Premium Membership Giveaway Round 3

Zach

Just now, GunfighterHefty said:

Very nice of you! Off topic...but why did you switch profiles? Your previous one was insane, man. Would you switch back if we end up getting PSN name change?

Had to do with completion rating. I know it's crazy to make a new account after 300+ platty. I'll take insane as a compliment. :awesome: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zach said:

Round 3 ---- FIGHT!

5toql.jpg

giphy.gif

(When it could be free. ;))

Want to a win a premium membership?

My previous account was x9zachattack5x. That's the account I used for the previous two rounds. Check them out here and here

Previous Winners:

Beyondthegrave07 - LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

Nano1124 - YEAR MEMBERSHIP

DF007gamer - YEAR MEMBERSHIP

AvengedEvil - Year Membership

sepiroth4424 - Year Membership

Milktastrophe - Lifetime Membership

Want that shiny gold premium member title? Tired of ads and having to wait an hour to update your profile? Want to add more trophies in your trophy cabinet and have a larger profile picture? Then look no further! **This is for non-premium members only! If you have a secondary psn account that isn't premium and you have at least 500 trophies in it, then it's okay to enter! Primary PSN accounts have no trophy limit requirements.** 

From now until January 9th, 2018 simply like this post and you'll be entered into random generator on January 10th. The 3 names that pop up first, win! Please allow 4 days max afterwards for your account to upgraded. ^_^ 

1st place: Lifetime membership 

2nd place: A year membership 

3rd place: A year membership

Let's strengthen the Premium Membership community!  ^_^

Happy Holidays!!!

Nice! Thanks for doing this :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I already have a Premium Membership, but if I win would it be OK to gift it to someone?

Is it possible to get them to like it? Would be easier to keep track of all the names. If not, just let me know. 

On 12/18/2017 at 6:34 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

Related image

Thread just needed MORE Mortal Kombat included.

Happy Merry Jolly Cheery to you and yours...

? Thanks for MK addition to the thread!

Happy Holidays to you too!

• Like 1