Final Booster Pack in...?

Ragowit

If this physical edition theory were true, why is there no hard proof? When players with the physical edition don't have the trophy yet players who got it, knowing it was unobtainable at prior to this, didn't think to simply take a screenshot or share a video of it unlocking? I'm sorry but that's sketchy is all I'm saying. And once the Reddit is found, considering they did use videos and screenshots, I feel like this is going to be easily put to rest. 

1000000% is no small feat, and if I were trying techniques to unlock what is known to have been unobtainable until that point, I would most certainly saved proof otherwise I'd be paranoid of being flagged and being stuck in a dispute thread going "just trust me okay, it works" knowing no one's just gonna hop on and start Isaac, go for 1000000% to confirm and prove it. 

"Out of envy I assume" - typical trophy whore mentality. I have 3 complete saves and 1 complete on PC. That's 4 saves, 3 more than you've done, what have I to be envious of?

Edited by JohnCenaSong-

35 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

If this physical edition theory were true, why is there no hard proof? When players with the physical edition don't have the trophy yet players who got it, knowing it was unobtainable at prior to this, didn't think to simply take a screenshot or share a video of it unlocking? I'm sorry but that's sketchy is all I'm saying. And once the Reddit is found, considering they did use videos and screenshots, I feel like this is going to be easily put to rest. 

1000000% is no small feat, and if I were trying techniques to unlock what is known to have been unobtainable until that point, I would most certainly saved proof otherwise I'd be paranoid of being flagged and being stuck in a dispute thread going "just trust me okay, it works" knowing no one's just gonna hop on and start Isaac, go for 1000000% to confirm and prove it. 

"Out of envy I assume" - typical trophy whore mentality. I have 3 complete saves and 1 complete on PC. That's 4 saves, 3 more than you've done, what have I to be envious of?

Start at the bottom and work my way upwards your post.

Where did I state how much I've played the game? You don't know me and what I spend my hours on. Secondly I don't think 4 saves is something brag worthy.

"Where is your proof you did not simply copy your save three times? Didn't you record yourself playing the game four times?" ^ ~ That is you, that is how you sound.

Define "Hard proof"..

I normally don't share videos or screenshots because I want privacy and or I don't wanna spend time recording gameplay footage that doesn't say anything.

Do you know how easy it is to screenshot the main menu, secrets menu that someone else have played? It doesn't really show your name on there or watermarks.

The majority of people got the trophies from the physical disc, if you didn't get the trophies then you clearly haven't done it properly. Have you read the things you have to do?

As I said before, the Majority of people got it with the disc not ALL but the Majority.

Just because you would get paranoid doesn't mean we all will.

Keep this mumbo jumbo to yourself and don't accuse people of hacking/cheating without proof. (Sketchy LOL what a thought)

1000000% Is no small feat indeed, so I don't know why you ridicule people getting it done.

• Like 2

On 29/07/2018 at 8:00 PM, NightRusticDawn said:

Start at the bottom and work my way upwards your post.

Where did I state how much I've played the game? You don't know me and what I spend my hours on. Secondly I don't think 4 saves is something brag worthy.

"Where is your proof you did not simply copy your save three times? Didn't you record yourself playing the game four times?" ^ ~ That is you, that is how you sound.

Define "Hard proof"..

I normally don't share videos or screenshots because I want privacy and or I don't wanna spend time recording gameplay footage that doesn't say anything.

Do you know how easy it is to screenshot the main menu, secrets menu that someone else have played? It doesn't really show your name on there or watermarks.

The majority of people got the trophies from the physical disc, if you didn't get the trophies then you clearly haven't done it properly. Have you read the things you have to do?

As I said before, the Majority of people got it with the disc not ALL but the Majority.

Just because you would get paranoid doesn't mean we all will.

Keep this mumbo jumbo to yourself and don't accuse people of hacking/cheating without proof. (Sketchy LOL what a thought)

1000000% Is no small feat indeed, so I don't know why you ridicule people getting it done.

I didn't say it was something to brag about, but if someone's going to be petty and say it's 'jealousy' I just made it clear I have 4x the requirement, I've nothing to be jealous of.

