Server Shutdown on March 29th, 2018

POEman553

I already have the Killzone 3 plat but there’s a heap of DLC trophies and it doesn’t look like they can be boosted in private matchs. The Killzone 2 plat will require a heap of boosting to get the online trophies but at least all but 2 of the DLC trophies can be obtained playing against bots.

I hadn’t planned on going for the Killzone 2 plat but if it’s going to become unobtainable then maybe I should. I have the next 3.5 weeks off work during which I was going to play Bladestorm: Nightmare but maybe now I should switch to boosting Killzone instead.

Here's what the trophy guide on Playstationtrophies.org says about Killzone 3 and its separate Killzone 3 Multiplayer list: 

Killzone 3 Multiplayer is a combination of the retail multi-player trophies, all 3 DLC's trophies and 4 extra trophies. It has it's own platinum trophy. If you've already played KZ3 and all the DLC then this platinum won't be tough for you at all. The 4 extra trophies Career Minded I, Career Minded II, Wasting Away I and Wasting Away II are retroactive; meaning when you start up the game you'll automatically obtain those trophies provided you've already met the requirements from previous play. The other trophies must be obtained again. They all stack, so if you've already obtained them in the main game and in the DLC, you'll obtain them again. Bonus. 

So if I'm understanding correctly, I already earned the multiplayer trophies + DLC in Killzone 3 main game and when I boot up KZ3 Multiplayer, they should all unlock, correct or no? 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 0:34 PM, FilmFanatic said:

I already have the Killzone 3 plat but there’s a heap of DLC trophies and it doesn’t look like they can be boosted in private matchs.

They can.  Or you do squad vs squad so nobody else can join in.

But mostly servers are dead anyways so games are no problem. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, POEman553 said:

Here's what the trophy guide on Playstationtrophies.org says about Killzone 3 and its separate Killzone 3 Multiplayer list: 

Killzone 3 Multiplayer is a combination of the retail multi-player trophies, all 3 DLC's trophies and 4 extra trophies. It has it's own platinum trophy. If you've already played KZ3 and all the DLC then this platinum won't be tough for you at all. The 4 extra trophies Career Minded I, Career Minded II, Wasting Away I and Wasting Away II are retroactive; meaning when you start up the game you'll automatically obtain those trophies provided you've already met the requirements from previous play. The other trophies must be obtained again. They all stack, so if you've already obtained them in the main game and in the DLC, you'll obtain them again. Bonus. 

So if I'm understanding correctly, I already earned the multiplayer trophies + DLC in Killzone 3 main game and when I boot up KZ3 Multiplayer, they should all unlock, correct or no? 

No, only the retroactive ones. The key part is "All other trophies must be obtained again" Yes, they do stack...but stacking has nothing to do with automatically unlocking. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Killzone 3 Multiplayer has been delisted from PlayStation Store. If you haven't already bought it, you won't get to Platinum it between now and March 29, 2018.

It's not been delisted from the UK store yet:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/search/killzone 3 multiplayer

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-NPEA00321_00-KZ3MPTRIALUNLOCK

Edited by Stevieboy

32 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

why do you have so many games that are 0%? do you just load the game up, let the trophy patch install and quit?

12 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

why do you have so many games that are 0%? do you just load the game up, let the trophy patch install and quit?

Not that this question has anything to do with the topic in hand, but I load the game up, let the trophies install and then put the game in my backlog (I don't quit, I save it for later). This lets me see (and others who check my profile) which games I own on my profile and lets me see my complete backlog too. I can then use the trophy adviser feature as well as start or join any Gaming Sessions for games in my backlog.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Not that this question has anything to do with the topic in hand, but I load the game up, let the trophies install and then put the game in my backlog (I don't quit, I save it for later). This lets me see (and others who check my profile) which games I own on my profile and lets me see my complete backlog too. I can then use the trophy adviser feature as well as start or join any Gaming Sessions for games in my backlog.

That is so smart, i should probably do that. In the past, ive just kept my backlog in a box somewhere and pull out a game every now and then and plat it

• 4 weeks later...

anyone know if they plan on relisting the DLC after the servers go down?  I still want to play those maps with bots.. I purchased the DLC but it's not on my current hard drive.  They should have released them for free to go out with a bang,

Resolved:Found it in my download list

Edited by StJohnDivine909
found answer in other thread