Final Booster Pack in...?

Ragowit

I assume the same is true for PS4.

EDIT, new information:

EDIT, new information:

EDIT, more information, hopefully about the final booster pack being released for PC. Which hopefully means focus is being shifted onto getting it done for consoles next.

EDIT, more information.

Edited by Ragowit

13 hours ago, Ragowit said:

The last secret (1,000,000%) doesn't unlock in-game once you have all the other secrets. And thus no trophy either.

That's sad :(
Did you try the old trick od uploading data then delete, then downlaod it again and check the secret list? It worked in the past with some trophies...

No, I haven't tried that trick. But there are so many people that only miss the last secret so it would be strange if someone hasn't tried it yet. I have however tried to just re-watch the whole intro, since that has been one work-around in the past as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragowit said:

No, I haven't tried that trick. But there are so many people that only miss the last secret so it would be strange if someone hasn't tried it yet. I have however tried to just re-watch the whole intro, since that has been one work-around in the past as well.

And did it work?

On 19/12/2017 at 3:07 PM, DennisWilles said:

2 more boosters will add more secrets which are most likely necessary for 1,000,000%.. so I'm hoping for a patch before the boosters are out. Unlikely but hey..

I have an awful feeling that the new secrets introduced in january will require another patch to be unlocked properly too : /

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 3:54 PM, daftprophet said:

Is the DLC still not ported to the Vita?  

Think i remember reading them saying that the vita couldnt cope with some of the DLC items (whether that is true or not i don't know)

Shame, i played this first on vita and it sits perfectly on it!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Think i remember reading them saying that the vita couldnt cope with some of the DLC items (whether that is true or not i don't know)

Shame, i played this first on vita and it sits perfectly on it!

That is a shame.  I loved playing on my Vita :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

yeah i felt like that - the ps4 version is fine, it just took me a while to get used to the controls for pills/active items etc

Isn't that version bugged too?  Shame.  I really want to go back and finish getting the remaining trophies, but not if it's a mess. :/ 

11 hours ago, daftprophet said:

Isn't that version bugged too?  Shame.  I really want to go back and finish getting the remaining trophies, but not if it's a mess. :/ 

as far as i know the only thing that is now bugged is the 1000000% trophy on Ps4.  I have all the requirements but it isn't popping

23 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

as far as i know the only thing that is now bugged is the 1000000% trophy on Ps4.  I have all the requirements but it isn't popping

You have really anything, including all entries in the bestiary?

The last things i am missing are the tonsil familiar and the broken gaping maw enemy and I actually was hoping the secret would pop up then ?

Edit: Ah okay I just read the other thread. Bestiary shouldn't need completed for the secret to pop, at least it isn't required for the switch version. Of course Ps4 version is bugged, what else ?

Edited by Nadinchen211
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nadinchen211 said:

You have really anything, including all entries in the bestiary?

The last things i am missing are the tonsil familiar and the broken gaping maw enemy and I actually was hoping the secret would pop up then 1f611.png

Edit: Ah okay I just read the other thread. Bestiary shouldn't need completed for the secret to pop, at least it isn't required for the switch version. Of course Ps4 version is bugged, what else 1f601.png

funnily enough the tonsil was the last item I needed

Just now, chickenbaltipie said:

funnily enough the tonsil was the last item I needed

Funny thing with me is, I had the trinket a few times when I did all the DLC stuff but I didn't know I need it to kind of summon a passive item so I switched with better trinkets or left it on the ground ?.

• Like 1

has there been anymore info about the new pack release? I really hope they are a lot more active with the console versions this year, I would keep buying new DLC for this game until they ran out of ideas. Its one of the few games I dont get bored of playing because no run is the same.

On 5.1.2018 at 4:14 PM, SirPigFace said:

has there been anymore info about the new pack release? I really hope they are a lot more active with the console versions this year, I would keep buying new DLC for this game until they ran out of ideas. Its one of the few games I dont get bored of playing because no run is the same.

after the 5th booster isaac is finished

• 3 weeks later...