Trails of Cold Steel 4 ~The End of Saga~ officially announced

7 hours ago, dermarx said:

So she returns to the society and as an Enforcer, and points her blade at Alisa.

OH FUCCCCCCCCCCCC

top 10 anime plot twists

• 2 weeks later...

https://gematsu.com/2018/05/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iv-details-septian-church-and-former-class-vii-characters

More news of Sen IV. I am too lazy to go more detailed information... :D

But, more of former class VII and info of Septian Church and Black Records, check it out!

Edited by killivincent
  • Like 2

On 17.5.2018 at 11:39 AM, Katt said:

How is it that none of you has posted this yet?

5hUZ2L0.png

I can tell you one thing, it is most likely not Estelle. (thank God!) More likely KeA, for that siluette is too small bodied to be Estelle and Estelle does not have that curly hair. And since it's telling news of Special Support Section. So, most likely KeA's siluette!

Edited by killivincent

Trails of Cold Steel 4 will be released on September 27 in Japan for 7800 Yen.

Also, a limited Edition will be release for 11,800 Yen.

It will include:

• Three B5-size books totaling at 700 pages:
    • “Confidential Synopsis: Sen no Kiseki Completely Unaltered”
    • “Confidential Synopsis: Sen no Kiseki II Completely Unaltered”
    • “Confidential Synopsis: Sen no Kiseki III Completely Unaltered”
  • “To Millium” by Altina’s original illustrator (code to change Altina into her outfit from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II)
  • Special box

Source

• Like 1

On 19/5/2018 at 1:28 PM, killivincent said:

I can tell you one thing, it is most likely not Estelle. (thank God!) More likely KeA, for that siluette is too small bodied to be Estelle and Estelle does not have that curly hair. And since it's telling news of Special Support Section. So, most likely KeA's siluette!

tsk, let me dream, killjoy.

Here is your false Estelle.

Spoiler

Bji9ODi.png

16 hours ago, Katt said:

tsk, let me dream, killjoy.

Here is your false Estelle.

Reveal hidden contents

Bji9ODi.png

Still glad no Estelle. And HER name is KeA! Don't even dare to call her false Estelle. I hope neither Estelle or Joshua appear, we had enough of them already.

11 hours ago, killivincent said:

we had enough of them already.

speak for yourself  Bestelle is Bestelle.

11 hours ago, killivincent said:

Don't even dare to call her false Estelle.

false Estelle.

chill out, man. I don't even care, but it was kinda bait to begin with, their silhouettes are super similar.

47 minutes ago, Katt said:

speak for yourself  Bestelle is Bestelle.

false Estelle.

chill out, man. I don't even care, but it was kinda bait to begin with, their silhouettes are super similar.

Well, you can like Estelle, I don't. It's not really bait to those who played Sen III.

Well, it's not very difficult to see that silhouette is a little girl. Estelle in Sen IV is like her 20s. But, I can understand you hoped for Estelle. Sorry if I really sounded like I wanted to crush your dreams, not my intention. Just wanted to tell who I thought she was. There is hope for Estelle, since Renne is in the game too.

Also this series is just what I love dearly, maybe get little heated up talking about it. No hard feelings okay?

2 hours ago, killivincent said:

dude.

CHILL.

seriously.

I was joking, Ok? just joking. jeez.

But, I can understand you hoped for Estelle. Sorry if I really sounded like I wanted to crush your dreams, not my intention.

I don't even finished the first Trails in the Sky because I hate playing on PC ??????

It's not really bait to those who played Sen III.

You are absolutely right. But there are 2 things:

1. I do not speak moonrunes and certainly not many people here do it.

2. If you assume that everyone played the game already and everyone knows what's going on, you will end up ruining the fun for someone sooner or later.

I didn't read the first post to avoid spoilers, just a few things that are already public in Falcom's FB page. So please, stop right there and don't ruin the fun for those who love the series and only played the localized games. See? I can be a passionate fan too.

9 hours ago, killivincent said:

Well, you can like Estelle, I don't. It's not really bait to those who played Sen III.

Well, it's not very difficult to see that silhouette is a little girl. Estelle in Sen IV is like her 20s. But, I can understand you hoped for Estelle. Sorry if I really sounded like I wanted to crush your dreams, not my intention. Just wanted to tell who I thought she was. There is hope for Estelle, since Renne is in the game too.

Also this series is just what I love dearly, maybe get little heated up talking about it. No hard feelings okay?

Calm down, young lady! We still have around 4 months before Sen IV's releasing day, so stop caring about this series for now. How about spending these 4 months to play Nioh with me?

7 hours ago, Katt said:

dude.

CHILL.

seriously.

I was joking, Ok? just joking. jeez.

