The Final Weighing Trophy Didn't Pop?

DoomsdayVivi

On 12/16/2017 at 4:55 PM, crusher_1220 said:

and as far as I know you can't replay missions.

I hope this isn't true. In every AC to-date, you've been able to go into your DNA menu and pick out chapters you've previously completed in order to gain total synchronization with your ancestor at the time.

I surely, surely hope this isn't true. Major, major step backwards. Especially when it hails from the same studio that gave us Black Flag.

1 hour ago, Benfoxy83 said:

In the Quest menu highlight the quest that you've done and you can replay it. On the bottom of the quest tab menu it says like quests completed, just go to the one completed and replay it.

There's no replay mission option from what I can see. Just "Reload Quest Objective" which only resets the mission you are currently on. 

4 hours ago, KillerLegend91 said:

Those story trophies are automatic pop bad news is you got too start over

I really hope not. Maybe they'll add a patch where you can replay missions. This game is going in the junk pile before I'll waste 50 hours replaying it because of glitchy design. 

Sry. Misinformed ya. I thought I saw a reload mission but it must've been reload current mission being played. Sry, that sucks I put a 100 hours in mine and I know I would be mad. I had to do that with Rise of the Tomb Raider. 

Edited by Benfoxy83

22 hours ago, Benfoxy83 said:

Sry. Misinformed ya. I thought I saw a reload mission but it must've been reload current mission being played. Sry, that sucks I put a 100 hours in mine and I know I would be mad. I had to do that with Rise of the Tomb Raider. 

No worries, I appreciate you trying to help me! More than what Ubisoft did when I reached out...they told me it's not a "known issue" and I'm basically screwed. Didn't I just make it a "known" issue by telling you?! 

The good news is that it seems the other trophies are unlocking. So worst case I can full clear the map and then go back and do a speed run on easy through the main story. 

• 1 month later...

Hi there, it happened about the same to me, but I gained the “The end” trophy.

I completed the main quest requested to reach “The almost there” but it didn’t pop and dosen’t appear among the others. So, I have no more main quest and, as Crusher was saying, there’s no way to reload it.

This trophy is shown as rare, but the “The end” one (which come forward) is uncommon. And it sound strange to me. 

I don’t explain me why, maybe there has to do something or pick up something that I dind’t do, but it is not explicated at all. 

Please, report news about your experience if you had troubles as well. Thank you!:)

2 hours ago, Tsuleyka said:

Hi there, it happened about the same to me, but I gained the “The end” trophy.

I completed the main quest requested to reach “The almost there” but it didn’t pop and dosen’t appear among the others. So, I have no more main quest and, as Crusher was saying, there’s no way to reload it.

This trophy is shown as rare, but the “The end” one (which come forward) is uncommon. And it sound strange to me. 

I don’t explain me why, maybe there has to do something or pick up something that I dind’t do, but it is not explicated at all. 

Please, report news about your experience if you had troubles as well. Thank you!:)

Hey man, I just did a speed run play through to get mine. I don't know why they glitched out, but that's the only thing that worked for me. I think they are coming out with New Game+ now, so you should just do that!

On 12/16/2017 at 3:55 PM, crusher_1220 said:

Hi guys,

I just finished the main quest, which means I should have received "Almost There" as well as "The End". Neither of these popped for me. I'm sitting at the post-game, and as far as I know you can't replay missions. Anyone know if a new patch messed this up or what I can do? 

have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game?   I have had 3 different games over the past year have a trophy not pop and showed me as completing the objective for said trophy.  I simply delete and reinstall the game and as soon as I log back into the game the trophy pops.  Just cause 3, Mad Max, Sniper elite 4 I had this issue with all 3 games and deleting and reinstalling produced the dame result.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:29 PM, crusher_1220 said:

Hey man, I just did a speed run play through to get mine. I don't know why they glitched out, but that's the only thing that worked for me. I think they are coming out with New Game+ now, so you should just do that!

I hope not decent game but i don't care to do it twice.