dermarx

Trails of Cold Steel 4 ~The End of Saga~ officially announced

95 posts in this topic

I'm seeing people talk about the localization, so I'll just leave this here:

 

 

I played Ao no Kiseki this way, and trust me, it works better than one might think.

 

3 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

Nah, it should be September 2019 ( I wished). I need a "break".

 

The amount of work that goes into your guides is astounding. If you don't start writing the guide for Sen IV right away, I'm sure most people will understand. Your hard work isn't unnoticed at least; your guide was mentioned in the same thread, in fact:

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I'm seeing people talk about the localization, so I'll just leave this here:

 

 

I played Ao no Kiseki this way, and trust me, it works better than one might think.

 

 

The amount of work that goes into your guides is astounding. If you don't start writing the guide for Sen IV right away, I'm sure most people will understand. Your hard work isn't unnoticed at least; your guide was mentioned in the same thread, in fact:

 

 

 

I still have a month to finish writing the guide for Bullet GIrls Phantasia before CS4's release day. Since BGP currently has a glitched trophy so I may postpone the guide and gameplay to play some PS2 games while waiting for the developer to fix it. This trophy is a grindy collectible trophy, so I don't want to waste my time to start from scratch. At least I haven't reach the point to trigger the glitch yet. The players still haven't figure out the condition to trigger the glitch yet, but a GameFaqs user mentioned that " Someone mentioned in a thread they talked to some Japanese players that said if you buy all weapons before you get the lvl 60 weapons for everyone it glitches.". I guess I should not buy the weapons at all to avoid the glitch, but I must buy them to take note for the guide :(. I'm still waiting for the official complete guide to arrive.

 

I see you are playing BG1 recently, so I guess you will start BG2 and BGP next. If so, don't play BGP until the glitched trophy is fixed or at least wait for someone to confirm the condition to trigger the glitch.

 

Edit: Someone finally confirmed the way to avoid the glitch with a proof of unlocking this grindy collectible trophy. Basically, you must follow this order:

1. Level every girl to 60 to unlock the their last primary weapon (you cannot buy these weapons, they are available for use as soon as you unlock them)

2. Level one of the girls to 70 to unlock all weapons in the shop

3. Buy every weapon in the shop to unlock the trophy

 

If you try to level only one girl to 70 and buy all weapons from the shop before getting everyone to level 60. The glitch is triggered so you have to start from scratch or wait for the developer to fix it.

Edited by Leon Hasegawa
Addtional Info
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2018 at 8:29 AM, Leon Hasegawa said:

I see you are playing BG1 recently, so I guess you will start BG2 and BGP next. If so, don't play BGP until the glitched trophy is fixed or at least wait for someone to confirm the condition to trigger the glitch.

 

It will probably be a while before I get to Phantasia, but thanks for the warning. Hopefully it will be fixed by the time I play it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fantrig99 said:

Anyone got Trails of Cold Steel 4 all ready to begin the final saga?  

Yes! Played for 6 hours already.. :D

God this series is amazing!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, fantrig99 said:

Anyone got Trails of Cold Steel 4 all ready to begin the final saga?  

 

My copy of Sen IV should be arriving tomorrow. I can't wait! I've been following all the leaks for months now, and from what I've seen, it looks amazing. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 2:41 AM, Cave_Johnson_ said:

 

It will probably be a while before I get to Phantasia, but thanks for the warning. Hopefully it will be fixed by the time I play it.

 

Bullet Girls Phantasia is a worse BG game because of RNG and grinding trophies, but the story is okay. The official guide doesn't even cover the info for the most RNG trophy (Collecting all Materials). Therefore, writing a trophy guide for this game is a nightmare because of RNG, I can collect the item from one mission but other people can't in the same mission, and I can't cover all probabilities for every materials in every mission. Fyi, there are more than 100 different materials, each material has 5 levels, therefore more than 500 items. Here is an example from my guide (the numbers mean the Mission where I got those items).

 

YYPYnPY.png

 

Ignore this game or wait for a few months/years later for more online resources.

