A homefront with no background tips

Lonemankane

I have not found any info to do with the backgrounds you can pick from the start of making a new character on any of the trophies guides on here or ps trophies so I thought I would put it down here.

If you need help to level up on the skill tree/ get the trophies in co op you should go for the gangbanger background to make it easy to get all the survivor skills done no one but a friend told me to get this as I f ed up getting the skills on the tree thinking I can just get all skills when I couldn't so this will help. So yes if the glitch works still it can help you level up the survivor tree and get the trophy easy then just going for something like the video game dev background.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I have not found any info to do with the backgrounds you can pick from the start of making a new character on any of the trophies guides on here or ps trophies so I thought I would put it down here.

If you need help to level up on the skill tree/ get the trophies in co op you should go for the gangbanger background to make it easy to get all the survivor skills done no one but a friend told me to get this as I f ed up getting the skills on the tree thinking I can just get all skills when I couldn't so this will help. So yes if the glitch works still it can help you level up the survivor tree and get the trophy easy then just going for something like the video game dev background.

Ah thanks for the info. I haven't really started MP yet because I loaned the game to my brother but that is nice to know. I got lucky and choose Gangbanger anyways.

2 hours ago, skateak said:

Ah thanks for the info. I haven't really started MP yet because I loaned the game to my brother but that is nice to know. I got lucky and choose Gangbanger anyways.

no problem, I can help you by the way to get the mp done as I need it done myself. So once ya get it back I can help also this will help me review this game more fairly.

Edited by KANERKB

35 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

no problem, I can help you by the way to get the mp done as I need it done myself. So once ya get it back I can help also this will help me review this game more fairly.

Sounds good. He did take it out of town with him so I am not quite sure when he will get it back so if you come across someone else to do them with, feel free to go for it and don't wait up for me.

11 minutes ago, skateak said:

Sounds good. He did take it out of town with him so I am not quite sure when he will get it back so if you come across someone else to do them with, feel free to go for it and don't wait up for me.

well still when ya get it try and let me know as I am willing to help am fine with the game and I don't think it is that bad as most people think it is. I played much worst.

Just now, KANERKB said:

well still when ya get it try and let me know as I am willing to help am fine with the game and I don't think it is that bad as most people think it is. I played much worst.

I will. I enjoyed the game for the most part too. I played it on a Pro so it looked pretty damn good and ran not too bad. I have played much worse also.