Valtiel_Terra

Valtiel_Terra's Dispute

139 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Nah, I think leaderboards is just fine. People who are caught cheating are removed from it. This also discourage others from risking it etc.

I'm just a much stricter potential dictator than most people...

Image result for just saying meme

3 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I'd dump this 3 strike and you're out BS....One and you're done...just like the Men's NCAA basketball Div. 1 players...and you don't just ban the member, you ban the ISP and get rid of them permanently...once a cheater...ALWAYS a cheater.

Although I second the one life only, it wouldn't make sense to impose an IP ban since you're not considering many folks who live in shared homes (family, dorms, house-shares, flatmates etc.) Not everyone has the financial luxury to choose who they live with and you're basically assuming people are cheaters through association by suggesting an IP ban

I also think leaderboards are fine the way they are, cheaters will eventually get caught. Very few may slip through but certainly not enough to make any kind of meaningful impact.

So... what is the verdict on this dispute?  The evidence seems to point that the original screenshot was his data, which means he used a hacked save to obtain the rocket launcher.

After everything that has been said here, it is clear that the data can be changed both by unlinking the account and by uploading new data (replacing the old ones). This makes any explanation of mine about the events after the first screenshot are useless. Because of this I realize that B1rvine was right when he said that what I had to clarify was the nature of the data that everyone can see in his first Screenshot. At the moment I can not give a satisfactory answer to why these data were there, beyond what I have already said, that is why the game should remain flagged because of my inability to answer that with something other than speculation.

With that said, I would also like to note that I have not made use of an alternate account during the course of this dispute, I have only made use of the Valtiel_Terra account that is linked to my PSN account also called Valtiel_Terra. When creating a REnet account, a user can choose any nickname that is available, which may differ from the PSN account to which it is linked. It seems silly to me to create an alternative account with the purpose of falsifying data in my favor, and still call it in a very similar way, almost identical to my account in dispute. It would also be strange that it had the same amount of titles that anyone can see in mine.

If I had known that the account data could be altered in another way apart from unlinking the account, I would not have continued this dispute, due to my inability then to prove anything really valid or that could help minimally to my cause.

When I commented on the way in which this case had been treated if the console on which I played was PS4, I did it thinking that this console is currently one in which you can not cheat. I did not want to say at any time that it was the one I used, but to ask if in that scenario my case had been treated differently.

I apologize to all the participants for the fact that my little knowledge of the operation of the page has generated that this topic would have spread more than necessary.

PS: @ProfBambam55, your comment made me think about all this in another light. You helped me years ago with the online part of GTA IV and you have helped many other players, for me you are a good person. I respect the way you expressed your way of thinking and I appreciate it, as it made me think that it is best to end this long dispute.

PS4 can be cheated.

On 12/22/2017 at 0:31 AM, MMDE said:

Ip3icsq.png

Where this did other account go?

https://psnprofiles.com/Valtiel_Terr

Well, it has played Racoon City.

^ This screenshot is taken when you search for a user on the web site. Look at the latest login dates... If you search for these users now, only the first of them will appear. It seems to me you still want to claim you have nothing to do with the second account there, but it seems to me you do. That second account seems to me to be an old account of yours. Just look at the first few games you played on your current account. They match the games on that profile. So let's not pretend that isn't you etc.

Also, let's not pretend you didn't do some shady stuff here, because the unlinking and hiding of account etc, it was all done after you saw the link from B1rvine. Instead of letting people see it, you actively went towards trying to hide the data.

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

PS4 can be cheated.

^ This screenshot is taken when you search for a user on the web site. Look at the latest login dates... If you search for these users now, only the first of them will appear. It seems to me you still want to claim you have nothing to do with the second account there, but it seems to me you do. That second account seems to me to be an old account of yours. Just look at the first few games you played on your current account. They match the games on that profile. So let's not pretend that isn't you etc.

Also, let's not pretend you didn't do some shady stuff here, because the unlinking and hiding of account etc, it was all done after you saw the link from B1rvine. Instead of letting people see it, you actively went towards trying to hide the data.

As i said in my last post, the REnet account name user doesn't have to match the PSN ID, you can test that by yourself by creating. Also if you discovered that account there, i'm sure that you'll see that the stats there does'n match the dates of the games. It's like finding Valtiel_terraa, Valtiel_Tera, etc.

Yes, i had a PSN account name Valtiel_Terr, like 5 years ago, but i abandoned it after realizing that the prices in that store were higher than the USA ones. I haven't accesed anything related to that account in the last years, i dont even remember the pasword or even the email of that account.

Also the date of login of my account is not the one that shows there, which means that the screenshot was taken lask week. Why didn't you upload it before?, you've been comenting this thread since the start. Screenshots here should be of the full screen, so anyone could see the date and hour of it, that would make things easier.

