Valtiel_Terra

Valtiel_Terra's Dispute

139 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

It's not hard to look up other legit lists and see the proper order in which to unlock the trophies, and then simply CFW or use a downloaded save to unlock them in the correct order/time.

Don't be so naive.

 

This is the reason the leadersboards never will been 100% fair. Not thatvit really matter , you getting trophy's for yourself and not for someone else.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

It's not hard to look up other legit lists and see the proper order in which to unlock the trophies, and then simply CFW or use a downloaded save to unlock them in the correct order/time.

Don't be so naive.

I just know my battlefield 2 online stats are way different than the in game stats.  Never hacked that game.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

This is the reason the leadersboards never will been 100% fair. Not thatvit really matter , you getting trophy's for yourself and not for someone else.

 

I think a lot of people, like myself, only have an indirect interest in the leaderboards. And by that I mean, holding any rank whatsoever shows that you have earned your stripes legitimately as opposed to a user without a rank who may have circumvented the system via downloadable saves, CFW etc. I could be wrong but I think only a fraction of the user base here actually aim for ranks per say. I do wholeheartedly agree with you though, I earn trophies purely for myself but it's rewarding to showcase them proudly without being suspected of foul-play.

 

Apologies for the off-topic post.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

 

I think a lot of people, like myself, only have an indirect interest in the leaderboards. And by that I mean, holding any rank whatsoever shows that you have earned your stripes legitimately as opposed to a user without a rank who may have circumvented the system via downloadable saves, CFW etc. I could be wrong but I think only a fraction of the user base here actually aim for ranks per say. I do wholeheartedly agree with you though, I earn trophies purely for myself but it's rewarding to showcase them proudly without being suspected of foul-play.

 

Apologies for the off-topic post.

 

Maybe it's easier for me te say because I got flagged for 4 games. 1 was fifa 09 and Socom ( not flagged ). The anothers people say it's cheat. I have transfered saves 3 times , broken ps3 , got slim and trade for super slim so no CFW. ( always sync people xD )

 

I know what you mean. But was in a group who was pretty hardcore , sharing the prices of easy plat games for easy rank ups. People will go far for ranks. I played my name is mayo and did not get the happy feeling like getting plat for Star ocean of Zesteria

 

If you would ask me if i use saves again. For Glitched trophy's like Fifa football on the Vita  ? Yes , i would. For non glitched games ? No.

 

*sorry for going of topic*

Edited by ShadowhunterrX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

 

Maybe it's easier for me te say because I got flagged for 4 games. 1 was fifa 09 and Socom ( not flagged ). The anothers people say it's cheat. I have transfered saves 3 times , broken ps3 , got slim and trade for super slim so no CFW. ( always sync people xD )

 

I know what you mean. But was in a group who was pretty hardcore , sharing the prices of easy plat games for easy rank ups. People will go far for ranks. I played my name is mayo and did not get the happy feeling like getting plat for Star ocean of Zesteria

 

If you would ask me if i use saves again. For Glitched trophy's like Fifa football on the Vita  ? Yes , i would. For non glitched games ? No.

 

*sorry for going of topic*

while I understand what you are saying, if you transfer your save without syncing your trophies from a broken ps3, it cant be distinguished from real cheating, anyways its stated in this sites rules here anyways, no one said you cheated, you just have it earned in a way that isnt allowed on this site, I think the only way you could get those flags removed is if you recovered those old ps3s and synced on them to fix the time stamps but yeah like you said this isnt even on topic anyways. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, B1rvine said:

I don't believe you actually made a new account a few days ago, because of the two pictures below, which is linked to the same account you're using now:

 

 

One thing I'm interested in knowing is why the URL to their RER page has changed!

4 hours ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

 

Maybe it's easier for me te say because I got flagged for 4 games. 1 was fifa 09 and Socom ( not flagged ). The anothers people say it's cheat. I have transfered saves 3 times , broken ps3 , got slim and trade for super slim so no CFW. ( always sync people xD )

 

I know what you mean. But was in a group who was pretty hardcore , sharing the prices of easy plat games for easy rank ups. People will go far for ranks. I played my name is mayo and did not get the happy feeling like getting plat for Star ocean of Zesteria

 

If you would ask me if i use saves again. For Glitched trophy's like Fifa football on the Vita  ? Yes , i would. For non glitched games ? No.