 

1 hour ago, fantrig99 said:

Anyone got Trails of Cold Steel 4 all ready to begin the final saga?  

 

CDJapan will ship my Dengeki Special Pack (Eternal Preservation Edition) 5th Series Anniversary Edition in 1-4 days after it is released. Since I paid for the most expensive shipping cost, I think  I will receive the game next week; however, it doesn't matter anyway since I don't have time to play game nowadays. Working 11 hours (13 hours in total at workplace) everyday from Mon to Sat occupies most of my time. Sunday is for my fiancée unless she is busy.

 

You guys can have fun and enjoy the game first, just let me know if Rean is killed in action or he and his "Bro-Soulmate" travel to a faraway land where they can build a happy family together. I will continue to play BG game and write its guide for a while before I start Sen IV.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, killivincent said:

God this series is amazing!

And we're just 60% in :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

 

Bullet Girls Phantasia is a worse BG game because of RNG and grinding trophies, but the story is okay. The official guide doesn't even cover the info for the most RNG trophy (Collecting all Materials). Therefore, writing a trophy guide for this game is a nightmare because of RNG, I can collect the item from one mission but other people can't in the same mission, and I can't cover all probabilities for every materials in every mission. Fyi, there are more than 100 different materials, each material has 5 levels, therefore more than 500 items. Here is an example from my guide (the numbers mean the Mission where I got those items).

 

YYPYnPY.png

 

Ignore this game or wait for a few months/years later for more online resources.

 

Wow, that sounds awful. Regardless, I'll get it at some point. I recently took a break (sort of) from trophies. The grind in Project Diva X was killing me. 90 hours of playing the same 30 songs over and over... I don't even want to think about it right now. 

 

Anyway, I'm still waiting on the mail. One thing I've noticed is that DHL comes later in the day usually.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there goes my hope that the localization of CS3 would be revealed at CS4's release. Have fun with the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2017 at 0:47 PM, Katt said:

message to XSEED:

don't you DARE to localize the remasters BEFORE ToCS3. Those can wait since we already played them.

ToCS3 is top priority, the spoilers are so hard to avoid.

 

well, fuck this.

 

https://gematsu.com/2018/10/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-i-and-ii-for-ps4-coming-west-in-early-2019

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 3:32 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

And there goes my hope that the localization of CS3 would be revealed at CS4's release. Have fun with the game.

 

You don’t need the localization of CS3 and CS4. You will be fluent in all “human” languages by the time you become a legendary dragon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

 

You don’t need the localization of CS3 and CS4. You will be fluent in all “human” languages by the time you become a legendary dragon.

Definitely, but I can't wait that long. Got to find out what happens to Rean and Laura.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like this is the best time to get into the series :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Katt said:

Sucks but it makes sense. This way they can grab new players to the series and not have them out of wack when they release 3&4. Hell, I only got into the series recently because they were on sale for the PS3 a few weeks ago. Think about the people whom have long sold their PS3 or Vita

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Definitely, but I can't wait that long. Got to find out what happens to Rean and Laura.

 

Okay, here is the spoiler. Laura dumped Rean because he is a weakling, then she started dating with Machias. Why? A guy with "Big Gun" wins. Happy Ending? Or you prefer Gaius - a quiet guy with "Long Spear"?

 

I'm going to postpone Bullet Girls Phantasia in order to start CSIV, but it seems that I have to wait for another two weeks. I guess I should continue to grind that damn RNG trophy in these two weeks.

 

0FEKNwZ.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Leon Hasegawa said:

 

Okay, here is the spoiler. Laura dumped Rean because he is a weakling, then she started dating with Machias. Why? A guy with "Big Gun" wins. Happy Ending? Or you prefer Gaius - a quiet guy with "Long Spear"?

Hmm :hmm: , I can't put my finger on it but something about this feels off.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hmm :hmm: , I can't put my finger on it but something about this feels off.

The fact that Laura doesn't end up with Fie?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 5:28 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

The fact that Laura doesn't end up with Fie?

I suppose that's better than Machias or Gaius :hmm: .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.