Christmas Break

happyman778

My semester is finally coming to an end, with only a few finals stopping from melting into a chair and playing video games for 6 or so weeks constantly. Looking at my list of games has anyone got any suggestions as to what I should focus on. I have so many games now that it's difficult to decide what to play, and what to try and Platinum/100%. 

Hence why I have posed this question to you - the PSN Profiles community and fellow trophy hunters. 

Haven't played most of the games on your list so I am not able to give a concrete answer. But what I do when I'm unsure what to go for next are the following things:

- I sort my games per percentage and try to go for those with the highest percentage since those are usually almost finished.

- I look in the trophy advisor and sort for platinums to see which ones are pretty common and therefore should be quite easy and fast to get.

Those two things usually give me a n idea what games I could focus on next and then I go for those games. Maybe they can help you to since you seem to have quite a lot of games open.

• Like 1

I would highly recommend Uncharted 4, seems you haven't beaten it, the game is a blast.

Killing Floor 2 is really fun too, idk if it's your kind of thing but I always felt awesome playing it with some music in the background.

Outlast is also pretty awesome, I'd recommend you at least finish that one. Insane difficulty is up to you, but that thing put me through hell and back. It takes a lot of patience and I heavily consulted online guides, but it's really the way the game was meant to be played. Weren't stressed enough on normal difficulty? Try a difficulty where a single screw-up winds up in permadeath. The Whistleblower DLC was also phenomenal, I recommend you pick that up as well if you enjoyed the base game.

• Like 1