 

*sorry for going of topic*

 

3, maybe even 4, of the flags just happens to be games with no save file encryption... You can always make your own dispute thread, but I don't see these flags getting lifted. Seems to me you also cheated SOCOM US Navy Seals Confrontation (another game with no save file encryption), you cheated Wipeout as well, and you cheated LBP2 (and I can tell with certainty that your story doesn't hold up in this case, that you never did this one legit on any PS3)... etc, probably tons more, don't care to check, and it's been going on for years. On second thought, don't waste our time with a dispute thread.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

One thing I'm interested in knowing is why the URL to their RER page has changed!

 

3, maybe even 4, of the flags just happens to be games with no save file encryption... You can always make your own dispute thread, but I don't see these flags getting lifted. Seems to me you also cheated SOCOM US Navy Seals Confrontation (another game with no save file encryption), you cheated Wipeout as well, and you cheated LBP2 (and I can tell with certainty that your story doesn't hold up in this case, that you never did this one legit on any PS3)... etc, probably tons more, don't care to check, and it's been going on for years. On second thought, don't waste our time with a dispute thread.

 

Uhm i am not trying to dispute anything or want flags lifted. I said in my comment I used a save for Socom duh , problem with reading ? Sorry mate , you are wasting your own time by starting this drama. In your eyes everybody cheat. We just having a disscusion what AIDA said that leadersboards never be clean.

 

You are doing a good job MMDE. But behavior is kinda crappy.

 

 

 

Edited by ShadowhunterrX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

 

Uhm i am not trying to dispute anything or want flags lifted. I said in my comment I used a save for Socom duh , problem with reading ? Sorry mate , you are wasting your own time by starting this drama. In your eyes everybody cheat.

 

You are doing a good job MMDE. But behavior is kinda crappy.

 

 

 

 

Just calling a bit bs on your excuse of some of it being transferred PS3s. Pretty clear it was all done over a long period of time, and mostly games with no save file encryption. RER is not glitchy and it wouldn't be okay regardless, like in the case of FIFA 09.

 

5 hours ago, closertim said:

I just know my battlefield 2 online stats are way different than the in game stats.  Never hacked that game.  

 

I don't know too much about BF2, but that's a different game.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MMDE said:

 

Just calling a bit bs on your excuse of some of it being transferred PS3s. Pretty clear it was all done over a long period of time, and mostly games with no save file encryption. RER is not glitchy and it wouldn't be okay regardless, like in the case of FIFA 09.

 

 

I don't know too much about BF2, but that's a different game.

 

 

 

Ofcourse you call it bs. Not really a excuse. Everybody has cloud saves or a extra harddrive , nobody wants te lose saves. But it's hard to think normal if everybody cheats in your eyes ;).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

 

Ofcourse you call it bs. Not really a excuse. Everybody has cloud saves or a extra harddrive , nobody wants te lose saves. But it's hard to think normal if everybody cheats in your eyes ;).

 

Not everyone cheats. We just don't want the people who do on the leaderboards. Having seen literally tens of thousands of people who has broken the rules of the leaderboard, it's not exactly uncommon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ShadowhunterrX said:

 

 Everybody has cloud saves or a extra harddrive...

Not everybody...I don't have either and I'm sure I'm closer to the majority than the minority...but I'm also not a "trophy hunter" either.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Alright -- I've been playing on the new dummy account I made while I'm waiting until today. @Valtiel_Terra has waited too long to prove his account was unsync'd from the start of this as he claimed (vs unlinking), since we're already at the 7 day mark at this time, and he'd be able to re-link his RE.net account with his PSN account, which would then show "No Play Data received."   Nonetheless, I've got some interesting videos and info.

 

Video 1:

 

I played a little bit on this account, got a few trophies on this account just to verify things further.  Note I'm level 5, I used Jill, and I have titles.  Further note that I have killed 91 enemies, and 30 minutes of playtime.  Note the synchronization time is about 08:10 AM.  My id page is o1507971 for this account, as seen in the URL if viewing my page later.

