“No Rest for the Living” Trophy Glitched

SuperSaiyan3985

Unbelievable. I’ve played ten published SnapMaps and the trophy is yet to pop. This isn’t even the first trophy’s to glitch on me, “The Circle is Complete” gets that honor. This is my first Bethesda game and I’m furious. They spend millions developing these games and can’t even fix simple trophy bugs, disgusting. 

8 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Unbelievable. I’ve played ten published SnapMaps and the trophy is yet to pop. This isn’t even the first trophy’s to glitch on me, “The Circle is Complete” gets that honor. This is my first Bethesda game and I’m furious. They spend millions developing these games and can’t even fix simple trophy bugs, disgusting. 

well if you think about it, this is the same people who want you to buy mods and give two craps about the people who buy their stuff only want moders to fix their stuff all the time but yeah, I would if I was you try and get rid of the game and redownload it and try and back up all saves before doing this to see if it pops after 10 or so snapmaps.

• Like 2

I don't think "disgusting" is the right word here, let's keep that for actual horrible actions.

Bethesda are pretty well-known for their buggy games, though usually that's about in-game bugs. It's been five years since Skyrim and I'm still wondering what that shield was planning when it floated past me and up into the air.