Naval Weapons Collection trophy didn't pop bf1 ps4

Selanix

45 minutes ago, Selanix said:

i don't know what's going on but trophy can't pop. I did everything what was required i killed an enemy with all 8 weapons. I downloaded the latest software update and i reinstalled game. Other trophies pop normally in bf1. 

You got a kill with the melee weapon too?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Selanix said:

no. In tsar dlc i didn't have to use mlee weapon but i can try. I found out in dlc is a martini henry gadget so i will kill some people, but i don't know if gadgets count for trophy

The Naval Sword is confirmed to be required for the trophy, that's the one you are missing. Unlocked by capping 20 flags while in a boat and killing 15 swimming enemies

• 2 weeks later...

this dlc is REALLY pissing me off. it took me almost 200 kills to get the 25 medic headshots. i finally unlock all guns thn now i got to get 10 roadkills in a friggen boat in a game that has like 2 tiny maps with boats. this is aggravating. i cant wait to get this done and throw this disc across the room. i cant even get one roadkill in a boat let alone 10!!! if its not easy to do on the new maps then ima have to boost this crap. i hate boosting for one trophy, i hate boosting in general

edit oh swimming enemies, well thats just as bad since nobody is going to randomly just float in a sea for absolutely no reason

Edited by melodicmizery

23 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

this dlc is REALLY pissing me off. it took me almost 200 kills to get the 25 medic headshots. i finally unlock all guns thn now i got to get 10 roadkills in a friggen boat in a game that has like 2 tiny maps with boats. this is aggravating. i cant wait to get this done and throw this disc across the room. i cant even get one roadkill in a boat let alone 10!!! if its not easy to do on the new maps then ima have to boost this crap. i hate boosting for one trophy, i hate boosting in general

edit oh swimming enemies, well thats just as bad since nobody is going to randomly just float in a sea for absolutely no reason

Play Albion, and camp at the riverbank near flag C, D, and B. People swim across to get between the two islands. I usually get around 4-5 kills per game, and I could probably have gotten more if I didn't play the objective from time to time too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 4:59 AM, Heroman25 said:

Play Albion, and camp at the riverbank near flag C, D, and B. People swim across to get between the two islands. I usually get around 4-5 kills per game, and I could probably have gotten more if I didn't play the objective from time to time too.

i found a video right after i posted before but i closed the window out and couldnt post it to help other. i ended up getting all the trophies. i believe it was albion i played to get the player kills in water. i had forgot about that level at the time. i layed under the bridge and used a lmg and just mowed people down. if i was on the island there was a little tree by the water i would lay down next to and mow people down from there. ende dup getting it pretty fast. and then i played conquest on the map that nobody uses the boats for the one flag that extends to a outward island. i would just go and take the flag and then back my boat up and let the enemy take it on the other side not knowing i was waiting, blow them up and retake it. i cant remember the name offhand though. maybe it was fort something.

i did some searching and re found the video, if anyone has issues this video is a life saver