trophies offline?

Kyarr15

Interestingly, I got Voodoo Doll a cumulative trophy for hitting a counsellor with throwing knives 13 times while in an offline match but the trophies for killing 7 counsellors & 7 with Jarvis didn't pop even though I did them correctly. Going to try it a few more times to see if it's just buggy. 

At the least it might mean the grind trophies have been future proofed by letting us do things like X number of X action, offline. 

Yes, it seems that the triggering of trophies in offline mode is either bugged or the developers have no idea what they have done :D

I got my first kill in an offline game and got the trophy for killing one counsellor along with the door kill (which just happen to be my first one). But after I played three games killing 3 + 7 + 8 total, I didn't get the trophy for killing 13 people. So I guess you should either get both or neither... or the requirements are also messed up. Also, as some one stated above, you do not get the trophy for killing all + Tommy. No play count as well. 

To sum it up - the offline will not help much with the trophies, unless you just go for the kill variety and enjoy killing counsellors :D 

i got the cooking with jason vorhees trophy playing offline but also haven't got the trophies for killing all counselors/tommy jarvis although i've done that a fair few times now haha

i've also noticed that i've got a lot of the badges pop at the end of the offline matches but when i go to look at them they aren't shown as achieved

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Just got this for £11 thinking it would be fun. Online is absolute crap. 

I'm gonna private match boost the shit out of this. 

You'll have to play with a dedicated group if you want the proper experience of this game. To join a random match, were no one is talking, is a lesser experience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zarmatura93 said:

You'll have to play with a dedicated group if you want the proper experience of this game. To join a random match, were no one is talking, is a lesser experience.

I was on for around an hour and got one full game, the next game the guy hosting sounded about 12 shouting hello constantly on the start screen, he abandoned it when someone told him to shut the fuck up. The next game started and ended right away. 

Luckily I noticed one of my friends on the menu and we started our own private match, that's the way forward from now on :)