OP characters plaguing online

So, we have a lot of Mr. Pings spamming soup, master crocs played with turbo controller and buyable characters with obscenely powerful moves.

I kinda enjoy this game, but bs like this is destroying fun from online.

It seems that only grinding or choosing one of the op characters is the way to plat this game outside of boosting.

Edited by sashamence

55 minutes ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

You don't need a turbo controller to spam Master Croc. Give it a try. It's really easy and will make you win a lot more.

I think his point  is that people who use cheap tactics like that are ruining the fun of the game for people who aren't spamming certain moves . ?

Edited by ApriIis
  • Like 1

He's talking about the best way to get the platinum. Anyone can spam Master Croc it's terribly easy. EVERY fighting game have spammable combos so this is nothing new. I've played for an hour yesterday and I havn't seen any DLC or Master Croc/Mr. Ping spammers. I can see how this ruins the fun of the game but that's also why the platinum is at 0.40% rarity.

Yep, that's what I've got in mind. But to be fair, I can't blame users for using cheap techniques because the true problems are lazy design and awful trophies. Instead of grinding 5000 xp, they could just stop at, for example, 1000 k.o's in online. It would be enough to keep you busy and not so painful as getting master panda ranking. Maybe plat wouldnt be so rare, but definitely more enjoyable.

• Like 1