Killzone 3 servers

wackt1

5 hours ago, CristianX-97 said:

Sucks for you guys. I did both versions of 3 earlier in January with zero trouble. Literally all my matches saved the stats. And I was always able to connect 1 against 1.

Hmm how can the servers be so shitty then were not even 1 month ahead. Guess il keep trying. is it possible to get the lvl you need for mp in 1 day

I played through almost entire game once, and just found myself bored to tears so I didn't even finish it.

What I'm wondering is, what online trophies is required for platinum? Not looking to 100%, just plaitnum. Should I go for it? Anyone who can help etc?

9 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I played through almost entire game once, and just found myself bored to tears so I didn't even finish it.

What I'm wondering is, what online trophies is required for platinum? Not looking to 100%, just plaitnum. Should I go for it? Anyone who can help etc?

Yes, go for it. It's the 10 bottom trophies of the mainlist. They are super-easy to boost, get one kill using this and that perk/vehicle, maybe an hour without connection issues. But connecting to the servers once should be enough anyway.

51 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

Hmm how can the servers be so shitty then were not even 1 month ahead. Guess il keep trying. is it possible to get the lvl you need for mp in 1 day

I'd say yes, but it'd take you anywhere from 6-8 hours using the setup I used, which was quite simpe. I first of all had 2 of my own PS3's, with a second mini monitor which I had just ordered from Amazon. I then played a bunch of matches on Salamun Market. I'd spawn the dummy (guy getting killed) with Tactician class, and I'd conquer a spawn point. Then I'd kill him and would change his class to the weapon which I'd be using; this way I could have extra ammo. One thing to keep in mind are random players, which can just flat out ruin your boosting plans. Whenever this happened, I'd still try to boost, but if the random were assholes, I'd leave and join another map, hopefully not to encounter random people. Obviously I did Warzone since they last by far the longest. I'd also utilize those objectives, like blowing up both objectives and scoring with the Search and retrieve. A thing you could also use during Search and retrieve is to have the dummy picking it up back and forth each time he gets killed, that way you get more XP with each kill. If my short term memory remembers correct, I was always getting over 50k per match, and if you are trying to reach the rank for the trophy, it'd be approximately 12-14 give or take, and depending on how efficient you are with utilizing each mode of Warzone. I hope this helps. 

On 31-1-2018 at 1:30 PM, CristianX-97 said:

I'd say yes, but it'd take you anywhere from 6-8 hours using the setup I used, which was quite simpe. I first of all had 2 of my own PS3's, with a second mini monitor which I had just ordered from Amazon. I then played a bunch of matches on Salamun Market. I'd spawn the dummy (guy getting killed) with Tactician class, and I'd conquer a spawn point. Then I'd kill him and would change his class to the weapon which I'd be using; this way I could have extra ammo. One thing to keep in mind are random players, which can just flat out ruin your boosting plans. Whenever this happened, I'd still try to boost, but if the random were assholes, I'd leave and join another map, hopefully not to encounter random people. Obviously I did Warzone since they last by far the longest. I'd also utilize those objectives, like blowing up both objectives and scoring with the Search and retrieve. A thing you could also use during Search and retrieve is to have the dummy picking it up back and forth each time he gets killed, that way you get more XP with each kill. If my short term memory remembers correct, I was always getting over 50k per match, and if you are trying to reach the rank for the trophy, it'd be approximately 12-14 give or take, and depending on how efficient you are with utilizing each mode of Warzone. I hope this helps. 

Yeh ive got some good matches before in warzone so lets say the rank is possible 

how would i get 1k kills then i need 820 more kills to get the 1k throphie ive played for like a bit and some saved some didnt

but ty for your advise i can use all the info :) 

1 hour ago, kryptor_kris said:

Yeh ive got some good matches before in warzone so lets say the rank is possible 

how would i get 1k kills then i need 820 more kills to get the 1k throphie ive played for like a bit and some saved some didnt

but ty for your advise i can use all the info :) 

Well you'd still be getting the bulk if the XP from kills. If you're not getting kills, you'll have a hard time getting the XP required.