Does ps now oblivion have trophies?

cjl73185

27 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

A shame that Oblivion never got a trophy patch update, its certainly possible if Bethesda ever decide to re-release Oblivion or even Morrowind to PS4, but that'll depend on if the fanbase would be willing to buy it.

Why would they re-release Oblivion, when they can just re-release Skyrim over and over instead? :P 

Seriously though, I really wish Oblivion would get a PS4 port. I really enjoyed it, and it'd be nice to be able to play it with trophy support and upscaled graphics.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

Why would they re-release Oblivion, when they can just re-release Skyrim over and over instead? :P 

Seriously though, I really wish Oblivion would get a PS4 port. I really enjoyed it, and it'd be nice to be able to play it with trophy support and upscaled graphics.

Samme. I have the ps3 version and GOTY edition but damn it the controls are so wonky and the world looks dull as heck despite its colourfulness. . Man I'd kill for a revamp of the game but seriously there's practically no chance a remaster will happen

Anything on PS Now is just like how it is originally. So if it doesn't have trophies on PS3, then it doesn't have trophies on PS Now either. Because the only difference is that you're streaming it, it's still the same game. Though, a lot of games with DLC have them bundled up with the PS Now releases. Which is one difference that often exists. Given you can't access DLC otherwise, that's a good move.

6 hours ago, dakk55 said:

A shame that Oblivion never got a trophy patch update, its certainly possible if Bethesda ever decide to re-release Oblivion or even Morrowind to PS4, but that'll depend on if the fanbase would be willing to buy it.

While I would love a Oblivion/Morrowind remake/remaster, they basically already said it ain’t happening. They said they were considering it, but that it would’ve taken away too many resources from people working on other games because they would basically have to rebuild them from the ground up, while with Skyrim, they just had to make it a little shinier. 

• 10 months later...
On 2017-12-17 at 2:25 AM, damon8r351 said:

Oblivion has no trophies, which is the best way to enjoy an Elder Scrolls game: spending 800 hours doing absolutely everything in the game without worrying about trophies.

I got all the achievements on the Xbox 360 version a long time ago and from what i remember it was easy to get all the achievments on Oblivion and this was the kind of game where all you need to do is to play and enjoy the game the regular way to get them all and you dont need to do anything complicated, tedious or frustrating.

Edited by CyberLance