Ps Plus January 2018 wishlist

Sailar91

35 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Castle crashers 

In EU we already got it, the first one of course 

25 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Anything but Steamworld Dig 2. I forgot it came out, and ended up buying it the other day on sale for Switch. 

Gimme some good VR stuff dudes.

This month is pretty sure that we are gonna recive a new VR games, Sony is giving them every 2 months 

• Like 1

even if I already have FF15 it would be wise for square enix to give it for free, the 1 season pass is already out and they are planing to do a second one, that would boost the sales for the season pass. But I would really hope for kingdom hearts or gravity rush remaster. I could say knack but I already lost hope for this game to get free

I have a full list i want like every month: 

PS3: 

Darksiders, because i already bought the second one some time ago on sale (yes, before it was put on PS Plus) and i still need the first one. 

Oddworld: either Munch’s Oddysee HD or Stranger’s Wrath HD because Soulstorm is close to launch on PS4 and i personally want replay the whole series before jumping in back again! 

PS Vita: 

Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, i still want Devolver to just give this already because its a good game and i am holding out for it to go on sale or get it free, whichever comes first i’ll pull the trigger on this one. 

Graceful Explosion Machine: this is a good game that falls in the same blender as Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, either a sale or PS Plus, i’ll buy it for whichever comes first. 

PS4: 

actually most games i want were given before but i am still gonna nominate some games :) 

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, come on we need Capcom to see that people still want this frnachise to make a comeback, i really want them to revive this. 

Any Resident Evil game, because whenever you think you have them all there’s always another one x) Capcom should give us some Resi goodness and also release the Resi 2 remake they’ve been promesing us for a few years now! 

PS VR: 

anything really, i just want them to release a VR game more regularly, some cool nominees would be Job Simulator, Ancient Amulator VR, Superhot VR...but anything is cool from VR tbh :) 

Edited by Soufwar

41 minutes ago, rwd1997 said:

I could say knack but I already lost hope for this game to get free

Japan just got it, so you never know. 

25 minutes ago, TrueAssassin86x said:

Ps3: Back to the future a tall tale game

Do you simply want to play it, or want a free Plat? Because if the latter, only the physical version has a Plat. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rwd1997 said:

even if I already have FF15 it would be wise for square enix to give it for free, the 1 season pass is already out and they are planing to do a second one, that would boost the sales for the season pass. But I would really hope for kingdom hearts or gravity rush remaster. I could say knack but I already lost hope for this game to get free

Knack and Ratchet & Clank are free ATM in Hong Kong store so i think one of them is a 100% that we will get.

• Like 1

PS3: Watch_Dogs, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Metal Gear Rising (could swap out Castlevania or Metal Gear Rising for Drakenguard 3)

PS4: Final Fantasy Type-0, Assassins Creed Syndicate (saw this go on sale a lot this year, maybe 2018's the year its free?) and The Order 1886

PS Vita: Don't own one, but something that everyone will enjoy. 

Edited by kidson2004
Added new game