Really weird trophy problems (PS4)

Floorkiller74

Hi all, 

I've had some really weird (And damn annoying) trophy problems the last couple weeks. It all started when I was playing Walking Dead season 1. Everything was fine until 1/2 way through Ch. 3...I stopped earning trophies...I finished the episode and synched my trophies...and the last 3 showed as unearned. I went back the next night and popped all 3...but I noticed I had to immediately synch for the trophy to "stick" to my profile. I continued through Ch.4 just synching as each popped...but Ch 5 things to really stupid. I went through the 1st part OK, but again trophies stopped popping. I ended up popping a few out of order because part 3 and part 6 just refused to pop. I was tired and frustrated, and just went ahead and just finished the episode. I went back the next night and finally popped the last 2...except that it took 3-4 tries each before they finally did. I finally figured out I had to restart my PS4 before each would pop. So...section 3- fail, fail, fail...restart...once more- trophy pops. 

This is irritating because now the trophy list looks shitty, but I assumed the problem was the game. Searched, found nobody having similar issues. I throw in Neverwinter...and 3 trophies I previously earned popped as soon as I logged in. Now, nearly every time I log into Neverwinter- at least one previously earned trophy pops..but usually 3. Once...I had 1/2 the trophies I'd earned re-pop. Now, only trophies I've previously earned pop...nothing I haven't earned yet. Also annoying because while the timestamp is from when I popped the trophy originally, the screenshot always updates. looking at my screenshots, most have the same picture :/. While playing, my kill 50 Giants trophy didn't pop. Restarted my PS4..and the trophy popped about a minute into the game...messed up pic there too. 

Also- My bro sent me a few physical games this week, and I bought a few new games in this weeks PSN sale. NONE of the games trophy lists will synch to my system. I played a few min each on a couple, and when I go to look at trophies...nothing after Neverwinter shows up. I tried to force synch my trophies to the PSN server...but it fails every time (I haven't earned any new trophies...just playing Neverwinter...just trying to get the 9 new games I have to show on my trophy list)

Now, when it was a game like WD...where I knew I could redo the requierments over an over...I could kinda deal...but this all makes me not want to play my PS4...what if I permanently lock myself out of trophies because of this crap? At this point, I'm not confident anything will pop anymore. I'm not a trophy hunter/completionist by any stretch of the imagination...but I sure as hell do want to get the trophies I have earned :(

I've google searched and haven't seen anything about problems like this. Any ideas or advice?? Thanks!

I've never heard of such an extreme case of this problem, but for most problems with trophy syncs that I know of its an Internet connectivity issue, so you may possibly could try totally deconnecting your ps4 from your Internet source, and reconnecting and see if that has any affect to your problem...if you have not tried already that is.

Ive had something similar happen on only one occasion. When i was close completing ether one i had mine glitch. I was on the last puzzle of the game and did everything right and still would not let me go past it. So i erased the patch off my harddrive and played just the disk and while doing that I unlocked three trophies after. When i synched my trophies later, it said they were still locked, even though on my main page that shows whats new it showed I unlocked them and even on here and my phone app it showed as unlocked. When I went back the next day to complete the game though everything was normal.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:43 PM, nazareth357 said:

I've never heard of such an extreme case of this problem, but for most problems with trophy syncs that I know of its an Internet connectivity issue, so you may possibly could try totally deconnecting your ps4 from your Internet source, and reconnecting and see if that has any affect to your problem...if you have not tried already that is.

Yeah, I've unhooked my internet, restarted my router...everything I could think of on that end. No improvement :(

Tried setting your Internet connection once again? 

If the above doesn't work try to connect your PS4 using a Hotspot created with your mobile phone if it's possible. 

You can also try initializing your PS4. CREATE A BACK UP SAVE OF EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON YOUR USB STICK BEFOREHAND. 

Edited by RockyJokerPL