Another one joining the hunters!

Caju_94

Welcome the the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. 

Just a couple things to be aware of:

Familiarise yourself with the forum rules:

Check out this thread for the way we deal with boosting trophies around here:

Other than that, get involved in the threads and you'll soon get to know people. 

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

10 hours ago, StoRmAreA said:

hey man, congrats on SSS in dmc.. i just need 2 more missions for it

Thanks, but it's the trophy where you get your first SSS! ? Got if while completing a Vergil mission, lol. Right now, I'm finishing Dante's story on Son of Sparda Hardcore. I want to platinum this game so hard!!!

8 hours ago, Fragtaster said:

Welcome. Ashame you missed PS3 - it was a awesome system - but PS4 is a good place to be these days. I hope you enjoy your visits here on psnprofiles! :D 

Yeah, at the time, before I started to work, I could barely afford one, yet, always been more used to retro games. Still, I'm considering getting a PS3 one of these days (not so soon lol), so I can also play some games that are not in the PS4. TBH, I was about to get a PS3 instead of the PS4... But since I could afford a PS4, I went for it!! ?

11 hours ago, lpgcavazos said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy being here!. Before PS3 I tought there was no point for "wasting" my time getting trophies; then started to get my first plat and everything changed lol.
I'm 25 and from Mexico :).

Nice meeting you.

I know that feeling, right... :P

4 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Welcome! Time to become a premium member!  1f605.png Like all the cool kids around here...

We will see, we will see... ;) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Thanks, but it's the trophy where you get your first SSS! 1f602.png Got if while completing a Vergil mission, lol. Right now, I'm finishing Dante's story on Son of Sparda Hardcore. I want to platinum this game so hard!!!

ahh lol the picture of the trophy tricked me. Yeah the platinum is very hard (for me) so good luck ^^

• Like 1