DarkHpokinsn

Any reason?

4 posts in this topic

Is there any particular reason why the trophy titles and images aren’t updated? They’re already updated on PSN but not here.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were just updated with the latest patch yesterday. I'm sure @BlindMango will trigger a new manual scan of the list, if we ask him nicely :) 

Please! :D

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

They were just updated with the latest patch yesterday. I'm sure @BlindMango will trigger a new manual scan of the list, if we ask him nicely :) 

Please! :D

Lol yes please @BlindMango it’s annoying me a Lil bit.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Is there any particular reason why the trophy titles and images aren’t updated? They’re already updated on PSN but not here.

 

1 hour ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol yes please @BlindMango it’s annoying me a Lil bit.

 

Fixed! You may have to press Ctrl + Shift + R for your browser to do a full refresh and clear the cache for that page. If you ever run into something like this in the future, be sure to let me know here: 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.