looks like, in tact with points and titles.

Edited by B1rvine

It's good to know that the unlinking process DO NOT delete the titles. Now we must know if using a different save can change titles.

Edit : Removed videos showing what a newly created and un-synced account look like.

Sorry all, couldn't figure out how to link immediately, and I stopped video for a second for passwords, but you can easily see my newly created account name in the next video is tied to this one.  Plz don't make me redo and make a whole bunch of accounts again because of a 1 second gap.

1) This one clear shows 31500 points, vs 174,000

2) It also shows a welcome badge awarded, absent from your screenshots.

3) Your previous screenshot shows a 2013 signup.

@Valtiel_Terra it is your job to explain how you made yours different immediately after signing up for the RE.net service a few days ago, per your claim.  I for the life of me can't figure out how I'd get titles and badges without ever syncing something on an unsync'd account.  

1nvUIVo.png

The timestamps for your 10000 kills are on 2/10, matching your profile here.

Your own previous post shows this, a 2013 date:

ZYFYh21.png

Valtiel_Terra, if you can tell me how to duplicate any of these weird things here (points, titles etc, dates) that'd be awesome.

Edited by B1rvine

@B1rvine I think we should take a moment to applaud the sheer amount of time and effort B1rvine has put into this to try and understand OP's defence. I honestly think you've gone above and beyond and really if OP had put in at least a fraction of the work you've exhibited, this case would have been long closed. So anyway a quick thanks on behalf of the community.

@Valtiel_Terra There have been a number of very clear & direct questions (regardless of language barriers) posed at you, and you've skirted around the majority of them. Granted it's been a few years since you've allegedly earned these trophies and some memory blanks can be excused. Having said that, I don't understand why you haven't linked/re-linked your account as multiple users have requested; you've had ample time and opportunity for this. I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt but it's not looking very promising at this point. Regarding the following:

7 hours ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

The first screenshot you posted, "Rachael stats", shows that all the campaign mode was played in CASUAL MODE. All those deaths and kills and everything that shows in the Campaign is done in CASUAL MODE. If you go to my trophies in psnprofiles.com you can see that i earned the CASUAL MODE and NORMAL MODE trophies with 6 seconds of difference. That's the time of someone that only does a NORMAL MODE run. 

How can i have trophies of a normal run and no stats for that normal run in REnet????

Also, Raid mode was done in between my NORMAL MODE and INFERNO MODE. if those were my stats there must be NORMAL MODE stats if there are RAID MODE stats. This alone proves that those stats aren't mine.

Isn't this as simple as the alternative save file (if used) simply did not do a normal run? And when first linked to RE.net, I suppose only this save file was visible for the system to read. This isn't an accusation, just a potential answer to your question. Again I have no knowledge of the game so this is purely from a logical perspective.

Edited by Zolkovo