zaweapon

Any tips for "The Midas Touch"? (post patch 3.06)

9 posts in this topic

I think its still about the same, get all other trophies 1st in actual matchmaking games. Then go to custom game put 1 v 1 bot(easy bot) i put 300% damage with a 15min timer get about 600xp and 150 gold. Expect a long long grind

Edited by Zjinn

I have been grinding everyday since I started to play this game. I am 10k gold away from the platinum. I tried to afk grind for hours but it ended up on a temporary ban so I just grinded the normal way. Just like Zjinn said, custom game of 15 minutes. Doesn't matter what the damage %, doesn't matter how many enemies, doesn't matter how many K.O. you've done or you've take , it doesn't even matter even if you lose. The thing that matters is that you have to be active for the whole 15 minutes and you'll get 140 to 150 coins. But it lessens 1 coin for every accidental fall so try not to. Drink some coffee and listen to music while grinding to prevent boredome.

Edited by reckscollie
Missed something

Yup my PS4 is hooked up to my monitor so I use my 2nd monitor to listen to music or watch Netflix and just move stick around a bit. I also try to do different characters because you get 130 extra gold at for hitting level 7 and 11 I haven't went any higher than 11 so not sure if there is anymore gold to be earned. Myself I am like 16k away myself, I make sure to log in daily since you get an extra 250g from Holiday bonus each day. Then once a week get 300g from new Brawls of Week, then of course winning your daily mission is 135g per day. It's just boring my guess is throw in some Free For All matches there 4min long and = out to about the same if you go against a bot for 15min no harm in trying to play against real life opponents while trying to earn other trophies you need.

54 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

Yup my PS4 is hooked up to my monitor so I use my 2nd monitor to listen to music or watch Netflix and just move stick around a bit. I also try to do different characters because you get 130 extra gold at for hitting level 7 and 11 I haven't went any higher than 11 so not sure if there is anymore gold to be earned. Myself I am like 16k away myself, I make sure to log in daily since you get an extra 250g from Holiday bonus each day. Then once a week get 300g from new Brawls of Week, then of course winning your daily mission is 135g per day. It's just boring my guess is throw in some Free For All matches there 4min long and = out to about the same if you go against a bot for 15min no harm in trying to play against real life opponents while trying to earn other trophies you need.

You get gold for level 7, 9 and 11. Level 12 is also a gold level but the amount of xp isn't worth it imo unless that is all you have to choose from. Not sure if you get gold after level 12 or not. Haven't wanted to check

I just login everyday, do the missions and go play another game, i know it might take forever, but Im in no rush to get the platinum.

I feel its less painful and more efficient considering the time "in-game".

On 12/24/2017 at 3:18 AM, ivangutjahr said:

I just login everyday, do the missions and go play another game, i know it might take forever, but Im in no rush to get the platinum.

I feel its less painful and more efficient considering the time "in-game".

This is currently my approach.

Although Free For All gives you around 40-50g a match

Same method :) I'm missing 2 legends at level 10 and 17k gold. I'm level 30 ... how to raise the general level faster? Thank you!

On 3/12/2018 at 1:35 PM, Nubalico said:

Same method :) I'm missing 2 legends at level 10 and 17k gold. I'm level 30 ... how to raise the general level faster? Thank you!

I'm missing like 5k gold and lvl 33...everything else I have already. I really want to know the best way for XP too lol