Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dzwienkoswit

Dzwienkoswit's Dispute

34 posts in this topic

Dzwienkoswit

Resident Evil Revelations
Someone could explain exactly what this RE: Revelations is all about. "Hacked the online portion of the game." Based on what? I played a long time and I find it difficult to comment, so I would need some specific reason. I looked through the list of trophies and found nothing strange there that I would have to explain.

other than spending 1 million BP as your first Raid mode trophy, everything else looks good -unless i am missing something-. could you explain the first part ?

It's difficult for me to answer, because I do not remember how points were scored ... There had to be some way ... I did some grinding, but I do not remember if I got points for the start. I only remember that I played some cooperation with some masters from China. That's what I remembered, because they did real miracles there and they had some super powerful weapon. Maybe that's where I got so many points. And it's hard to write anything as I almost forgot how the game looks like ...

It seems your online page all of a sudden disappeared... Why is that?

Anyway, we still got your stats:

http://web.archive.org/web/20171214191108/https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o872051.html

And it seems you've been using rocket launcher perhaps a bit too much. Wouldn't be the first time you used a downloaded save either.

Edited by MMDE

Yeah, everything looks okay to me, aside from the 1 million BP trophy. That would require a lot of grinding, which should at least get you the trophy for reaching level 5. It looks to me like he started Raid Mode with a significant boost in BP, but did the rest legit. I'm not sure if that's a hack, a glitch, or a downloaded save.

31 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Yeah, everything looks okay to me, aside from the 1 million BP trophy. That would require a lot of grinding, which should at least get you the trophy for reaching level 5. It looks to me like he started Raid Mode with a significant boost in BP, but did the rest legit. I'm not sure if that's a hack, a glitch, or a downloaded save.

I'm curious is it possible to grind\farm or whatever these 1 million BP points before the Raid Mode ?. 

9 hours ago, MMDE said:

It seems your online page all of a sudden disappeared... Why is that?

Anyway, we still got your stats:

http://web.archive.org/web/20171214191108/https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/playstation3/o872051.html

And it seems you've been using rocket launcher perhaps a bit too much. Wouldn't be the first time you used a downloaded save either.

Again? So, that site is working like crap or both this guy and Valtiel_Terra are lying?

12 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

I'm curious is it possible to grind\farm or whatever these 1 million BP points before the Raid Mode ?. 

Yes, it's possible, albeit very unlikely.  If you use your points from RE.net, you could send yourself items which in turn could be sold for money, but that would take a LOT of time.  If he had friends on the site, it's also possible to be gifted items, a slightly quicker method that also takes a good deal of time, probably longer than OP took with this game for that timestamp after completing campaign.  But, while the BP spent are super suspicious here, its not really the issue.  MMDE's post sums it up.

Edited by B1rvine

3 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Yes, it's possible, albeit very unlikely.  If you use your points from RE.net, you could send yourself items which in turn could be sold for money, but that would take a LOT of time.  If he had friends on the site, it's also possible to be gifted items.  But, while the BP spent are super suspicious here, its not really the issue.  MMDE's post sums it up.

Alright so it's possible. Are you 100% sure this is a cheat\save or whatever unlegit ? If yes flag stay's if not lift it. And find other games in hees profile to flag the ones that you are 100% sure.

You can also earn BP in Campaign Mode. I remember playing a little of Raid Mode and then getting excited when I went back to it after finishing the main campaign and seeing how much BP I had earned. I don't think it was anywhere near 1 million, but, combined with the RE.net perks, it might be possible.

I don't see anything on his stats page that looks suspicious.

3 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

You can also earn BP in Campaign Mode. I remember playing a little of Raid Mode and then getting excited when I went back to it after finishing the main campaign and seeing how much BP I had earned. I don't think it was anywhere near 1 million, but, combined with the RE.net perks, it might be possible.

After reading this i think it's very possible to earn this 1 million BP. So anyone is 100% sure he cheated or are you speculating here ?

5 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

After reading this i think it's very possible to earn this 1 million BP. So anyone is 100% sure he cheated or are you speculating here ?

What are you talking about? I already pointed out the issue here, which has to do with the amount of rocket kills, which is linked to save file use, and I don't think it's issues with the web site. They were working fine until they got the flags.

Edited by MMDE

14 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

7 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

So anyone is 100% sure he cheated or are you speculating here ?

70% of his kills recorded on Raid mode are with a rocket launcher.  That's simply not possible.

@B1rvine OK, so, when I click on that link, I don't see a rocket launcher anywhere. I see three boxes under "Favorite weapons," but the images are blank and every one of them has "????" for a name. If that first one (the one with almost 4k kills) is a rocket launcher, then, yeah, this is likely hacked. It's just not showing up for me.

Can RE.net be trusted?

Edited by Cassylvania

When logging in as a guest to the RE.net site, it shows as ????.  Upon actual login of an account with play data, it shows differently.  Considering this is a web archive, it's being accessed as a guest.