Proof I didn't copy? You can't, kinda proof in itself there. Unless you know something I don't?

Hard proof is actually far simpler than you make out. The automatic trophy screenshot is an interesting thing because it doesn't just take the screenshot with appropriate context, it assigns it to the trophy in your trophy list itself. When you go through your trophy list there will be a screenshot with relevant context literally tied to that trophy. While yes you can photoshop a regular trophy screenshot (though if someone's lazy enough to hack trophies, I doubt they'd photoshop a screenshot) but it's be very hard to fake the tie, especially if you put, say, a phone camera up and record the trophy screen as you scroll down to that trophy/screenshot and the screenshot itself clearly displays unlocking in the correct circumstances.

Sorry for the tangent but trophy screenshots are really underrated. They provide proof it was unlocked on the console you're using and shows the context in which you unlocked it to show that it was obtained by yourself at the appropriate time. For example, if someone uses a save file of someone else's in a game to unlock trophies, those screenshots will likely be at the main menu. If they're legit, story based stuff will be during relevant cutscenes or loading screens for the next level etc. and since they're tied to the trophy it shows someone didn't just take someone else's screenshot or edit the trophy stamp onto a random related screenshot they found on Google.

And no, why should I keep this to myself, again I need to remind responders that people considering buying the physical version have a right to know before they waste their hard earned cash to unlock something when it still won't unlock regardless. 

And I'm not ridiculing anyone, simply saying it's unobtainable, people can come to their own conclusions on that.

2 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I didn't say it was something to brag about, but if someone's going to be petty and say it's 'jealousy' I just made it clear I have 4x the requirement, I've nothing to be jealous of.

Proof I didn't copy? You can't, kinda proof in itself there. Unless you know something I don't?

Hard proof is actually far simpler than you make out. The automatic trophy screenshot is an interesting thing because it doesn't just take the screenshot with appropriate context, it assigns it to the trophy in your trophy list itself. When you go through your trophy list there will be a screenshot with relevant context literally tied to that trophy. While yes you can photoshop a regular trophy screenshot (though if someone's lazy enough to hack trophies, I doubt they'd photoshop a screenshot) but it's be very hard to fake the tie, especially if you put, say, a phone camera up and record the trophy screen as you scroll down to that trophy/screenshot and the screenshot itself clearly displays unlocking in the correct circumstances.

Sorry for the tangent but trophy screenshots are really underrated. They provide proof it was unlocked on the console you're using and shows the context in which you unlocked it to show that it was obtained by yourself at the appropriate time. For example, if someone uses a save file of someone else's in a game to unlock trophies, those screenshots will likely be at the main menu. If they're legit, story based stuff will be during relevant cutscenes or loading screens for the next level etc. and since they're tied to the trophy it shows someone didn't just take someone else's screenshot or edit the trophy stamp onto a random related screenshot they found on Google.

And no, why should I keep this to myself, again I need to remind responders that people considering buying the physical version have a right to know before they waste their hard earned cash to unlock something when it still won't unlock regardless. 

And I'm not ridiculing anyone, simply saying it's unobtainable, people can come to their own conclusions on that.

Oh please.

The trophies are not unobtainable, they are glitched and the majority of people "Not all" have gotten the trophy/trophies from the disc version of the game. This is the last time I repeat myself.

Using google it takes two seconds to find results on Copy Save Files Binding of Isaac.

You also couldn't provide anything about how long I've played the game so I guess that was you making assumptions you can't back up again.

Oh wait, where was that reddit post.. It's been weeks.

My point still stands, It's extremely easy to get pictures online of people's achievements and trophy images.

Well you shouldn't warn people when you are dishonest about it or ill informed. There is absolutely Nothing unobtainable about it for Disc owners; It's glitched and it's a difference between those two. 68 people managed to get it done in EU according to PSN stats, that is a lot of unobtainable trophies..

You are aware that the Switch version is also Physical right? People on that console are also getting 1000000% trophy now when they where not able with the digital version in the past.

If you did it 4x the requirement you shouldn't have any issues doing it 5x the requirement then, have you tried the disc version? Can you prove it doesn't work?

Also comment on your main account next time, I suspect you are making these claims to prevent others from getting it done.

