Feast For The Entity. 500 Sacrifices

this trophy would likely take 125 trials if you are perfect at the game, but that's sorta improbable, so let's say i'd probably take you ~200 trials, you could finish about 6 trials in an hour so it would probably take you 33 or so hours spent in trials as killer, to be safe, 40 because nobody is perfect and cant get all four survivors. So it depends if you played the game, specifically the Killer, enough.

• Like 1

Well, I got my 100 sacrifices trophy a lot earlier than expected. I keep count on every stat myself since the PS4 version has no feature like that. I got that trophy on my 64th sacrifice, so I'd say that all of these trophies could be glitched. Nothing to do than keep going. For newcomers, it's a good idea to keep track of stats by yourself.

• Like 1

I try to aim for at least 20 a day. which would be a minimum of 5 games and as bad as it is to say I tend to keep my killer rank from 15-20. i don't mind going down lower but there are "alot" of toxic bully survivors and also those who disconnect. (which im STILL not sure if disconnecting on the hook counts towards the progress or not)

Edited by Shadow_reno_rose

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

For those who are still interested on the matter, my 100 sacrifices trophy popped way before 100 actual sacrifices.

Between my first killer adept (Demogorgon after the third or fourth try) and the 100 sacrifices trophy, I only got 9 killer adept trophies.

I got the adept on the first try for at least 6 of those adept trophies. For the others, I mostly got them on my second try or third maximum.

So I would say I got only between 50 and 60 sacrifices before it popped.