Trophy Thoughs

FlareZero

On 2/13/2018 at 10:51 AM, tetey83 said:

Hi, thanks for replying back. The trophy I am missing (glitch) is the God Killer. But I have defeated the true boss (the shoot'em up final stage) several times but the trophy will not pop up. I will try to reinstall the game but is a real bummer and time consuming to again complete all of the routes.

Anyway thanks guys for looking into this and congrats on the game, it is awesome.

Update 03/02/18

Try it again by unistalling and reinstalling the game (did not downloaded the patch), beat the game fom scratch without taking breaks and after defeating Deftos, the trophy still wont pop up, the only thing I havent try is to play the game either on a different vita or on a PSTV. Besides this, any other tip to unlock this stupid trophy???

Update 03/05/18

So after many tries I have finally unlock the God Killer trophy and the Platinum trophy (Yeah!!!!!!), the route I follow was to unistall the game and re install it and beat it from the begining.

I also got problem on this trophy. I also defeated deftos shoot em up a couple of times but this trophy God Killer doesn't pop up. Is this will pop up after killing deftos with last hit of your attack or after the credits? Playing the vita version in 1.01.

The path I take after uninstalling then reinstalling straight to 1.01 version then complete Nue tundra path complete run then Renna phoenix waste path complete run to get both Xenon Prototypes. I also completed their stories of Nue and Renna for their trophies as well. Then selected Eloen,  talk to Gobo on the shop to take Xenon Valkyrie then took on killing Deftos.

Question, do I need to run through Blackstorm Lab path on playing Eloen when getting the God Killer trophy? Because when I taking Eloen's route, I just go straight to the second world rather than going inside the Lab? Meaning getting the lab is requirement when getting the God Killer Trophy on playing Eloen?

UPDATE: 03/24/2018

Uninstall and reinstall the game fresh cleared save and played v1.0 of the game (no patch) and played again all routes in the same order finished Nue and Renna stories and played Eloen story without xenon valkyrie and played again Eloen with xenon valkyrie for the true ending for Deftos. Beat Deftos but still no trophy for the God Killer pops. I don't know what keeps the trophy locked out eventhough I defeated Deftos. Hopefully the creators will do something about this. Please fix this matter. Done all a lot of ways but still no luck

Update: 3/25/2018

Finally got the God Killer trophy after several attempts. For those who are struggling on getting this not to pop up after defeating Deftos, here is the another solution if trophy did not pop normally (playing the unpatched version of the game in offline). I also tried to off all effects and sounds in the settings but not sure if it affects.

Instead on going through all the way with all the stages (traditional 4 worlds), just used the teleporter and just go straight in Gigacocoon stage. Make sure you already unlocked the teleporter there to make things easier and faster.

Getting first xenon valkyrie in the shop using Eloen then teleport to Gigacocoon. Get some 2 keys on mini bosses for special weapon on defeating Giga Gaia (to make things easier) then beating Deftos then the trophy pops.

Edited by cashalou

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 10:19 PM, cashalou said:

Update: 3/25/2018

Finally got the God Killer trophy after several attempts. For those who are struggling on getting this not to pop up after defeating Deftos, here is the another solution if trophy did not pop normally (playing the unpatched version of the game in offline). I also tried to off all effects and sounds in the settings but not sure if it affects.

Instead on going through all the way with all the stages (traditional 4 worlds), just used the teleporter and just go straight in Gigacocoon stage. Make sure you already unlocked the teleporter there to make things easier and faster.

Getting first xenon valkyrie in the shop using Eloen then teleport to Gigacocoon. Get some 2 keys on mini bosses for special weapon on defeating Giga Gaia (to make things easier) then beating Deftos then the trophy pops.

I can confirm this method works I had beaten Deftos twice before once on the pre update version after going through Blackstorm Lab and another after updating and beating the game normally the trophy did not unlock. I played on the updated version without any adjustments to any settings used the teleporter defeated deftos trophy unlocked first try.

Edited by JL85

• 8 months later...
On 10-3-2018 at 11:29 PM, EmperorZetta said:

Odd. I just encountered the same issue earlier, but not only did the God Killer trophy refuse to unlock, but the trophy for praying to the goddess statue with Gadiel also refused to unlock! 

All I did was upload my save to the cloud, delete the game, redownload it from the PSN store, got my save back from the cloud, and continued. Both trophies unlocked without me having to go through all the routes again, and it was also on version 1.01 of the game.

I had issues with the god killer trophy just like you but got it now solved. Only problem which I still encounter is that I can not unlock Gadiel as a playable character. I have done all endings, got all other trophies but each time when I complete the secret area and after that complete the game I keep returning to the main screen without having the option to select Gadiel as a playable character. I had.no issues at all on the PS4 but on the vita I have no success. What did you exactly do to get the trophy to unlock after you reinstalled the game? Thanks. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/24/2018 at 4:56 PM, JaapertNL said:

I had issues with the god killer trophy just like you but got it now solved. Only problem which I still encounter is that I can not unlock Gadiel as a playable character. I have done all endings, got all other trophies but each time when I complete the secret area and after that complete the game I keep returning to the main screen without having the option to select Gadiel as a playable character. I had.no issues at all on the PS4 but on the vita I have no success. What did you exactly do to get the trophy to unlock after you reinstalled the game? Thanks. 

Found any solution for not being able to unlock Gadiel yet?  I'm in the same boat now (on PS4 version) and it doesn't seem like anyone has a solution -.-

• 3 years later...
On 4/14/2019 at 2:04 PM, GamingToups said:

Found any solution for not being able to unlock Gadiel yet?  I'm in the same boat now (on PS4 version) and it doesn't seem like anyone has a solution -.-

Having the same problem. Both the PS5 and Vita versions are stuck forever at 98% because that bastard won't join me. I did everything in the video but the icon saying he was unlockable did not pop. :(