Final Booster Pack in...?

Ragowit

16 minutes ago, Leonkiller-7 said:

I don't think the trophy is buggy ... 
Someone have clear the bestiary ? 
I miss Blue Conjoined Fatty, Broken Gaping Maw and Blue Gapper ( the rarely, not the Hush )

It works on the physical version of the game, not digital. If you have digital it's just not possible to earn it. 

Edited by Gage

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've finally got 3 save files to what would be 1000000%. I've basically ran out of things to do in the game lol, I need this content! Also, would be great if I can make those 1000000%s official if they finally fix the 1000000% secret unlocking and basically make the trophy obtainable.

And before anyone suggests "get the physical version" that was a myth, it's still an unobtainable trophy on physical too, Isaac Reddit debunked the myth and exposed the cheaters. Also I have a physical copy with my digital saves transferred by cloud and still no 1000000% on that either. Sadly, it's just still unobtainable, as far as I'm aware (no solutions on Reddit, none of these so called 'achievers' have ever explained how they magically got the trophy except in the early days when the physical edition myth was running wild and they pretended that's how they got it.)

15 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

... none of these so called 'achievers' have ever explained how they magically got the trophy except in the early days when the physical edition myth was running wild and they pretended that's how they got it.)

You mean like this guy who back in February outlined exactly what he did to get it to unlock on the physical version? ?

1 hour ago, Gage said:

You mean like this guy who back in February outlined exactly what he did to get it to unlock on the physical version? 1f62c.png

You mean one of the guys humiliated by the Reddit debunk of that myth? That's the myth I was talking about. Trust me, there are people (myself included) who've played this game a hell of a lot, explain why none of those recognisable players have the trophy, why is it total unknowns in the isaac community who miraculously have it and have gone silent about it since reddit debunked the myth? If they knew something, they'd say something since or make themselves known with some form of evidence.

Just a bunch of posers not researching the achievements they mod properly and getting caught out having unobtainables.

11 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

You mean one of the guys humiliated by the Reddit debunk of that myth? That's the myth I was talking about. Trust me, there are people (myself included) who've played this game a hell of a lot, explain why none of those recognisable players have the trophy, why is it total unknowns in the isaac community who miraculously have it and have gone silent about it since reddit debunked the myth? If they knew something, they'd say something since or make themselves known with some form of evidence.

Just a bunch of posers not researching the achievements they mod properly and getting caught out having unobtainables.

Why are none flagged then? If there's that much evidence then I would think that all the people who have earned it should be able to be flagged for cheating it. 

You should link the reddit posts about it, I'd be interested in reading them. 

Edited by Gage

4 minutes ago, Gage said:

Why are none flagged then? If there's that much evidence then I would think that all the people who have earned it should be able to be flagged for cheating it. 

You should link the reddit posts about it, I'd be interested in reading them. 

I don't know, maybe no one reported them yet, I'm not really interesting in other people, if they want to cheat it's up to them and I'll just have a small giggle when I see them in the disputes forum (my guilty pleasure reading stuff there).

But, seriously, you must be really ignorant if you think that Isaac obsessives with 3+ (multiple accounts etc.) fully complete save files among physical/digital don't have it because... why exactly? Yet a bunch of random trophy guys who probably couldn't even tell you the playable characters or other very basic stuff all coincidently have it?

Like I said, I'm not bothered about other people, if they cheat it's no bother to me, the site will flag them one day. I'd just like the next booster/patch to fix this so those of us that have genuinely met these requirements can be rewarded with acknowledgement we've done it. It's not even about the trophy, when you get 1000000% on 3 saves you get a giant 3000000% written across your saves, that's what I and others are hyped to see on our PS4 saves. Some of us have it on PC (I only have one 1000000% on PC though), some did it for Switch, PS4 is the only one that's broken right now.

10 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I don't know, maybe no one reported them yet, I'm not really interesting in other people, if they want to cheat it's up to them and I'll just have a small giggle when I see them in the disputes forum (my guilty pleasure reading stuff there).

But, seriously, you must be really ignorant if you think that Isaac obsessives with 3+ (multiple accounts etc.) fully complete save files among physical/digital don't have it because... why exactly? Yet a bunch of random trophy guys who probably couldn't even tell you the playable characters or other very basic stuff all coincidently have it?

