Is a Platinum possible?

Justin__Harris

I'm not seeing any Platinum holders on this one. I see the only trophy that no one has unlocked is "Completionist" for completing the game with 100% items. Anyone know if this is possible, but just a long grind or something? The game is currently on sale on PSN and I'm thinking about picking it up, but don't wanna waste my time if I can't 100% it.

2 hours ago, skateak said:

Never played it but I have a feeling it is glitched. No one has the 100% on Xbone either. People do on Steam but you can't trust that due to hacks. 

Bummer. Well I'll wait on it. See if it works out for anyone. Looks like fun, but I can't do games that you can't complete anymore. I'm already going to forever have NBA 2K17 prevent me from ever attaining 100% completion. :(

• 4 months later...
35 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Is the platinum still not obtainable, or will the new DLC change a anything?

I've heard something of a new drone coming with the new DLC, which helps to find items that you do not already have.

I've been keeping an eye on the game since the release.

Well, at least now has a 0,01% by PSN. A few weeks ago it was a 0,00%. So, I guess with the patch something changed.

Edited by JorgeSleep
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome possum. Too bad I didn't check this earlier, as the complete bundle was just available for $10 a week ago. Oh well, it'll be on sale again soon I'm sure. But at least the Platinum is possible, so I won't have to avoid it.

• Like 1