The Muppets Premium Level Kit is about to be removed!

paczek321

It's a download code. All LBP extras for all special, extras, goty whatever editions I've put my hands on are PSN codes. And I own this one. And it's all Disney related content, Pirates of the Caribbean level for LBP 1 is also going away.

At least they could do a last days sale, that would be the decent action.

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

It's a download code. All LBP extras for all special, extras, goty whatever editions I've put my hands on are PSN codes. And I own this one. And it's all Disney related content, Pirates of the Caribbean level for LBP 1 is also going away.

At least they could do a last days sale, that would be the decent action.

Yeah, I was expecting some kind of last days sale. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, madbuk said:

100% will still be obtainable, it'll just be a lot harder. You'll need to find someone who owns the DLC and will be willing to do it all again with you - trophies will still pop even if you don't own it yourself.

Can anyone else confirm this please?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone know if pirates also is possible to do with someone? Didn’t know about this, so I missed it, was planing to complete it now that I got the plat... :(

The muppets can be found in the downloadlist when you have bought the Digital Extra Edition.

*Ignore this* Extra Digital Edition doesn’t work for Muppets unfortunally. I guess I have to go look for the physical. Annoying that you pay money for something and then they remove content... grrr!

Specially when that content was the reson I bought the games extra’s edition, as I had the game from before...sigh

Edited by Morfea
Proven wrong

On 12/15/2017 at 5:28 AM, Empovyle said:

It's probably because of a licensing expiry. That was the reasoning for removing the Marvel dlc from LBP Vita IIRC.

I have the physical edition of the Marvel LBP Vita game, thank the Lord Baby Zombie Jesus.

6 hours ago, Morfea said:

Extra Digital Edition doesn’t work for Muppets unfortunally. I guess I have to go look for the physical. Annoying that you pay money for something and then they remove content... grrr!

Specially when that content was the reson I bought the games extra’s edition, as I had the game from before...sigh

What do you mean? You've bought the Extra's Edition in the store (which one btw?) and you didn't get the DLC? That's odd. I never heard of something like that before. That would be fraud, since they are still advertising the DLC as a part of the package in the description (German store). Are you sure it's not in your download list?

Edited by derdimi

6 hours ago, Morfea said:

Anyone know if pirates also is possible to do with someone? Didn’t know about this, so I missed it, was planing to complete it now that I got the plat... :(

Extra Digital Edition doesn’t work for Muppets unfortunally. I guess I have to go look for the physical. Annoying that you pay money for something and then they remove content... grrr!

Hi,

Can you confirm that please?

I wait desperately for a discount on the store.

I will be terribly disapointed if the muppets DLC was no longer 100% achievable... ??

8 hours ago, derdimi said:

What do you mean? You've bought the Extra's Edition in the store (which one btw?) and you didn't get the DLC? That's odd. I never heard of something like that before. That would be fraud, since they are still advertising the DLC as a part of the package in the description (German store). Are you sure it's not in your download list?

The muppets can be found in the downloadlist when you have bought the Digital Extra Edition.

*Ignore this*

I mean that I have LBP2 Digital Extra edition, you get access to all DLC’s for free when you buy it. To actually get the DLC installed, you have to go to the store and ”buy”/”download” it, but Muppets are no where to be found. I reinstalled it today, and when I was done I had to redownload all DLC’s and Muppets wasn’t there. I can’t find it anywhere, so I would assume that means it’s no longer a part of the extra edition.

If someone could please prove me wrong, I would be very happy.

Edit: proven wrong!

Edited by Morfea
Proven wrong

Physical copy of the Extras Edition has a code inside. If it’s a used game, you’re probably out of luck, so best chances are: buy a brand new copy.

However, if the code hasn’t been used and the content has already been delisted, you can still activate the code and download your stuff ;) 

1 hour ago, Morfea said:

I mean that I have LBP2 Digital Extra edition, you get access to all DLC’s for free when you buy it. To actually get the DLC installed, you have to go to the store and ”buy”/”download” it, but Muppets are no where to be found. I reinstalled it today, and when I was done I had to redownload all DLC’s and Muppets wasn’t there. I can’t find it anywhere, so I would assume that means it’s no longer a part of the extra edition.

If someone could please prove me wrong, I would be very happy.

I bought the extras edition in like January and back then it still included the muppets pack. All the DLC would just show up in my download list without any additional steps required to purchase them.

It's possible they have since then removed it and haven't removed it from the description.

25 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Physical copy of the Extras Edition has a code inside. If it’s a used game, you’re probably out of luck, so best chances are: buy a brand new copy.

However, if the code hasn’t been used and the content has already been delisted, you can still activate the code and download your stuff ;) 

Is this actually 100% though? I remember people talking about codes being expired and maybe they will still work but it's not a guarantee (Not specifically for this game, but for this scenario) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morfea said:

[...]

Edit:Just checked the store, in the description Muppets is included, as you said. Still can’t access it from my phone, or the store on PS3 or the downloadlist in the actual game...

I apologize if I fail to interpret your actions correctly but it seems like you are trying to find the DLC in the actual store. It's delisted there. But it should be in your download list which you can access through this link https://store.playstation.com/en-se/download/list (I suppose you are using the Swedish store) or through the PSN Store App on you PS3. Again, if you've already checked that, sorry for my misunderstanding.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Morfea said:

I was just so disapointed that I decided to buy it, just to see... and eventually asked a refund from Sony...

And I can say you that it's totally wrong. ?

The Premium muppets levels are still included in the extra edition as mentionned (at least in the french ps store, but sure it's the same in all EU stores).

You can buy without any fear, you'll get what you've paid for.

43 minutes ago, derdimi said:

I apologize if I fail to interpret your actions correctly but it seems like you are trying to find the DLC in the actual store. It's delisted there. But it should be in your download list which you can access through this link https://store.playstation.com/en-se/download/list (I suppose you are using the Swedish store) or through the PSN Store App on you PS3. Again, if you've already checked that, sorry for my misunderstanding.

Thanks for clearing that up, I went into my download list, and there it was. Should have thought about that earlier, sorry for confusing and worring people for nothing. As I said before, I’m really glad someone proved me wrong.

I assumed, which I shouldn’t had that inside the game, it was showed all content that was on my download list, but I was wrong. Again sorry for the confusion...

Edit: Have edited my former posts that I was all wrong, so if someone read this topic later they can find the answer early, without reading the whole thing.

Edited by Morfea
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Is this actually 100% though? I remember people talking about codes being expired and maybe they will still work but it's not a guarantee (Not specifically for this game, but for this scenario) 

Well, yes, if there is any mention about an expiration date, there’s nothing you can do, even if the content is still available to purchase. But a lot of codes don’t have any expiration date or it takes 10y to expire. I can’t recall LBP2 case, sorry :/

I took my recent exemple from Driver San Francisco. You need an online pass to get some trophies. It isn’t available on PSN and, like some people said, it wasn’t included on the recent patch of the game. When I used the code (with an expiration date) it recognized the item and I downloaded it. If I remember correctly, Driver was released before LBP2, so if there’s any expiration code there equal to most games, you still have time to activate and download...

• 10 months later...

Hello guys. My friend recently bought LBP2 Extra edition, my PS3 is second PS3 bound to his account. When I check his download list on my PS3, I can see Muppets DLC, but it looks like 100kb unlock, not like downloadable package (I hope you know what I mean). So once I clicked on download, it was instantly installed. Under his account of course. Now my question is - is there any way how to unlock it also under MY account? I am able to start LBP2, but cannot see that DLC...