Can't get platinum

Fubuki

Hey guys, so ive come to a conclusion that it's almost impossible to get the flip flop trophy. So since I have the disc version I decided to delete the game then reinstall it unpatched. That way I can do the glitches and get the  trophy. However, these glitches are nearly impossible to do especially the Detroit map ones. The only one that I know that seems easy is the Horizon map one. But I need to complete 50 rounds to unlock that map. This wouldn't be a problem however the round counter is glitched. It still says I have to complete 40 more rounds to unlock the tier 2 maps but I've played a ton of rounds yet the tier 2 maps are still locked. Does anyone know any easy glitches to perform on the Tier 1 Maps? This is driving me insane I just need this stupid flip flop trophy and I will get the platinum. ??

You have to beat 50 seperate rounds in the tier one maps, eg: if you beat 23 rounds on Detroit, you then have to switch to a different map to add to the total.... if you stick with Detroit, your total will only increase if you exceed 23 rounds... but if you get 17 rounds on Ascend, then 10 on Retreat, you will have your 50

8 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

You have to beat 50 seperate rounds in the tier one maps, eg: if you beat 23 rounds on Detroit, you then have to switch to a different map to add to the total.... if you stick with Detroit, your total will only increase if you exceed 23 rounds... but if you get 17 rounds on Ascend, then 10 on Retreat, you will have your 50

Oh no wonder why the rounds I was completing didn't count. It's because I already completed them. So it's not glitched. Alright thanks man now I can unlock that Horizon map and get my platinum ☺☺☺☺

• Like 1

23 hours ago, g-bake_1986 said:

I got Flip Flop from following Brian's method from PS4Trophies. Play Solo, Comeback map, Heavy class, Keep one guy alive at the end of each round and wait for your Goliath to respawn. You have to be patient but it's a pretty effective strategy that worked for the average player I am.

thanks but I already got the Platinum for Advanced Warfare