If people want to buy the physical version of the game, Cudos I hope those people have fun and enjoy their copy of the game and think it is worth it. I bought it and I just love the game, the artwork on the casing and everything. I bought it without going for trophies and I'm certain some other people feel the same.

People wouldn't buy it if they don't want it.

/Done

• Like 3

I finished all the achievements in rebirth and afterbirth. I am going to buy the physical copy. Hopefully the 1000000% trophy will pop after meeting the requirements. Not loooking forward to completing the ultra Hard challenge. SPEED and Brains were frustrating enough ^^

27 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Oh please.

The trophies are not unobtainable, they are glitched and the majority of people "Not all" have gotten the trophy/trophies from the disc version of the game. This is the last time I repeat myself.

Using google it takes two seconds to find results on Copy Save Files Binding of Isaac.

You also couldn't provide anything about how long I've played the game so I guess that was you making assumptions you can't back up again.

Oh wait, where was that reddit post.. It's been weeks.

My point still stands, It's extremely easy to get pictures online of people's achievements and trophy images.

Well you shouldn't warn people when you are dishonest about it or ill informed. There is absolutely Nothing unobtainable about it for Disc owners; It's glitched and it's a difference between those two. 68 people managed to get it done in EU according to PSN stats, that is a lot of unobtainable trophies..

You are aware that the Switch version is also Physical right? People on that console are also getting 1000000% trophy now when they where not able with the digital version in the past.

If you did it 4x the requirement you shouldn't have any issues doing it 5x the requirement then, have you tried the disc version? Can you prove it doesn't work?

Also comment on your main account next time, I suspect you are making these claims to prevent others from getting it done.

If people want to buy the physical version of the game, Cudos I hope those people have fun and enjoy their copy of the game and think it is worth it. I bought it and I just love the game, the artwork on the casing and everything. I bought it without going for trophies and I'm certain some other people feel the same.

People wouldn't buy it if they don't want it.

/Done

I don't know whether you're just intentionally being ignorant to troll or whether you're just totally uninformed.

Let's see what nonsense we have this time...

Okay, the save copying, you're referring to Steam, we're not talking about the Steam version here. I have 1 file on Steam, 3 on PS4, that's 4.

Reddit? I did put a notice for any Reddit users to contact me about it, we already established I don't have unlimited free time like some of you, digging through Reddit to prove one aggressive person online wrong is hardly a good use of anyone's time, people who've seen it and people active in the Isaac community know this fact and I was spreading the word.

Yes, your point stands about taking someone's screenshot but yet again you didn't read a word I said as I laid out exactly how trophy screenshots can be used as a form of evidence but you don't want to talk about anything in regards to that eh? Why? Don't have one yourself?

Switch =/= PS4, this is a problem on the PS4 version, other versions are irrelevant.

5x? Sure, why not, I was thinking of making another account and starting from scratch on PS4. It would take a while naturally because it's not an overnight game but I can do it again no problem. I'll make sure to use ONLY the Physical version too from start to finish so you can't make some weird excuses. I like Isaac, so, sure, this is something I would have done eventually anyway.

If people want to buy, sure. But some trophy hunter types are thinking of buying SOLELY for the trophy, they do have are right to know in those circumstances.

So, are we done here now with your "/done", no more reading your nonsense? That's your last post yeah? Good, that's great, I can move on to more important things in life rather than arguing with some stubborn guy who didn't do any research.

Cya around.

9 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I don't know whether you're just intentionally being ignorant to troll or whether you're just totally uninformed.

Let's see what nonsense we have this time...

Okay, the save copying, you're referring to Steam, we're not talking about the Steam version here. I have 1 file on Steam, 3 on PS4, that's 4.

Reddit? I did put a notice for any Reddit users to contact me about it, we already established I don't have unlimited free time like some of you, digging through Reddit to prove one aggressive person online wrong is hardly a good use of anyone's time, people who've seen it and people active in the Isaac community know this fact and I was spreading the word.

Yes, your point stands about taking someone's screenshot but yet again you didn't read a word I said as I laid out exactly how trophy screenshots can be used as a form of evidence but you don't want to talk about anything in regards to that eh? Why? Don't have one yourself?