Like I said, I'm not bothered about other people, if they cheat it's no bother to me, the site will flag them one day. I'd just like the next booster/patch to fix this so those of us that have genuinely met these requirements can be rewarded with acknowledgement we've done it. It's not even about the trophy, when you get 1000000% on 3 saves you get a giant 3000000% written across your saves, that's what I and others are hyped to see on our PS4 saves. Some of us have it on PC (I only have one 1000000% on PC though), some did it for Switch, PS4 is the only one that's broken right now.

If you are not gonna link the Reddit threads then I suggest you stop referring to people as "cheaters". Without some source to back up what your saying, you are just basically making baseless accusations at this point.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If you are not gonna link the Reddit threads then I suggest you stop referring to people as "cheaters". Without some source to back up what your saying, you are just basically making baseless accusations at this point.

I didn't name any names, so it's not a direct accusation at all, I didn't call anyone out directly as a cheater. I just stated a fact that the trophy is widely accepted as unobtainable, people can do with that information what they want.

All I'm commenting on is I want the new content to come on PS4 and for the update to include a fix for the unobtainable secrets.

There are people out there considering dropping money on a physical edition purely just to unlock their trophy, they have every right to know it doesn't work, they shouldn't have to waste their hard earned cash just because a side effect of informing people it's definitively unobtainable also calls out achievers as cheaters.

Just now, JohnCenaSong- said:

I didn't name any names, so it's not a direct accusation at all, I didn't call anyone out directly as a cheater. I just stated a fact that the trophy is widely accepted as unobtainable, people can do with that information what they want.

All I'm commenting on is I want the new content to come on PS4 and for the update to include a fix for the unobtainable secrets.

There are people out there considering dropping money on a physical edition purely just to unlock their trophy, they have every right to know it doesn't work, they shouldn't have to waste their hard earned cash just because a side effect of informing people it's definitively unobtainable also calls out achievers as cheaters.

Still no linked Reddit threads from you, so no reason for people to believe what you are saying is true.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Still no linked Reddit threads from you, so no reason for people to believe what you are saying is true.

You want me, on a phone, to dig through hundreds of pages of Reddit? I understand a lot of people who use this website have a lot of free time but most of us don't. The fact is, it's out there. And you're allowed to not belive me, sure, and you could go buy the physical version if you want for example hoping it would work. But, people should have the right to know that someone has tried, not succeeded and has witnessed others with the same problem, and I'm at least letting them know. Besides, if you say I don't have enough proof, where's the proof to conflict what I've said? Oh that's right, nowhere, as it stands right now it's purely word vs word until I get the Reddit post. And I feel like people should know this perspective before they purchase.

One set of proof I can grab you relatively quickly when I'm next at my PS4 would be photos of my save files and photos of my physical version. Which, backs up my claim perfectly as well.

--

If someone active on the Reddit is reading this and has a link, send me a message with the link or just sign up, only takes a couple secs. You'll be doing a great favour for myself and people here.

I have obtanied the 1000000% trophy after buying the physical copy! As soon as I installed the game 3 (or 4 i don't remember exactly) secret appeared in the secret list and they were locked.
1 Secret was for "unlocking the greedier mode" which unlocks if you donate 500 coins to the greed machine, another one was for unlocking "Apollyon" (which i already unlocked in my previous game save of the digital version) which unlocks if you defeat megasatan, then there was another secret that unlocked the "Void" (that again i already unlocked in my digital game save) whick i think (but maybe i don't remember well) unlocks if you beat the Lamb , and maybe there was another one. (I'm not sure)
Anyway I am not a cheater, I won the trophy following the advice of another player here on this forum.
For some unkown reason the physical version of the game has theese  extra secrets that the digital version don't have because it unlocks thoose secret in a different way (for example I remember that Apollyon was already available when i installed the update, and i didn't have to defeat megasatan to unlock him...). This could be the reason why the trophy doesn't pop up in the digital version since the game still needs the secret of the physical version...

Edited by TARDIS1977

Don't listen to JohnCenaSong-; There is absolutely no reason for someone to be branded a cheater for simply buying the physical edition of the game. That is absurd. There is always someone that have to try and ruin it for others just out of envy I would assume.

* Trust me, there are people (myself included) who've played this game a hell of a lot, explain why none of those recognisable players have the trophy *

Haha lol what a silly statement. "recognisable players" Like they fucking are something.

He got 6 trophies in the game, less then my wife that played the game for three hours.

People have gotten it with the physical disc, I would assume the majority.

Good for em, they bought the game and got the trophies.

Oh and the Reddit post is a lie, there is no such thread/Post.

• Like 3