Easy online wins

So, I recently came across a method to win almost every online game. The method is described more in-depth on my trophy guide here but here's the strategy:

First of all, this only works with Master Croc so pick this fighter every match. Now, for the whole duration of the match, you want to spam X while holding the right joystick DOWN. While you are doing that, also toggle the left joystick UP and DOWN. Master Croc will spam a very strong move at a very fast speed and other players won't be able to defend themselves. To get K.O's, either wait for players to be in yellow/red state and flick the right joystick LEFT or RIGHT instead of DOWN to kick them with your tail out of the map or just use your awesome attack to K.O everyone. With this technic, you  should win at least 95% of matches if not all. Check the trophy guide or ask if you need more information.

Here's a few videos showing what the move looks like:

Thanks to  HesterKRGod for showing me this awesome trick.

Edited by Thropy_Croissant
Credit
  • Like 1

Is the boosting simple? One of my homies wanna do the online grind. If i open a lobby in ranked can he finds me quick?

Or should i wait till ppl let the game go? I dont feel to do the online stuff legit for such a crappy game xD

Edited by Sagaan
  • Like 1

The boosting is simple but sadly the online is full of random players now that it's on PS+ making it really hard to boost effectively. I guess you can give it a shot at times where there's less players and look for timed only ranked matches as they have less players and hope you can find your friend quick enough and lock the lobby before someone else joins but that 10-12h estimate will probably be much longer because of all the random players.

• Like 1

Yeah thanks for the tip. However, I was reading through your guide and you say it's rare chance but if the host leaves during your match it can wipe your online progress? If that's the case I'll be staying far away from randoms while boosting this out. Luckily I do have a second PS4 to use. Hopefully the game isn't too populated now.. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

The boosting is simple but sadly the online is full of random players now that it's on PS+ making it really hard to boost effectively. I guess you can give it a shot at times where there's less players and look for timed only ranked matches as they have less players and hope you can find your friend quick enough and lock the lobby before someone else joins but that 10-12h estimate will probably be much longer because of all the random players.

Ty for the tip xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

Yeah thanks for the tip. However, I was reading through your guide and you say it's rare chance but if the host leaves during your match it can wipe your online progress? If that's the case I'll be staying far away from randoms while boosting this out. Luckily I do have a second PS4 to use. Hopefully the game isn't too populated now.. 

It is incredibly populated. I've made these videos last night and I get put into 4 players lobby in less than 30 seconds each time. The best way to go is by far with two PS4s when the game gets a little more quiet. I've done both ps3 and ps4 stacks this way. You'll save yourself a lot of time and frustration.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

It is incredibly populated. I've made these videos last night and I get put into 4 players lobby in less than 30 seconds each time. The best way to go is by far with two PS4s when the game gets a little more quiet. I've done both ps3 and ps4 stacks this way. You'll save yourself a lot of time and frustration.

Damn...

in_loving_memory_rip-12506.gif

• Like 2