Urgent help!

Skadanton

Hello everyone, straight to the point here - I just found out that NBA 2k16 servers are shutting down at the end of this year (we are talking about less than two weeks).

I was wondering if the game can be platinumed if all online trophies (Play Now Online and MyPark) are completed?

I'm really concerned about Fortune Hunter. I'd assume it's possible to get all the runes through offline gameplay (without blackmarket, store purchases or card trading).

Edited by Skadanton
Update

4 hours ago, israellaks said:

Man, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to access myteam offline. Once I was playing and was 'kicked' from the match against CPU when I got an internet issue.

You can test this way: turn off your internet connection and try to access the mode you want to check.

Good luck

I really hope that it's possible, otherwise...well it sucks...

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try later today once get back home.

5 hours ago, israellaks said:

Man, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to access myteam offline. Once I was playing and was 'kicked' from the match against CPU when I got an internet issue.

You can test this way: turn off your internet connection and try to access the mode you want to check.

Good luck

By the looks of it (just from looking it up in google) MyTeam has some 2 offline game modes - I wonder if it's possible to get cards / runes from these modes.

I noticed that you are almost finished with the game (congrats on that :)) any chance you could help me out with the runes?

It's a bit hard to help because the servers are closing. I sold almost all cards I have but regular silvers, all of them very cheap, so I'm with almost no MTs.

Just to let you know, I bought ALL gold and silver historic, all regular gold and almost all regular silver. I really think that it's almost impossible to complete the runes if you don't have at least 25 of it.

Chasing Fortune Hunter/I'm Going Places trophy either as I already got 29 runes and just missing 1 rune among historical golden cards.

Anyone who have below cards please sell them on market?

Scott Pippen 91 Bulls

Scott Pippen 98 Bulls

John Havlicek 65 Celtics

Steve Smith 94 Heat

Jason Williams 00 Kings

Kenny Smith 94 Nets

Yao Ming 08 Rockets

T-Mac 09 Rockets

Lenny Wilkens 69 Thunder

Spencer Haywood 73 Thunder

David Thompson 83 Thunder

Latrell Sprewell 97 Warriors

Larry Hughes 05 Wizards

50 minutes ago, gymepc said:

Chasing Fortune Hunter/I'm Going Places trophy either as I already got 29 runes and just missing 1 rune among historical golden cards.

Anyone who have below cards please sell them on market1f62d.png

Scott Pippen 91 Bulls

Scott Pippen 98 Bulls

John Havlicek 65 Celtics

Steve Smith 94 Heat

Jason Williams 00 Kings

Kenny Smith 94 Nets

Yao Ming 08 Rockets

T-Mac 09 Rockets

Lenny Wilkens 69 Thunder

Larry Hughes 05 Wizards

I think you meant Kenny Anderson.  Smith never played for the Nets.  Wish I can help you.

On 2017/12/22 at 4:27 PM, israellaks said:

It's a bit hard to help because the servers are closing. I sold almost all cards I have but regular silvers, all of them very cheap, so I'm with almost no MTs.

Just to let you know, I bought ALL gold and silver historic, all regular gold and almost all regular silver. I really think that it's almost impossible to complete the runes if you don't have at least 25 of it.

Hi,did you remain any of below historical golden cards?

Scott Pippen 91 Bulls

Scott Pippen 98 Bulls

John Havlicek 65 Celtics

Steve Smith 94 Heat

Jason Williams 00 Kings

Kenny Anderson 94 Nets

Yao Ming 08 Rockets

T-Mac 09 Rockets

Lenny Wilkens 69 Thunder