Switch =/= PS4, this is a problem on the PS4 version, other versions are irrelevant.

5x? Sure, why not, I was thinking of making another account and starting from scratch on PS4. It would take a while naturally because it's not an overnight game but I can do it again no problem. I'll make sure to use ONLY the Physical version too from start to finish so you can't make some weird excuses. I like Isaac, so, sure, this is something I would have done eventually anyway.

If people want to buy, sure. But some trophy hunter types are thinking of buying SOLELY for the trophy, they do have are right to know in those circumstances.

So, are we done here now with your "/done", no more reading your nonsense? That's your last post yeah? Good, that's great, I can move on to more important things in life rather than arguing with some stubborn guy who didn't do any research.

Cya around.

Nice going for insults to prove your point. people have responded to you many times and you blabber on about nonsense and twist around the same answer over and over again

I think he meant that is done trying to explain it to you as you cant understand it

nothing you said about trophy screenshots is relevant for the trophy. its fucking silly that you claim to have proof of a reddit post and you are to lazy to link it and ask others to give you the info. you must fail school much.

4 minutes ago, NinisSuto said:

Nice going for insults to prove your point. people have responded to you many times and you blabber on about nonsense and twist around the same answer over and over again

I think he meant that is done trying to explain it to you as you cant understand it

nothing you said about trophy screenshots is relevant for the trophy. its fucking silly that you claim to have proof of a reddit post and you are to lazy to link it and ask others to give you the info. you must fail school much.

Uhm, yes it is relevant, if you actually read... The trophy screenshot is tied to the trophy and shows context and thus proves that you unlocked it correctly. 

I understand perfectly fine, and I've repeated my point because my point still remains, not once has anyone disproved my point thus it's very much going to be repeated.

28 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I understand perfectly fine, and I've repeated my point because my point still remains, not once has anyone disproved my point thus it's very much going to be repeated.

You haven't proved your point. You're the one making the accusation of cheating, and burden of proof is on the person making the accusation. If you who is making the accusation doesn't feel like providing the proof that this isn't actually achievable then nothing you say in the thread should even bother to be read by other people.

If you have in fact earned every other trophy on your own (effectively three times over apparently) quit posting off a smurf account and post the real one that you've earned the trophies on, then people might take you the slightest bit more serious. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 4

@JohnCenaSong-

Here, I recorded a video yesterday where I obtained it. I tried to be as thorough as possible. Sad thing is that I didn't get this is one go, I had friends coming over for pizza and movie. So I guess you still can say that I did some magic hacks/cheats between video 1 and 2. You just have to take my word that I didn't make anything between those two videos. It's 8 hours of pure entertainment, because:
1. I'm not that good at this game, haven't even touched it since late 2017/early 2018.
2. The Greed Donation Box was only at 300+ for me, had to do multiple runs to get it above 500.
3. I actually missed three items from before, so I had to do a couple of runs to get them as well (last one being the Smelter from the shop).
Can you please link the Reddit thread claiming that this is not obtainable so I can post this video there as well? And/or any other of your sources?

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 11:20 AM, Ragowit said:

@JohnCenaSong-

Here, I recorded a video yesterday where I obtained it. I tried to be as thorough as possible. Sad thing is that I didn't get this is one go, I had friends coming over for pizza and movie. So I guess you still can say that I did some magic hacks/cheats between video 1 and 2. You just have to take my word that I didn't make anything between those two videos. It's 8 hours of pure entertainment, because:
1. I'm not that good at this game, haven't even touched it since late 2017/early 2018.
2. The Greed Donation Box was only at 300+ for me, had to do multiple runs to get it above 500.
3. I actually missed three items from before, so I had to do a couple of runs to get them as well (last one being the Smelter from the shop).
Can you please link the Reddit thread claiming that this is not obtainable so I can post this video there as well? And/or any other of your sources?

Don't worry about people making stupid accusations ? they all need to do what the trophy description says and "Just Stop". They will finally release a patch in 2030 and fix the bug then we will all be at the same point waiting for the new patch for the next set of trophies not popping ?