 

 

 

 

Video #2:

After Video 1, but prior to this video, I deleted my save data on my system.  This is noted by the message at the 13 second mark disclaimer.  I do a play through on the first raid level.  I haven't played this game in awhile, so sorry I sucked a lil bit. Anyway, I use Chris this time and kill 5 enemies

 

 

 

Video 3: 

Basically, the new data shows Chris and my 5 kills, while my level is back to 1 with him.  This shows the "kill" and weapon data are accurate.  I actually did this twice, but forgot to not use Jill the first time, so I can tell you the weapons are exactly right.  Oddly enough, the titles are still there from before.  Note the sync time is  10:15 AM this time (27 second mark), thus this is after the first video. 

 

 

 

Based on the information we have at this point, its safe to assume Valtiel_Terra has unlinked his account from the start.  I have 3 reasons for suggesting this. 

 

1)  It looked the same as mine after unlinking.

2)  The "main" page that lists *all* the games played on his account went missing, not just RE Revelations

3)  I still don't know how any data (titles, etc) would show up on a newly created but unsync'd account.

 

At this point, since we know if he re-links his account it will show 'unsync'd data' and the stats can show just about anything, I'm not sure what he can provide at this point.

 

 

Regarding this statement, I can recognize sometimes data will be slightly mismatched for various reasons.  Example: You kill 10 people, game says you did 8, 9, or 11).  This could be based on several things depending on how the game is programmed, such as if you restart checkpoints, or quit using the XMB before data is recorded properly, someone quits out of a game, etc.  But honestly, do you think 3500 kills with a rocket launcher is just going to appear out of thin air? Even if it was 200, it'd still be cheated.  Really, the giveaway here is that his "Times Used" to "Kills" ratio is more than 1:1.  Times used should be equal to or more than actual kills, since its a one time use weapon.  

 

 

Again, it's been documented how and why the account in question IS Valtiel Terra earlier in this thread (see my last big post with videos for why) by timestamps to dates he obtained the kills, and the fact the URL user ID being the same, and that the old stats suddenly vanished.  All links to him.

 

 

 

 

If only he'd been as stupid as Monox18 and asked people how he can use the save data by consulting NextGenUpdate. You've really gone out of your way to prove that this guy has cheated and I really have to say that I respect what you've done here, you really went above and beyond to make sure you could test everything @Valtiel_Terra has said. I do trust everything you say. I haven't played the game, but at least I'm not being like the typical user was who says "oh, but he could have done these things after he got the plat legit, his timestamps seem legit". At the end of the day, did the dispute need to last this long? I think he'll stay flagged for this. I kind of hate the mentality where most members don't trust a game's official stat tracking website for information regarding hacked trophies, I matched people's saves together for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, it wasn't a coincidence that they all share the same save data that was uploaded to NextGenUpdate to help people unlock trophies. Either way, good work on this, I'm glad PSNP has people like you who don't give up on disputes and try to get the right answer before assuming someone is immediately guilty. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you guys punish people for blatatly lying? This is Gangsta_Loc's dispute all over again at this point.

Edited by Lance_87
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

Why don't you guys punish people for blatatly lying? This is Gangsta_Loc's dispute all over again at this point.

How would someone on here do that? To be honest the amount of time this has dragged on does deserve something stronger than just a single flag (if the OP is only on 1 flagged game) but i'm at a loss of what to suggest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

How would someone on here do that? To be honest the amount of time this has dragged on does deserve something stronger than just a single flag (if the OP is only on 1 flagged game) but i'm at a loss of what to suggest.

 

Just don't lift the flag, or even remove the account.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit:  Removed video showing re-linking of my account with data in tact from before.

 

This is more for the mods, in the event this ever happens again.  It appears un-linking and re-linking your account actually DOES keep your stats from before, although they can easily be changed as shown in the previous video set.  Peace out, everybody.  I'm probably done with the testing of stuff, for a good long while.

 

If anyone would like to be my apprentice, and get some knowledge and tools to weed out cheaters, message me, although you'll be tested and challenged by me first.

 

And remember, we're Jedi Knights, not Sith Lords...

 

 

Edited by B1rvine
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After all the times i write about my account showing the "NO DATA" message instead of the "NOT LINKED", just a few persons did read me?

Yes, a week has passed but my account has been linked the whole time, IDK why you say that i would Re_link my account.

That means nothing, because it seems that at any time you can just change the save in the ps3 (Download a save, start a new one, etc) and upload that data so that's the one that shows at the Stats in REnet.com.

It  means that there was no point in argue something since the start, you just can say that i uploaded a blank stat after being "discovered" cheating.