1 hour ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

As i said in my last post, the REnet account name user doesn't have to match the PSN ID, you can test that by yourself by creating. Also if you discovered that account there, i'm sure that you'll see that the stats there does'n match the dates of the games. It's like finding Valtiel_terraa, Valtiel_Tera, etc.

Yes, i had a PSN account name Valtiel_Terr, like 5 years ago, but i abandoned it after realizing that the prices in that store were higher than the USA ones. I haven't accesed anything related to that account in the last years, i dont even remember the pasword or even the email of that account.

Also the date of login of my account is not the one that shows there, which means that the screenshot was taken lask week. Why didn't you upload it before?, you've been comenting this thread since the start. Screenshots here should be of the full screen, so anyone could see the date and hour of it, that would make things easier.

I never took the screenshot. It was shared to me in PM at the start of this dispute, and I've posted it in the thread days ago. ;) Notice how I quote myself, as in, that's an earlier post.

As you can see, it was accessed right before your stats all of a sudden disappeared etc, around the time of the creation of this dispute. Also, do notice that I from my first or second post point out the existence of a second account.

Edited by MMDE

11 hours ago, Valtiel_Terra said:

that is why the game should remain flagged because of my inability to answer that with something other than speculation

@MMDE I think this can be closed.  No need to drag it out.  This is already the longest dispute thread on PSNP, as of me writing this, even longer than GermanProGaming1's dispute lasted.

BTW, the person who originally flagged Valtiel_Terra has provided me with a way to see what PSN account an RE.net account belongs to, even if they don't match.  So any other people who have the same issue with the rocket launcher may want to delete their accounts fast before they get flagged.

Edited by B1rvine

Dude I plat this game the hard way and if that 15 hours of screenshot are from the raid mode is just bullshit, you can't level up to 44 just in 15 hours, the last 10 levels are a pain in the ass, also I have my doubts about the timestaps of the level 40 and 50, even if it was 10 hours of full grinding you would have to do them straight and non-stop (really insane I know), and in top of that there's that weird stuff with the rocket launcher 🙄.

7 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Dude I plat this game the hard way and if that 15 hours of screenshot are from the raid mode is just bullshit, you can't level up to 44 just in 15 hours, the last 10 levels are a pain in the ass, also I have my doubts about the timestaps of the level 40 and 50, even if it was 10 hours of full grinding you would have to do them straight and non-stop (really insane I know), and in top of that there's that weird stuff with the rocket launcher 1f644.png.

Nah, it's possible with the right weapons.  Those custom weapon parts that let you use ammo from other weapon types, in combination with auto fire parts, can get you godlike weapons and you can play Ghost Ship to level up pretty fast.  I mean, who doesn't want a magnum that auto fires 3 bullets every time that uses ammo from your SMG type weapons (i.e. TONS of ammo).  It's also a co-op game, so its possible to be carried in this manner too if you have friends from the start.  And no, other people's kills don't add to your own stats.

The only real issue here was the rocket launcher, which isn't possible.

Edited by B1rvine

On 12/23/2017 at 8:21 AM, B1rvine said:

Nah, it's possible with the right weapons.  Those custom weapon parts that let you use ammo from other weapon types, in combination with auto fire parts, can get you godlike weapons and you can play Ghost Ship to level up pretty fast.  I mean, who doesn't want a magnum that auto fires 3 bullets every time that uses ammo from your SMG type weapons (i.e. TONS of ammo).  It's also a co-op game, so its possible to be carried in this manner too if you have friends from the start.  And no, other people's kills don't add to your own stats.

The only real issue here was the rocket launcher, which isn't possible.

By any chance can you tell me what parts those are that let you use ammo from other weapons cause I'm playing on PS4 and haven't seen them and they would really help out if u could pm me so it didn't elongate this thread that would be great

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

By any chance can you tell me what parts those are that let you use ammo from other weapons cause I'm playing on PS4 and haven't seen them and they would really help out if u could pm me so it didn't elongate this thread that would be great

I want to know to, I know about parts that gives you granade or ammo  and those weapons that fire granades but I never see those you're talking about, I'm guessing they are a pretty rare drop

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

1 hour ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I want to know to, I know about parts that gives you granade or ammo  and those weapons that fire granades but I never see those you're talking about, I'm guessing they are a pretty rare drop

Gluttony 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 cause the guns to use other ammo types when you run out of natural ammo.

Combine that with Autoloader 1 - 5 and you never have to reload either.

Combine that with burst and it's a pretty deadly combo.  

You start getting these about halfway thru Abyss, but I forget the exact levels.