Trophy Thoughs

FlareZero

22 hours ago, NekoSama87 said:

I've translated this and also tested it around, the platinum will be pretty easy if you like this kind of games, believe me! 1f60b.png

Awesome :)@NekoSama87 is this Game just a Vita exclusive, or will there be a playstation 4 Version to ? :)

Edited by S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

Reading a few posts on other sites and there are comments of true endings and so on, I have also had different bosses appear on the first world, One that gave a trophy and one that gave a special item. Going by these there could be some extra work required to get some of these trophies perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2017 at 4:10 AM, tylerh1701 said:

The game is a lot of fun, two of the trophies (Blackstorm Lab and beating Deftos) are rather hard. Deftos in particular is challenging because if you lose to him, you have to play through the whole game again in order to fight him. Reminds me a lot of Spelunky, but simpler.

I wrote a trophy guide over at the gaming site I write for. Most trophies are actually fairly straightforward, but the guide can help if you're confused about any of the trophies or secret areas.

https://videochums.com/article/xenon-valkyrie-plus-steam-achievements-trophies-walkthrough

You are a legend, I was just going blind and decided to take a short break to see if any tips on some of the trophies would show up, however this is much more then I expected.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, we're the makers of the game. It's strange that the trophy is not working for you because a few people got the platinum. When you say "Deftos", are you actually talking about the "true" final boss, which is shoot'em up style? Or the "regular" final boss? (I'm asking because you mention swords so I'm wondering if you're just confused)
Also, is this the only trophy you're missing?

• Like 1

On 12/29/2017 at 11:10 AM, tylerh1701 said:

The game is a lot of fun, two of the trophies (Blackstorm Lab and beating Deftos) are rather hard. Deftos in particular is challenging because if you lose to him, you have to play through the whole game again in order to fight him. Reminds me a lot of Spelunky, but simpler.

I wrote a trophy guide over at the gaming site I write for. Most trophies are actually fairly straightforward, but the guide can help if you're confused about any of the trophies or secret areas.

https://videochums.com/article/xenon-valkyrie-plus-steam-achievements-trophies-walkthrough

So, you can't cloud save or anything?

1 hour ago, CGdfc said:

Hi, we're the makers of the game. It's strange that the trophy is not working for you because a few people got the platinum. When you say "Deftos", are you actually talking about the "true" final boss, which is shoot'em up style? Or the "regular" final boss? (I'm asking because you mention swords so I'm wondering if you're just confused)

Same here, I did defeat this shoot'em up style bos twice and got no trophy.

EDIT: Now that I read again what tetey83 said, it seems hes talking about Giga Gaia. But I'm sure I defeated the right boss, that one with 1.000.00hp.

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

So, you can't cloud save or anything?

You have to beat the game in one sitting, it doesn't save between levels. If you close the app to cloud save you need to start all over.

Edited by RangyRV

37 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

You have to beat the game in one sitting, it doesn't save between levels. If you close the app to cloud save you need to start all over.

There's something even weirder about your trophies, and it's the "Cocoon" one. You're supposed to get it when beating the game once, but it's not unlocked for you - as if you never beat the game "normally" (without going to secret areas) Is that the case?

10 hours ago, CGdfc said:

There's something even weirder about your trophies, and it's the "Cocoon" one. You're supposed to get it when beating the game once, but it's not unlocked for you - as if you never beat the game "normally" (without going to secret areas) Is that the case?

That might be the case, I haven't tried to beat the game this way yet. But according with the guide this guy above wrote it works. I will give it a try soon.

EDIT: There you go, just unlocked the trophy for completing Cocoon.

Edited by RangyRV

On 19/1/2018 at 3:33 PM, RangyRV said:

EDIT: Now that I read again what tetey83 said, it seems hes talking about Giga Gaia. But I'm sure I defeated the right boss, that one with 1.000.00hp.

Ouch, that's brutal.

On 19/01/2018 at 1:10 PM, CGdfc said:

I wonder if you heard of any solution for us.

On 12/29/2017 at 0:10 PM, tylerh1701 said:

I wrote this on the page, but I am having trouble finding the chest in the secret lab. I have an image but cant post here. does anyone have an image of the chest?

On 29.12.2017 at 6:10 PM, tylerh1701 said:

i wrote a trophy guide over at the gaming site I write for. Most trophies are actually fairly straightforward, but the guide can help if you're confused about any of the trophies or secret areas.

Very nice thank you for that :)

I didn't see a difficulty level or estimated time to complete. Can you say your expectations pls?

On 19/1/2018 at 6:03 AM, CGdfc said:

Hi, thanks for replying back. The trophy I am missing (glitch) is the God Killer. But I have defeated the true boss (the shoot'em up final stage) several times but the trophy will not pop up. I will try to reinstall the game but is a real bummer and time consuming to again complete all of the routes.

Anyway thanks guys for looking into this and congrats on the game, it is awesome.

Update 03/02/18

Try it again by unistalling and reinstalling the game (did not downloaded the patch), beat the game fom scratch without taking breaks and after defeating Deftos, the trophy still wont pop up, the only thing I havent try is to play the game either on a different vita or on a PSTV. Besides this, any other tip to unlock this stupid trophy???

Update 03/05/18

So after many tries I have finally unlock the God Killer trophy and the Platinum trophy (Yeah!!!!!!), the route I follow was to unistall the game and re install it and beat it from the begining.

Edited by tetey83
update

• 4 weeks later...

Odd. I just encountered the same issue earlier, but not only did the God Killer trophy refuse to unlock, but the trophy for praying to the goddess statue with Gadiel also refused to unlock! 

All I did was upload my save to the cloud, delete the game, redownload it from the PSN store, got my save back from the cloud, and continued. Both trophies unlocked without me having to go through all the routes again, and it was also on version 1.01 of the game.

• Like 1