I don't even finished the first Trails in the Sky because I hate playing on PC 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

You are absolutely right. But there are 2 things:

1. I do not speak moonrunes and certainly not many people here do it.

2. If you assume that everyone played the game already and everyone knows what's going on, you will end up ruining the fun for someone sooner or later.

I didn't read the first post to avoid spoilers, just a few things that are already public in Falcom's FB page. So please, stop right there and don't ruin the fun for those who love the series and only played the localized games. See? I can be a passionate fan too.

Okay, sorry.. I was really so stupid not to realise you were joking. I thought you were serious.

Hope you someday finish Trails in the Sky. Maybe on PSP then?

But, seriously yet again.. I just told you my thoughts of was it KeA or Estelle.

And I don't of course assume everyone played Sen III, I just said it was no surprise to those who played it, like me. So I would know. But, I am sorry for real. 

I just really wanted to tell my thoughts. It was not my intention to take your fun away. Sorry if I sounded that way.

Edited by killivincent

7 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

How can you have enough of the best male character in the Kisekiverse? :P

And if Renne is there, they will be too, no need to worry :awesome: 

What ever do you mean?Best male character is already here. Lloyd is already announced? No need to worry! :D

But, if Joshua chose Kloze instead he would be more alright. :P

I am not really sure will they be, seems like Renne is in school in Erebornia, so they could still be in Liberl.

Some more Infos on the Limited Edition:

Spoiler

■ Eternal Preservation Edition

For 11,800 yen, the Eternal Preservation Edition of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV ~The End of Saga~ includes:

• A copy of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV ~The End of Saga~ for PlayStation 4
  • Three Eternal Preservation Edition-exclusive books made up of treasured scenario drafts from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I to III previously only seen by staff and produced before main scenario writings and various design works (characters, settings, etc.). “Uncensored” features developments, scenes, and so on different from the actual game scenario, entirely untouched as their original drafts. Their collective page count is about 700.
    • “Confidential Synopsis: Sen no Kiseki Uncensored”
    • “Confidential Synopsis: Sen no Kiseki II Uncensored”
    • “Confidential Synopsis: Sen no Kiseki III Uncensored”
  • Original Illustration Letter “To Millium” by Altina – A message card sent by Altina to Millium made into a physical good as an original illustration letter. It includes a downloadable content code to change Altina into her agency suit from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II.
  • Special box

—“Completely Unaltered” Book Set

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV ~The End of Saga~

Also, some Infos on Lloyd Bannings (voiced by Tetsuya Kakihara):

Spoiler

An investigator who belongs to the Crossbell Police Department’s Special Support Section.

He has a passionate heart brimming with a sense of justice, a persistent spirit able to overcome any barrier, and has led numerous difficult cases to their resolutions with the members of the Special Support Section.

After the occupation of Crossbell, he continued working as a member of the resistance, but two months earlier, he was confined to the Mishelam district as a result of Governor-General Rufus’ schemes.

However, thanks to Rean and the others, as well as the activities of the II Branch School, Lloyd was able to successfully escape.

Yelling in silence to Rean and the others, who were leaving Crossbell, Lloyd once again set off with his comrades to bring independence to Crossbell.

Elie MacDowell (voiced by Aya Endo):

Spoiler

The granddaughter of Crossbell mayor Henry MacDowell, she is the advisor to the leader of the Special Support Section.

She has cultivated culture and political senses studying abroad in various nations since she was young, and uses that vast knowledge and excellent negotiation senses to support the activities of the Special Support Section.

After the occupation of Crossbell, she searched for a way to free Crossbell from a political and economic point of view, such as attempting to contact the Empire’s leading figures and Reinford Group chief Alisa, and kept up her own individual activities.

In order to find the cause of the disaster that occurred in the Empire, as well as achieve her goal of freeing the Crossbell that lies before her, she and Lloyd appear on the scene to make moves.

and KeA Bannings (voiced by Rie Kugimiya):

Spoiler

A naive girl loved by all. She was taken into the care of Lloyd as the result of an auction house incident caused by the Mafia, and has become like family to the Special Support Section ever since.

In actuality, she is a homunculus created by alchemists 500 years ago as a nucleus for the revival of the Mirage Treasure.

Although KeA, who is equipped with the Space and Time elemental attributes in addition to Mirage, utilizes her power as the Treasure of Zero, she was saved due to the activities of the Special Support Section and those that worked with them.

She seems to have currently lost her power as the Treasure of Zero, but is still marked as a person of interested by the Imperial government.

Source

(and spoilers because this post would be too long and - as always - could spoiler the Story.

Edited by dermarx

8 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

Calm down, young lady! We still have around 4 months before Sen IV's releasing day, so stop caring about this series for now. How about spending these 4 months to play Nioh with me?

You buy that Nioh for me, then I''ll gladly play. ;D