Master of the Elements trophy

Xugashi

8 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

It needs to be in one savefile. Also, killing with total clarity and then dying to restart the battle doesn’t count either.

8 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

You should be able to do it in the first open area if you target every enemy with Total Clarity. Before heading to the boat, just roam around clearing all the districts, that's how I got mine.

Thanks guys!?

Best part to farm this is in the last battle against Ardyn; just ignore him and infinite waves of magitek troops will spawn, use the ice daggers and you will unlock the trophy in no time.

If you already completed the history, just go to the “Extra verse” and then select “Fight back” again.

Edited by BlackTorito
Grammar
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2017 at 4:55 AM, BlackTorito said:

Best part to farm this is in the last battle against Ardyn; just ignore him and infinite waves of magitek troops will spawn, use the ice daggers and you will unlock the trophy in no time.

If you already completed the history, just go to the “Extra verse” and then select “Fight back” again.

I’ve been trying this and it’s not working the same for me. When doing Extra Verse > Fight Back, a few enemies spawn, but when i ignore Ardyn no additional enemies ever spawn. Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue, or if anyone can explain how to keep enemies spawning while keeping the fight going?

Got this yesterday, just running around the districts during the first chapter. Super annoying that you have to get the kills with it, since TC hardly kills enemies in one shot and the manual charge still feels not fast enough. Made the combat feel really clunky, but I suppose in ordinary combat, you wouldn't be spamming TC and everything would feel much more fluid.

Suffice it to say, there are plenty of enemies in the first chapter alone to earn the trophy.

On 22/12/2017 at 5:44 AM, Mojo-9000 said:

I’ve been trying this and it’s not working the same for me. When doing Extra Verse > Fight Back, a few enemies spawn, but when i ignore Ardyn no additional enemies ever spawn. Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue, or if anyone can explain how to keep enemies spawning while keeping the fight going?

It happened to me once; just reload and try again, try not to hit Ardyn at all, enemies spawn indefinitely without condition.

• Like 1