Also the only way the titles could match those stats would be that i used a save for raid mode, until lvl 50, then using another save for the remaining raid trophies and that last save registered those stats, which doesn't make sense to me to use diferent saves for raid mode.

i had to answer questions about the page without undertanding well how it worked, everyting i answered was things that i learned. I exposed things about the titles that werent considered

 

What you say is that (looking at those stats and trophies) :

1. i used save A to finish game in normal mode

2. i used save B (cheated) to do raid mode

3. i used save A or C to do Infernal mode

 

That looks like unnecesary switch of saves. Why not using the same cheated save for everything? It's easier to think that i did points 1. 2. and 3. because otherwise there is no way to explain why my trophies doesn't match the stats.

 

I would like to know, would this case be like this is i played the PS4 version (console which i think that you can't cheat) instead of the PS3?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

1. i used save A to finish game in normal mode

2. i used save B (cheated) to do raid mode

3. i used save A or C to do Infernal mode

nobody said this other than you I think...also, did you use windows paint to add an "a" to your 2nd (valtiel_terr) account on the re site?...it would be interesting to see if the stats on it match up to your previous screenshots (for the record I couldn't see them...just an imgur error message)...

 

and look, I'm the "give everyone the benefit of the doubt" guy but the part of this dispute that I just lazily skimmed (I've seen it come up so many times now that it finally piqued my curiosity) seems really odd...i'm not saying you cheated but please realize the evidence against you is pretty damning...i love people and know that sometimes we make mistakes we regret...if you did cheat you'll get far more respect from most of us by just fessing up and moving on...here's to hoping more evidence is not presented against you and that you either admit to using a save file, which is really not that big of a deal imo, or find a way to disprove @B1rvine 's findings...they are about as concrete as it gets...this has the potential to become quite an embarrassing dispute... 

 

p.s. apologies to the mods...i can't help but see the humanity behind this one...feel free to remove this post..

Edited by ProfBambam55
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2017 at 9:16 PM, closertim said:

I just know my battlefield 2 online stats are way different than the in game stats.  Never hacked that game.  

If you are talking about Bad Company 2 that is because EA doesn't have an official stats page online. The only online stat page is from a 3rd party site where they try and pull the data off of EA servers which could lead to inconsistency. The BFBC2 stat site has been incorrect for consoles since 2015. RE.net is maintained by Capcom.  

Edited by skateak
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

 

I would like to know, would this case be like this is i played the PS4 version (console which i think that you can't cheat) instead of the PS3?

 

 

 

Pretty sure the site differentiate between the two versions, and people do cheat on PS4 too.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skateak said:

If you are talking about Bad Company 2 that is because EA doesn't have an official stats page online. The only online stat page is from a 3rd party site where they try and pull the data off of EA servers which could lead to inconsistency. The BFBC2 stat site has been incorrect for consoles since 2015. RE.net is maintained by Capcom.  

Roger that! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think the only real answer is to get rid of the leaderboards completely and only have individual stats available on the site. Get rid of the "fastest" or "first achieved" lists altogether...and for me personally, I'd dump this 3 strike and you're out BS....One and you're done...just like the Men's NCAA basketball Div. 1 players...and you don't just ban the member, you ban the ISP and get rid of them permanently...once a cheater...ALWAYS a cheater.

 

For games that are exceptionally hacked, and people are getting mass screwed, you remove the titles COMPLETELY from the database and that takes out all the "A HACKER GAVE ME THESE TROPHIES" excuse for the majority.

 

Image result for can't have nice things

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I honestly think the only real answer is to get rid of the leaderboards completely and only have individual stats available on the site. Get rid of the "fastest" or "first achieved" lists altogether...and for me personally, I'd dump this 3 strike and you're out BS....One and you're done...just like the Men's NCAA basketball Div. 1 players...and you don't just ban the member, you ban the ISP and get rid of them permanently...once a cheater...ALWAYS a cheater.

 

For games that are exceptionally hacked, and people are getting mass screwed, you remove the titles COMPLETELY from the database and that takes out all the "A HACKER GAVE ME THESE TROPHIES" excuse for the majority.

 

Image result for can't have nice things

 

Nah, I think leaderboards is just fine. People who are caught cheating are removed from it. This also discourage others from risking it etc.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.