reZephyr

Missing People's Notes

6 posts in this topic

I'm inching closer and closer to platinum but my only problem is the missing people's notes. I'm missing the fourth note for a good portion of people and I couldn't find them in the After Story. I'm also missing notes for Kazama and Mr. Hana. Any help in finding these notes will be appreciated!

8 hours ago, Nicco555 said:

Sweet! It has everything I'm looking for. My only other problem is that I just beat Infinity Mode and the trophy didn't pop. I did select it prior to starting my NG+ run, during the NG+ bonuses screen and then it asked to choose a difficulty so I chose Calamity. Do I have to beat the After Story as well for the trophy to pop?

7 hours ago, reZephyr said:

Sweet! It has everything I'm looking for. My only other problem is that I just beat Infinity Mode and the trophy didn't pop. I did select it prior to starting my NG+ run, during the NG+ bonuses screen and then it asked to choose a difficulty so I chose Calamity. Do I have to beat the After Story as well for the trophy to pop?

Yes, you have to beat the After Story.

On 12/18/2017 at 5:27 AM, Nicco555 said:

I wish something like that could have been linked in the main site guide instead of flicking through some unwieldy steam guide.