Executioner unobtainable?

TonttuMummo

• 4 weeks later...

You need to make sure you decapitate the final boss, if you throw grenades into its mouth after you've fought it for a bit you'll eventually you'll get it. Here's a video if that helps, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61oNWF9BbWo

*Edit* - Now it order to attain the trophy you also have to kill one of the little imps with a flashbang, not quite sure why that'd be a requirement myself, but why not? :P 

Edited by Bojuka76

• 1 month later...

I said every enemy :D 

The first thing that pops up if you google this trophy is the final boss and the imps. So I sure had already done those. Every enemy has been decapitated several times. Also the boss in level 2.

I saw some posts on steam, that people are no longer able to get this achievement to unlock. So apparently it's not just the playstation.

The Executioner trophy is definitely bugged now making the 100% no longer possible. I tried contacting the developer a few weeks a go by email/twitter to see if they were aware but didn’t get a response.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well shit. Just bought the game because it was $5 the other week and I enjoyed playing it on my friend's Vive. Real bummer that the patch screwed this trophy up. I should have checked out the forum before starting it up. Looks like I'll have two games on my list now that won't be 100% achievable. Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Warped_Tonttu said:

If anyone is still interested in getting this, you can use this method to download the game without patches to play the version 1.00 of the game. I just did this myself and finally unlocked the trophy.

You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir. Thank you kindly. I will try to do this post-haste! ??

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 3/9/2018 at 3:32 PM, Toxi said:

The Executioner trophy is definitely bugged now making the 100% no longer possible. I tried contacting the developer a few weeks a go by email/twitter to see if they were aware but didn’t get a response.

And this is exactly why people shouldn't support developers like this. They don't deserve our money.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

And this is exactly why people shouldn't support developers like this. They don't deserve our money.

Agree, plenty of glitched VR games that would boost my leaderboard positioning but will NOT give the developers my money. ESPECIALLY if they've been made aware of an issue from the community and fail to fix it. Sorry, their loss!

• Like 1

Thankfully at least this one is still obtainable if you downgrade. I plan on getting all the trophies for this game some day. The unfortunate thing about downgrading the game is that you lose the ability to use the AIM controller, which is why I bought the game in the first place years ago.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...