I can also only see the "????" instead of weapons, no Rocket Launcher. And it's obvious that he didn'i unlink his account.

0TMrqrn.png

So anyone post a screenshot with a rocket luncher next to 3966 kills and the case will be closed.

11 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

@B1rvine OK, so, when I click on that link, I don't see a rocket launcher anywhere. I see three boxes under "Favorite weapons," but the images are blank and every one of them has "?????" for a name. If that first one (the one with almost 4k kills) is a rocket launcher, then, yeah, this is likely hacked. It's just not showing up for me.

Can RE.net be trusted?

It was all checked before the flags were approved, and the two that has disputed has had their profile either "removed" or "changed", while all the other people who was flagged still remain in-tact. Coincidence? Anyway, it was already checked to be rocket launcher, it's the reason it was reported. And usually when evidence is attempted to be removed so people can't look at it and come to a reasonable conclusion, might as well assume they had something to hide, and so the flags usually stay.

Edited by MMDE

I guess I'm just not sure how much I trust the accuracy of this site. I just made an RE.net account to see if stats are applied retroactively, and it looks like they are. It says I've played for around 52 hours, which sounds about right. It also says, under "Favorite weapons," that I've used the M40A1 95 times and got 1077 kills, which I'll also assume to be true, as that's been my weapon of choice for a while now. But if I go to Records --> Weapon Stats, it says I've only used the M40A1 eight times and got 62 kills. The same could be said for the L. Hawk. So is it possible that the website is buggy or poor at tracking certain stats?

4FCGYN0.png

v5Moaiq.png

Hello. As I wrote earlier, I do not remember exactly where I had a given number of points to start. It's been a long time since I played it and it's hard to say. The more that the trophy was unlocked automatically during the game. Usually, you only remember those trophies over which something more worked.

Regarding the RE website, I removed it some time ago, because I stopped using it, and deleted all old and unused accounts like I did cleanup. For some of my later playing, I did not use the linked account with RE. That is my explanation. I will fight because I got tired of getting a platinum in this game and I do not want to hide it. I did not use any illegal methods here.

4 minutes ago, Dzwienkoswit said:

Hello. As I wrote earlier, I do not remember exactly where I had a given number of points to start. It's been a long time since I played it and it's hard to say. The more that the trophy was unlocked automatically during the game. Usually, you only remember those trophies over which something more worked.

Regarding the RE website, I removed it some time ago, because I stopped using it, and deleted all old and unused accounts like I did cleanup. For some of my later playing, I did not use the linked account with RE. That is my explanation. I will fight because I got tired of getting a platinum in this game and I do not want to hide it. I did not use any illegal methods here.

The site worked just a couple of days ago... "some time ago" AKA after you got flagged.

@Dzwienkoswit As you can see by this link:

It was working the 14th December 2017, so you removed after that. In other words, after you got flagged and around the time you made this thread.

Did you think removing the stats would help your case?

Edited by MMDE

Yeah. It was not long ago. But I remember that earlier I also deleted the account once and then assumed again when I played in Resident Evil HD.

Edited by Dzwienkoswit

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

I guess I'm just not sure how much I trust the accuracy of this site. I just made an RE.net account to see if stats are applied retroactively, and it looks like they are. It says I've played for around 52 hours, which sounds about right. It also says, under "Favorite weapons," that I've used the M40A1 95 times and got 1077 kills, which I'll also assume to be true, as that's been my weapon of choice for a while now. But if I go to Records --> Weapon Stats, it says I've only used the M40A1 eight times and got 62 kills. The same could be said for the L. Hawk. So is it possible that the website is buggy or poor at tracking certain stats?

4FCGYN0.png

v5Moaiq.png

RENet is accurate.  If there were/are inaccuracies Capcom notifies its users.  To prove my point to you...

Hmm, yours looks different than mine, but regardless you are looking at normal weapons so your L.Hawk stats will be different because under your most used weapons you are using an L.Hawk with the "Short Range+" tag.  You would need to locate L.Hawk "Short Range+".  The numbers should match under your most used weapons.  Try hovering over Weapon List to see if the Tagged Weapon section comes up.  From there click "Short Range+" and locate the L.Hawk.

Edited by MooseSketts
Typo

Removing statistics even if I had something to hide and does not change anything, because they are still visible. It happened so unfortunate. Actually it looks strange, but recently I finished Revelations 2 with which I did not synchronize statistics, so I deleted the account after writing a guide to the game. You can see that this is one of the last used games.

I will also send a link to my guide:

http://www.ps3trophyclub.pl/showthread.php?11225-Resident-Evil-Revelations-2-Poradnik&highlight=revelations

I thought that maybe the account would be useful to him, but it turned out to be unnecessary, so after completing the work, I removed it. That's why it got so weird in time. I hope I have clarified this situation.

Anyway, we have backups of the page and I've already seen it, so I don't think it matters much, and you probably know if you used a save or not.