I just received the trophy of 1000000%, I played from beginning to end with the physical version of the game. Never touched the digital version. 
I even took a picture for our paranoid friend. But I guess I would still be considered a cheater ?

https://www.casimages.com/i/18080801440642075.jpg.html

Edited by Chlorhydric

Guarantee the same people will still label me as the villain despite how everything I said was 100% reasonable. 

This trophy was confirmed as unobtainable a while ago, if people suddenly start earning it the responsibility is on THEM to prove they actually did it. If this was a dispute thread for example, the flag wouldn't have been lifted.(Go to the dispute threads and read some for examples, my guilty pleasure reading those)

Since it appears no one else will probably want to say it and would rather spend their energy digging at me, congratulations Ragowit.

The conclusion here is clear that it's basically highly buggy and simply won't unlock for everyone physical or not, not a big surprise considering this games history on console (especially EU with the longer patch times...) It's very reasonable to have said it was unobtainable before any evidence was provided considering it was unobtainable before and numerous people provided evidence that they had done all of it on the physical version and NOT had it unlock still as well as my own personal experience with all 3 save slots on PS4 completed and still nothing regardless of version or suggested solutions. As far as evidence is concerned, until Ragowit posted there was zero for that side of the argument at all. You can't expect people to believe you when all you've got is a couple peoples posts claiming they did it.

Hard evidence matters, I don't just take the word of a random guy (especially when cheats on here will cheat literally anything, dispute threads prove that) when there's a bunch of evidence leaning to the contrary.

But, it's to be expected that people are just going to be dumb and say 'I told you so' not quite realising that frankly anyone would have done the same as me, any reasonable person would rather believe hard evidence over the word of trophy hunters...

Edited by JohnCenaSong-

5 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Guarantee the same people will still label me as the villain despite how everything I said was 100% reasonable. 

This trophy was confirmed as unobtainable a while ago, if people suddenly start earning it the responsibility is on THEM to prove they actually did it. If this was a dispute thread for example, the flag wouldn't have been lifted.(Go to the dispute threads and read some for examples, my guilty pleasure reading those)

Since it appears no one else will probably want to say it and would rather spend their energy digging at me, congratulations Ragowit.

The conclusion here is clear that it's basically highly buggy and simply won't unlock for everyone physical or not, not a big surprise considering this games history on console (especially EU with the longer patch times...) It's very reasonable to have said it was unobtainable before any evidence was provided considering it was unobtainable before and numerous people provided evidence that they had done all of it on the physical version and NOT had it unlock still as well as my own personal experience with all 3 save slots on PS4 completed and still nothing regardless of version or suggested solutions. As far as evidence is concerned, until Ragowit posted there was zero for that side of the argument at all. You can't expect people to believe you when all you've got is a couple peoples posts claiming they did it.

Hard evidence matters, I don't just take the word of a random guy (especially when cheats on here will cheat literally anything, dispute threads prove that) when there's a bunch of evidence leaning to the contrary.

But, it's to be expected that people are just going to be dumb and say 'I told you so' not quite realising that frankly anyone would have done the same as me, any reasonable person would rather believe hard evidence over the word of trophy hunters...

I'm not going to tell you "I told you so" but..@JohnCenoSong-

This is not a dispute thread, flags can be lifted. It's not "highly buggy" it's bugged and requires physical disc. There was evidence this was the case for the last 7 months. There have been videos and screenshots of it since febuary.

No mention of main account, Can't prove you played the game as much as you have. No proof of that reddit link being a thing. No proof to show it's unobtainable with the physical version.

You have fallen short on EVERY claim you've made.

You are branded a liar sir, man up to it and don't pull the victim card. Of course people will call you our for being a fucking liar.

Edited by NinisSuto
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, NinisSuto said:

I'm not going to tell you "I told you so" but..

This is not a dispute thread, flags can be lifted. It's not "highly buggy" it's bugged and requires physical disc. There was evidence this was the case for the last 7 months. There have been videos and screenshots of it since febuary.

No mention of main account, Can't prove you played the game as much as you have. No proof of that reddit link being a thing. No proof to show it's unobtainable with the physical version.

You have fallen short on EVERY claim you've made.

You are branded a liar sir, man up to it and don't pull the victim card. Of course people will call you our for being a fucking liar.

It's not worth it.

