Easiest way to get to rank 100 in GTA online (300,000 RP every 5 hours)

NewVegasNick

Um, this game has been out since 2013 and by 2014 no one is intimidated by the online portion of the game.  Funny, i just had fun playing the game normally and with a crew and didn't really care about doing the whole "rubber band" trick. Kinda kills the whole game playing experience. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Um, this game has been out since 2013 and by 2014 no one is intimidated by the online portion of the game.  Funny, i just had fun playing the game normally and with a crew and didn't really care about doing the whole "rubber band" trick. Kinda kills the whole game playing experience. 

That's awesome :) I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I personally prefer the single player but still wanted to get the platinum. I'm sure there are a few others like me.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Flash back to 2013 where every 12 yo wanted to be Level 100 with $12B in cash.  Then they cried in the mic when they were spawn killed.

So your little exploit will once again get us Level 100 idiots, who need auto-aim to hit anything standing still. haven't found the stealth button yet, don't know what rolling during combat is, and stand in one spot when shooting making them an easy target for the rest of us.  What we see is a dot on the map we can spawn kill over and over again. LMAO!

@Lorajet saw your Twitch yesterday and was unbelievably funny!  The free roam with the campfire hacker was the best!  1f44f.png

Well put!  Forgot about the idiots standing still and getting sniped!

Yea, the hackers are back out there - just more targets to spawn kill! 

• 1 month later...

Good tip on ranking up is not thinking about it and the best trick is playing gta 5 on ps3 first then once you transfer your online character on your ps4. All the online based trophies will automatically unlocked except "under the bridge and knife flight" trophy

14 minutes ago, kerck11 said:

Good tip on ranking up is not thinking about it and the best trick is playing gta 5 on ps3 first then once you transfer your online character on your ps4. All the online based trophies will automatically unlocked except "under the bridge and knife flight" trophy

Except, that's not possible anymore.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I played stunt races solo on a double xp week for stunt races.  They reward more xp for races over a certain time frame so I would pick maps just over the mark and if I had to stop before the finish line and wait a few seconds to max xp in the least amount of time.  Also getting good at the stunts helped as you gain xp for each stunt but be careful not to slow yourself down too much only try stunts that you are certain you can pull off consistently.  anyway it took me about 5 days of doing this to go from about rank 40 to 100.  Long days but it was pretty fast for anyone that doesn't want to get it the rubber band method.

Rockstar is currently running a double RP/$, for the trap door events this week, until Monday 21st may. I found this Is a very good way to level up and make money. Every round you win with kills, you get 10,000. if you lose and got kills, you can still earn a good amount of money of around 5,000+ depend on amount of kills. I played a 4 round and a 2 round match and got from 79k - 129k within minutes. level up from 13-15 just from 8 matches. one more round and i'll be level 16, aiming to grind this to level 50+. Hope this helps for anyone who wants to grind their levels and earn easy cash.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...