Ps Plus January 2018 wishlist

Sailar91

13 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

PS3: Watch_Dogs, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and Metal Gear Rising

PS4: Final Fantasy Type-0, Assassins Creed Syndicate (saw this go on sale a lot this year, maybe 2018's the year its free?) and The Order 1886

PS Vita: Don't own one, but something that everyone will enjoy. 

Ithink first than Sydicatewe have better chance to get Unity, and FF tepee-0 would be amazing 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wonder if such game exists on Vita-tan :/

Persona 4 Golden 

3 hours ago, Piano Reeves said:

My wish list:

• Super Mario Kart HD
  • Super Metroid HD
  • F-Zero HD
  • Less useless topics on PSNP!

There are much more worse topics like What are u listening to and advise the person above u XYZ

Edited by Sailar91

PS4 Tales of Zesteria for EU, cmon Sony! On a serious note I feel like DMC is a huge possibility, or a Quantic Dream game to boost hype for Detroit.

PS3 Whatever at this point they should either stop PS3 to give 1 more slot for PS4 indie shit, or start dishing out really strong PS3 titles.

PS Vita. Senran kagura ^.^ I feel like Undertale might come sooner or later. I don't mind buying it — cause its a fantastic game, but I just want to blaze through my backlog first. Still I just feel it will be a good deal for Toby Fox. Hype for this game is kinda on decline and obviously PS+ give you money straight, so it will be a good deal for both Sony & Toby. 

40 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now that's insulting.

seriuously?

I really don't think it is.

They aren't really games for me bc they are more like a film sometimes more interactive sometimes not.

Thats not negative but I mostly don't even have to use my hands to go through the story. some quicktime events here and there but I usually turn them on, and then play something else on the other console while watch the TT story.

I dont play it I watch it, so its not really a game for me.

I am sorry if you feel offended, wasn't my intention but on the same time I don't see why tbh.

12 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

seriuously?

I really don't think it is.

They aren't really games for me bc they are more like a film sometimes more interactive sometimes not.

Thats not negative but I mostly don't even have to use my hands to go through the story. some quicktime events here and there but I usually turn them on, and then play something else on the other console while watch the TT story.

I dont play it I watch it, so its not really a game for me.

I am sorry if you feel offended, wasn't my intention but on the same time I don't see why tbh.

It feels like you are disregarding them as games. That's pretty rude to the game and developers that made the game =) 

And since Visual Novels fall into this category, it doesn't feel good to read they are 'not real games' =)

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It feels like you are disregarding them as games. That's pretty rude to the game and developers that made the game =) 

And since Visual Novels fall into this category, it doesn't feel good to read they are 'not real games' =)

well technically it's a game bc I put a disk in a gameconsole (or dl, or whatever, you get my point ^^"), but I see nothing negative or bad in it to say it feels more like a movie or more like a book with ad on like nice pictures and more than one answer to choose.

BC thats what it is.

and my profile hopefully shows that I like to "play" those stories, I really enjoy the stories but I experience them through reading and watching, not playing.

again, nothing bad about that and most of the time they are much better than some books or movies.

But this is not meant to be a discussion about what defines gaming for me, I don't discuss that bc it can be very subjective and different from person to person :)

Be assured I think videogames are an artform (I mean technically games whether telltale, novel or not, polygones and stuff)

So I don't mean this in a negative way. since I love books I always tend to explain my novels to someone who don't know the genre as books with some choices to change the story, nice artwork on top and they tend to react positiv. when I don't do that they often react negative.

So it can also be a compliment, depends on your perspective :)

• Like 1

PS4:

FF Type 0: I love FF and played the PSP version so I'm adamant to buy the PS4 one. But I'll take it if it's free!

Code Realize combo set: I really like otome games and this game is pricy otherwise

Sherlock Holmes Crime and Punishment: An easy plat and looks interesting. I also already have A Devil's Daughter.  

Disgaea 5: I quite like these games

Kingdom Hearts: I played all the originals so I never got the remake, but wouldn't mind playing them again.

Any Yakuza game

PS Vita: 

An Otome game: Code Realize, Hakuouki, Shiro to kuro no Alice, Bad Apple Wars, Clock Zero: These are expensive to buy, so a free one would be nice!

Danganronpa: Curious about this game

Disgaea 3

Either or: 

World of FF: looks cute and fun, but the reviews and trophies aren't enough for me to actually spend money on this game.  

Odin Sphere: Looks interesting

(My region is JP and I've only had a PS4 since last year, so not sure if some of these have cropped up before)