Seven Deadly Trophy Thoughts

So, what are your thoughts on this? I see that there are at least two trophies for doing stuff with an S rank, which might be tough... depends on if you can go back when you're stronger to clear quests again.

But... I've not seen the anime myself, so there is that.  But will still give it a go regardless.

ESCANOR HYPEEEEE...

Nice.. Characters trophies. Hmmm I am guessing the game will adapt the S1 of the anime with tiny bit of teaser for the S2 arc.

Hmmm...It feels like one of those games that tends to be hard at first then became managable then repetitive then grindy. Glad that it has no MP trophy related ones (I am assuming the Co-op is doable with 2 controllers). 

BANNNNNNN! DANCHOU! BANNNNN!!!! DANCHOU!!!!! BANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

It looks pretty good probably 20-30 hours for the plat

I hope they have avatars for this game

The trophy icon for Ban looks pretty cool I would love to have it as an avatar

5Lb7dfeb.png

• Like 3

I hope this game will be really fun.  Doesn't seem like the trophies will be too hard to manage, but I could be wrong.  I enjoy the show, but still have yet to finish watching it.  Its too bad Merlin isn't around for very long.  Hopefully they develop the Arthur angle more.  I also hope the side quests aren't too tedious.

Edited by wafflestomper810
Addition

16 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It's not part of the Musou line, but I expect it'll play the same. S-ranking could be annoying if it's like Samurai Warriors and you need to clear certain objectives in a certain amount of time and order.

I see a co-op trophy so, to me, it looks like split screen is present. :D

Umm...it's not even close to anything resembling the Warrior games if you looked at gameplay. It's more like a adventure/fighter

21 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I don't read the manga or watch the anime. I like Naruto and stuff similar. You think I'll enjoy this? 

For plot, yrah... Probably, it is shonen like Naruto so if you enjoy thosw stuff, you might like the story.

For gameplay, this game reminds me of J-Stars Victory VS+, so if you enjoyed it, maybe you will enjoy this too.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen the anime and i absolutely loved it, i didn't knew there was gonna be a game. good thing i saw this pop up on psnprofiles. Trophies look pretty easy overall but like others said, the S ranking could be tough depending on requirements and if u can backtrack or not.

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2018 at 2:15 AM, Elvick_ said:

Anything missable?

could confirm that there is no missable. To make your life easier though, make a note of the Field quests and where they appear... and if possible, get S-rank on your first try.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...