paczek321

The Muppets Premium Level Kit is about to be removed!

41 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Is this actually 100% though? I remember people talking about codes being expired and maybe they will still work but it's not a guarantee (Not specifically for this game, but for this scenario) 

Well, yes, if there is any mention about an expiration date, there’s nothing you can do, even if the content is still available to purchase. But a lot of codes don’t have any expiration date or it takes 10y to expire. I can’t recall LBP2 case, sorry :/

I took my recent exemple from Driver San Francisco. You need an online pass to get some trophies. It isn’t available on PSN and, like some people said, it wasn’t included on the recent patch of the game. When I used the code (with an expiration date) it recognized the item and I downloaded it. If I remember correctly, Driver was released before LBP2, so if there’s any expiration code there equal to most games, you still have time to activate and download...

Hello guys. My friend recently bought LBP2 Extra edition, my PS3 is second PS3 bound to his account. When I check his download list on my PS3, I can see Muppets DLC, but it looks like 100kb unlock, not like downloadable package (I hope you know what I mean). So once I clicked on download, it was instantly installed. Under his account of course. Now my question is - is there any way how to unlock it also under MY account? I am able to start LBP2, but cannot see that DLC... 

If your account is on the same ps3 as your friends account, the dlc should work. As long as the account that actually purchases the content is on the PS3 you plan to play on, you should be able to play the muppet dlc (assuming he hasn't game shared it with other ppl)

Hmm, I am pretty sure he is only sharing with me. Is there any restriction WHEN can I play Muppets DLC? I haven't play LBP2 yet, also online section seems not to be working... 

It's available here (I think): https://littlebigplanet.playstation.com/downloadable_content_items/947  Clicking "Buy Now" on LBP site redirects you to PS Store (in which Muppets DLC is delisted and not available)

But you can still buy Extras Edition (physical version), and use the code from this DLC card on Account Management Site, and then make it download on PS3 using PS Store site. I think that Digital Version can work too, but I'm not sure, you could download DLC using PS Store site too.

Edited by mymicisdead-
90% of this post was not related to the topic.

On 29.10.2019 at 5:17 PM, mymicisdead- said:

It's available here (I think): https://littlebigplanet.playstation.com/downloadable_content_items/947  Clicking "Buy Now" on LBP site redirects you to PS Store (in which Muppets DLC is delisted and not available)

But you can still buy Extras Edition (physical version), and use the code from this DLC card on Account Management Site, and then make it download on PS3 using PS Store site. I think that Digital Version can work too, but I'm not sure, you could download DLC using PS Store site too.

Will the used version of Extras Edition work too? 

Just now, HaserPL said:

Will the used version of Extras Edition work too? 

What are you talking about? Like you bought it from someone else?

Just now, mymicisdead- said:

What are you talking about? Like you bought it from someone else?

I'm thinking about buying it on Allegro xd. Then DC Premium Pack on PS Store so I can 100% LBP2.

Just now, HaserPL said:

I'm thinking about buying it on Allegro xd. Then DC Premium Pack on PS Store so I can 100% LBP2.

I think that someone would use the code before selling, but I'm not sure.

Just now, mymicisdead- said:

I think that someone would use the code before selling, but I'm not sure.

I'm not asking about that. Does the DLC is only available after using the code (so only sealed copies apply) or can it be without the code (DLC is one the disc instead)?

Basically what I need to buy nowadays to be able to get 100% of the trophies ;D.

22 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I'm not asking about that. Does the DLC is only available after using the code (so only sealed copies apply) or can it be without the code (DLC is one the disc instead)?

Basically what I need to buy nowadays to be able to get 100% of the trophies ;D.

From what I have read in the past, is that the DLC is NOT on disc. So your better off buying sealed if you want to use the code!

In EU if you want the 100% is:

1. buy sealed physical extras edition (can be hard to find) and buy DC dlc

2. Get US game an buy the DLC from gamestop and other code sellers, you will also need the EU game for the DC dlc.

Both are not optimal..

57 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I bought the extras edition after the delisting and still got the Muppets DLC. There was a thread here talking about it but I can't seem to find it now

Here it is -

Edited by Cleggworth

12 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I bought the extras edition after the delisting and still got the Muppets DLC. 

Yeah, same. I redeemed code a week ago and still got it.

12 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Yeah, it's available by using only DLC code. It's not on disc.

1 hour ago, mymicisdead- said:

Yeah, same. I redeemed code a week ago and still got it.

Yeah, it's available by using only DLC code. It's not on disc.

I mean digitally. The extras edition on the store still contains the Muppet DLC. Must be an oversight on their part not removing it but it was still included when I bought it earlier this year

Edit - it won't post properly but if you go here 

https://imgur.com/gallery/zTVh6xY

You'll see that I purchased it in Feb this year

Edited by Cleggworth

so , I'm confused now !!

can I still get it if I buy the extras edition or not ??

15 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

so , I'm confused now !!

can I still get it if I buy the extras edition or not ??

Yes, if you buy the digital version which still is available in EU, you will get it. Or you can buy the disc version with not used code. But chances for that are slim.