Elite challenges

tsavi984

We want to unlock the trophy with the elite challenges but we have some questions: Do we need to do it in the same facility with the same host in the same run? If we complete the challenges for act 1 can we use a different facility for act  2(so we have to reset the heist) or it wont count? 

Edited by tsavi984

1 hour ago, x7eight said:

On normal, there is no easy setting.

Pretty sure there is an easy difficulty setting but not sure if challenges are disabled when playing on easy...

You are correct, thank you

Edited by stupid0089

1 hour ago, stupid0089 said:

Pretty sure there is an easy difficulty setting but not sure if challenges are disabled when playing on easy...

You are correct, thank you

The game's really missing things that were available in the previous heists update. But I don't think AI aggression really goes down for Normal or Hard difficulty, the only thing that's really different is the number of lives you get, but for Elite Challenges, each Act has a "nobody gets wasted" requirement in the finale. 

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Apparently according to a guy i'm boosting with, you can trip-skip act 3 to still get the elite trophy any truth to that? To me it sounds like a lie and besides the same guy claimed trip-skips in all acts wouldn't void the trophy...

yes, I think you can trip skip to the barrage/kanjali...we did it by accident in 3-man cm run and the stats appeared at the end as opposed to "do not use trip skip"...thought maybe it was a fluke..and yes, trip skipping in setups doesn't void the trophy (or the cm one) ...it does void act 1 and 2 (finale) elite challenges though...we got the "do not use trip skip" for them...

• 5 months later...

Here's a lil' mini guide from me, every player should be at least 100, with at least one at 120 for the minigun, in hindsight I found it easier not the follow the guide in some respect, I did as follows:

I did the entire DLC without anyone in my team using upgraded weapons, they're really not needed, even for the avenger step. 

I did Act 1 Elitist from Grand Senora Desert Facility, 3 players (although most guides insist you need 4, you don't). Drove the armored kuruma there, drive to the first lot of enemies, get out the car the kill them. Once inside the facility, 2 players stay on top, one with minigun to stun enemies and get some headshots, one with special carbine, and one player below with a special carbine picking enemies off from there. You'll need to rush but it's easy once you know the layout of the spawns.

Act 2 is a lot easier for time, from my Sandy Shores Facility although pretty much any facility works, (guides say paleto bay facility is needed but it isn't) I did it with 3 players like with act 1. Not much to say here, drive along the train track, rather than the road. Fly high up in the avenger so they take longer to get to you. With 3 players have 1 in the submarine and 2 in the avenger, with 4 people make sure you have 2/2. Once the cutscene with bogdan finishes, swiftly park the avenger on the coral just beneath you and pick the other players up, saving the need to kill all the enemies on the beach. Then simply fly in vtol mode to the airport.

Act 3 timer start when you get in the tank, so facility location doesn't matter, better with 4 players, especially for the tunnels and orbital cannon step. is very much possible with the tank (don't even bother using the barrage like the guides say, it's very risky and only saves about 2 minutes) plus you can kill the first set of juggernauts easily with the tank, too. Not much to say here either but remember the layout of the enemies in the tunnels, moving fast with 2 players in each tunnel. The players in the left tunnel should take out the final juggernauts with a minigun from afar. Be VERY careful when entering the double red doors to the server room, this is the most dangerous part of the mission, take your time here and when you think it's safe, run to the staircase to start the hacking step. Move counter clockwise to each new hacking post, and of course make sure the hacker knows how to do said step. Very easy from here now, each player allocate an A-B-C-D target on the orbital cannon, run through the corridors picking off enemies as you go, once on the jetpack, at least 1 player speed ahead and go straight to Avon, as once you kill him the other choppers fly away, so they are nothing to worry about. Also make sure you take landing gear off at the start, and back on before you're about to land at the observatory. 

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1