sony rewards usa help

rwd1997

I was able to redeem psn codes for some time now, but now I wanted to redeem a psn code and I was unable to do it. so I would like to someone to call sony usa pretend that is me and resolve my problem, since I'm not from usa so I cannot do the call. my sony rewards don't contain any important information about me and my psn account so I don't think this would be a problem. If someone would be able to resolve this ploblem for me I would be very gladly do give my next 10$ psn code from sony rewards.

29 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Are you getting any error message? Because there was a problem with the Quest rewards but it was discovered that there's a limit of 10 redemptions every 24 hours.

my last redemption was a 2-3 weeks ago so I don't think it is this. it says that I am unable to finish my request for the purchase

34 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

you might want to contact a mod or a friend you really trust because they probably will ask some questions about your account

I already talked with one of my trusty friend from there but she went back to Mexico to live with her family and the other that I studied with I don't trust so much or don't talk with them for a long time and I don't think they would go with this burocracy for me. my friend is going to usa in the Holliday and I asked him do call them but I don't know if he will be able to call them because he does not have a telefone line there.

If you are not in the US, there's very little you can do since this service is exclusive for US users. Use a VPN (I recommend Hola VPN chrome extension) to access the site and order codes. If you fail to order a code using your points, keep trying, that's what I did when all this thing started. It gave an error, but after a few tries, it worked. If this doesn't work, try different VPNs.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Katt said:

If you are not in the US, there's very little you can do since this service is exclusive for US users. Use a VPN (I recommend Hola VPN chrome extension) to access the site and order codes. If you fail to order a code using your points, keep trying, that's what I did when all this thing started. It gave an error, but after a few tries, it worked. If this doesn't work, try different VPNs.

Thanks, I'll try this method. 

On 15/12/2017 at 5:38 PM, Katt said:

I use this same VPN it is really good, the problem is that I cannot finish my order and since you said you just need to keep insisting I will do that, hope it will work eventually 

2 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Stahp, just stop. You are taking our US money. This is for US residents! Reported.

legally speaking I'm a USA citizen since I have a greencard and I was living there when I created the account so I have the total right to use this system. The thing is is that my family had to come back to Brazil for reasons that I prefer not to speak and since I was already member when I was there I though that I was still legally able too use my point that I accumulated

• Like 1