Catherine: Full Body announced for PS4 and PSVita

dermarx

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Install base for the Vita is tiny in the West when compared to the PS4, plus the system has been officially discontinued by Sony so there's very little incentive for most devs to even bother trying to make a Vita port of whatever game it is they're working on because they won't make much money from it. The Switch has stolen much of what little buzz the Vita had, thus a lot of devs are switching development to that instead so they can reach a larger audience and make more money. I like the Vita as much as anyone but it was dead in the water before it even launched and once Sony lost interest due to poor sales, it was game over for the system and it never recovered :(.

What I'm getting at is they all ready have the jp vita version an a English translation, so just putting the two together and releasing it digitally they are sure to at least make some money. The game was niche when it first released on ps3, I doubt the western ps4 version is going to do crazy numbers sales wise. 

• 1 month later...

Looks like we have a release date for US and EU; It will launch on September 3rd. 

Also there are two different Editions available:

Launch Edition ($59.99 / €59.99)

Catherine: Full Body

• A copy of the game
  • Limited edition metal case

Heart’s Desire Premium Edition ($79.99 / €79.99)

Catherine: Full Body

• A copy of the game
  • Collector’s box
  • Limited edition metal case
  • Sheep plush
  • Soundtrack CD
  • Hardcover art book

Also there is a english trailer online:

Source 

Edited by dermarx
  • Like 2