Gold brick trophy glitch????

After spending hours on Lego superheroes 2 I completed the game with 100% and I got all the gold bricks but the trophy ‘another gold brick in the wall’ didn’t pop up.

after some investigation I found the solution and wanted to share it with the world. Go into any level as free play and just collect a stud then save and exit the level. The trophy should pop up after that, it did for me anyway.

good luck people and don’t be afraid to contact me if you need advise 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

Didn't work. Went into free play, collected some studs, saved and exited, nothing. Beat a few levels in story mode and free play, nothing. 

If you are having problems with this trophy then please contact http://support.wbgames.com/ics/support/ticketNew.asp

For me the following helped: I went to the final level, destroyed the silver statues and left. During the "result screen" I got the trophy (as did the second player. In fact, they also got the trophy for ten challenges out of the blue :D).

But this only worked once I had done everything in the game, all gold bricks weren't enough.

And good luck with contacting them, I've done so years ago and not once did the developers bother to fix anything in their games...

• Like 1

On 12/27/2017 at 4:46 PM, Karlsson89 said:

For me the following helped: I went to the final level, destroyed the silver statues and left. During the "result screen" I got the trophy (as did the second player. In fact, they also got the trophy for ten challenges out of the blue :D).

But this only worked once I had done everything in the game, all gold bricks weren't enough.

And good luck with contacting them, I've done so years ago and not once did the developers bother to fix anything in their games...

So I have to complete all challenges (only thing left for me is like 5 challenges), I have everything else collected/completed. I've tried the silver statue destruction, my game says I haven't destroyed them as they have the white arrow marker hovering over them every time I enter the level... That's a different glitch though. I have destroyed them and saved/exited like 5 times now and still nothing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same glitch. All the end game trophies popped fine except the gold bricks. I had already completed the first dlc at that point too. I triggered the 100% fountain then replayed the final story mission. I quit out after destroying the 3 silver statues and the trophy popped at the results screen

• 1 month later...