Congratulations on the trophy Ragowit, nice to see another swedish person manages to do what people say is unobtainable.

Don't think you had to prove yourself doing it though, it's well known at this point that the trophy just requires the disc version.

I think I've heard of one person the last year that have not gotten it with the disc version, that person most likely have missed an item or a secret. But yeah things happen.

Heard of freak incidents of people loosing the platinum too so you know, hard to prove stuff like that because most people don't record themselves playing a game 24/7.

Glad a twitch streamer (Ragowit) managed to end this once and for all.

• Like 1

Called it, someone had to make an attack out of it. Until Ragowit posted there was zero evidence to back up the claim that it was obtainable.

Any reasonable person would believe someonething is unobtainable when

1) It was in the past

2) Multiple Reddit posters showed physical completion without it unlocking

3) Personally having 3 save files complete + physical without it unlocking.

Without evidence against that, what would you expect a man to believe? 

Well, we now know it's just buggy and won't unlock for some, like I said, not massively surprised, this game has had numerous bugs since launch and many of which took a long time to fix.

Next time, maybe the first person to achieve a trophy known to be unobtainable beforehand should actually show evidence in the first place and maybe it would have never came to this.

6 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Called it, someone had to make an attack out of it. Until Ragowit posted there was zero evidence to back up the claim that it was obtainable.

Any reasonable person would believe someonething is unobtainable when

1) It was in the past

2) Multiple Reddit posters showed physical completion without it unlocking

3) Personally having 3 save files complete + physical without it unlocking.

Without evidence against that, what would you expect a man to believe? 

Well, we now know it's just buggy and won't unlock for some, like I said, not massively surprised, this game has had numerous bugs since launch and many of which took a long time to fix.

Next time, maybe the first person to achieve a trophy known to be unobtainable beforehand should actually show evidence in the first place and maybe it would have never came to this.

Oh now it's "multiple rediit posts" ? 

Link them or you are lying Again.

Edited by NinisSuto

3 minutes ago, NinisSuto said:

Oh now it's "multiple rediit posts" ? 

Link them or you are lying Again.

What do you even mean "now it's", it's always been... The single Reddit thread was a full debunking thread by a dude who used information from others with videos and screenshots etc. Other general users have posted for themselves, obviously. Didn't think this needed to be explained but clearly some people are a little slow on the uptake...

You want to attack me any more or are we just going to maturely agree like civil human beings on the final conclusion that it's merely just buggy but obtainable.

1 minute ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

What do you even mean "now it's", it's always been... The single Reddit thread was a full debunking thread by a dude who used information from others with videos and screenshots etc. Other general users have posted for themselves, obviously. Didn't think this needed to be explained but clearly some people are a little slow on the uptake...

You want to attack me any more or are we just going to maturely agree like civil human beings on the final conclusion that it's merely just buggy but obtainable.

Link the Reddit posts.

• Like 1

Guys, can't you just stop it. He was wrong, so what? Just leave it already.

I am still hoping for a patch since I don't want to pay almost 30 Euro just to get one trophy. I know it costs money to get a patch on PSN but trophies are part of the game and they also should be patched in time and not almost a year later.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I guess this patch isn't coming or what? has anybody seen any tweets or info about them adding the last of the booster packs, its been so damn long

OK, so new Repentance DLC for PC coming out at some point... hopefully that means they will just release everything on console at once and we don't have to wait another like 9 month for Repentance

Edited by SirPigFace

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Bestius said:

It's almost 2 months and still nothing...

I wouldn't expect this on PS4 until next year just because its not out for PC yet and there hasn't been any hint of it being close to release yet for PC. Once they finish it up on PC it normally takes them a few month to port it over to console and they will be bringing over all the booster packs we still don't have plus Repentance. 

Edited by SirPigFace

38 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

I wouldn't expect this on PS4 until next year just because its not out for PC yet and there hasn't been any hint of it being close to release yet for PC. Once they finish it up on PC it normally takes them a few month to port it over to console and they will be bringing over all the booster packs we still don't have plus Repentance. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but console editions only have three booster packs and the fourth and fifth one have been available on the PC since May 1st, 2018.

Repentance have never been on the discussion for console, afaik.