The Muppets Premium Level Kit is about to be removed!

paczek321

If your account is on the same ps3 as your friends account, the dlc should work. As long as the account that actually purchases the content is on the PS3 you plan to play on, you should be able to play the muppet dlc (assuming he hasn't game shared it with other ppl)

• 4 months later...

It's available here (I think): https://littlebigplanet.playstation.com/downloadable_content_items/947  Clicking "Buy Now" on LBP site redirects you to PS Store (in which Muppets DLC is delisted and not available)

But you can still buy Extras Edition (physical version), and use the code from this DLC card on Account Management Site, and then make it download on PS3 using PS Store site. I think that Digital Version can work too, but I'm not sure, you could download DLC using PS Store site too.

Edited by mymicisdead-
90% of this post was not related to the topic.

On 29.10.2019 at 5:17 PM, mymicisdead- said:

It's available here (I think): https://littlebigplanet.playstation.com/downloadable_content_items/947  Clicking "Buy Now" on LBP site redirects you to PS Store (in which Muppets DLC is delisted and not available)

But you can still buy Extras Edition (physical version), and use the code from this DLC card on Account Management Site, and then make it download on PS3 using PS Store site. I think that Digital Version can work too, but I'm not sure, you could download DLC using PS Store site too.

Will the used version of Extras Edition work too? 

Just now, mymicisdead- said:

I think that someone would use the code before selling, but I'm not sure.

I'm not asking about that. Does the DLC is only available after using the code (so only sealed copies apply) or can it be without the code (DLC is one the disc instead)?

Basically what I need to buy nowadays to be able to get 100% of the trophies ;D.

22 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I'm not asking about that. Does the DLC is only available after using the code (so only sealed copies apply) or can it be without the code (DLC is one the disc instead)?

Basically what I need to buy nowadays to be able to get 100% of the trophies ;D.

From what I have read in the past, is that the DLC is NOT on disc. So your better off buying sealed if you want to use the code!

In EU if you want the 100% is:

1. buy sealed physical extras edition (can be hard to find) and buy DC dlc

2. Get US game an buy the DLC from gamestop and other code sellers, you will also need the EU game for the DC dlc.

Both are not optimal..

57 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

I bought the extras edition after the delisting and still got the Muppets DLC. There was a thread here talking about it but I can't seem to find it now

Here it is -

Edited by Cleggworth

12 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I bought the extras edition after the delisting and still got the Muppets DLC. 

Yeah, same. I redeemed code a week ago and still got it.

12 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Yeah, it's available by using only DLC code. It's not on disc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mymicisdead- said:

Yeah, same. I redeemed code a week ago and still got it.

Yeah, it's available by using only DLC code. It's not on disc.

I mean digitally. The extras edition on the store still contains the Muppet DLC. Must be an oversight on their part not removing it but it was still included when I bought it earlier this year

Edit - it won't post properly but if you go here 

https://imgur.com/gallery/zTVh6xY

You'll see that I purchased it in Feb this year

Edited by Cleggworth

15 hours ago, II--KAMAL--II said:

so , I'm confused now !!

can I still get it if I buy the extras edition or not ??

Yes, if you buy the digital version which still is available in EU, you will get it. Or you can buy the disc version with not used code. But chances for that are slim. 

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, urutoraman_k said:

The Muppets Level Kit DLC is still available in Asian store. Just need to get either the digital version from Asian store itself or physical from Play-Asia, if they still have copies left.

https://store.playstation.com/en-my/product/HP9000-BCAS20113_00-MUPPETSLEVELKPS3

Are there any differences with "Premium Level Kit"? 

Would I be able to make an Asian account and buy this and somehow be able to transfer the dlc over to my USA account? And the USA version of the premium level kit was 5.99, and I converted the 22 Malaysian Ringgits to US dollars and it's $5.41. So it's close so it's possible that it is. 

• 7 months later...

Can confirm that "LBP2 Extras Edition" is still up for sale for $30 on the Australian PlayStation Store, of course once bought ALL DLC included appears in your "Download List" including the Muppets Level Kit and Costumes. 

THANK GOD I decided to check the Trophys on here and came across this thread as I just found the Base Game MINT for $5 today so picked it up and was thinking to get the Muppets stuff I'd need to Import the Extras Edition, and there was a bunch Used that can't guarantee the code will work/be Included of course and the only NEW copy would cost $60 including shipping (F*CK THAT) and even then who's to say that code wouldn't be past its redemption date? Anyway glad I checked this thread and now I have the Move Pack and Cross-Controller Pack DLCs as well (I have a Vita and a Move so YAY lol) again very happy I checked the thread :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got the Extras Edition used and the code was apparently never used, but it's not valid anymore, even though it gets recognized by the store.

Wrote the Playstation support if they could maybe still redeem the code and now I am hoping for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I did the first game a little while ago 100%, and am considering doing LittleBigPlanet 2. I had the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC before the delisting in that game's case, so it wasn't a problem. For LittleBigPlanet 2 however, I don't have the DLC. Is it possible to use the asian Muppets pack with a US account and/or game? I noticed that version of it was still available for purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very late to this. I hoped that the digital LBP 2 Extras Edition is on sale again here in Germany, it was very often. But now as Sony removes vita and ps3 games in browser store, I dont think we will see another ps3 sales? :/ Dont wanna pay 30 Euro just for the DLC

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2020 at 11:06 AM, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Can confirm that "LBP2 Extras Edition" is still up for sale for $30 on the Australian PlayStation Store, of course once bought ALL DLC included appears in your "Download List" including the Muppets Level Kit and Costumes. 

THANK GOD I decided to check the Trophys on here and came across this thread as I just found the Base Game MINT for $5 today so picked it up and was thinking to get the Muppets stuff I'd need to Import the Extras Edition, and there was a bunch Used that can't guarantee the code will work/be Included of course and the only NEW copy would cost $60 including shipping (F*CK THAT) and even then who's to say that code wouldn't be past its redemption date? Anyway glad I checked this thread and now I have the Move Pack and Cross-Controller Pack DLCs as well (I have a Vita and a Move so YAY lol) again very happy I checked the thread :)

Can you please but the link of AU Store for LBP 2 Muppets ? i can't find it also with LBP 1 Pirates of the Caribbean link please : )