PSA: Servers are being closed

Virdeborn

They also just closed the servers for Everybody's Golf on PS3 and Vita. It seems to me that Sony is trying to cut off anything that's not on PS4, since it's no longer profitable. I wouldn't be surprised if online support for Naughty Dog's PS3 titles is next in line on the chopping block, followed by All-Stars Battle Royale. Hopefully, Soul Sacrifice Delta and Freedom Wars will stay up a while longer.

7 hours ago, mako-heart said:

Why not try? Because I'm not sure about the work I'd need to put in. From memory, it felt like a lot.

It's a lot of hours, but not a lot of work. As long as you stick with a dedicated boosting group, you should be able to get it done in a week if you're on for a couple of hours every night.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

They also just closed the servers for Everybody's Golf on PS3 and Vita. It seems to me that Sony is trying to cut off anything that's not on PS4, since it's no longer profitable. I wouldn't be surprised if online support for Naughty Dog's PS3 titles is next in line on the chopping block, followed by All-Stars Battle Royale. Hopefully, Soul Sacrifice Delta and Freedom Wars will stay up a while longer.

It's a lot of hours, but not a lot of work. As long as you stick with a dedicated boosting group, you should be able to get it done in a week if you're on for a couple of hours every night.

Ugh, anything that gets cut will automatically get a bump in my backlog lol. Thank god the Golf trophies were easy af tho.

Hmmm... If it's time and not skill, I might have a chance ahhaha.

On 12/21/2017 at 4:24 PM, Virdeborn said:

Games have to be in public lobbies. Usually only 1 is filled so it's the only one. A few random players show up, most of them very good to excellent. Not exactly cooperative towards trophy hunters, and so fulfilling the requirements for elite pass, or even a normal one, in the later stages becomes very difficult. They also choose races, against combat events which are even harder for normal players. Unless you're a stellar Wipeout 2048 player getting the Multiplayer Finished and Multiplayer Completist trophies is not exactly easy these days.

6 hours ago, cris3f said:

Games have to be in public lobbies. Usually only 1 is filled so it's the only one. A few random players show up, most of them very good to excellent. Not exactly cooperative towards trophy hunters, and so fulfilling the requirements for elite pass, or even a normal one, in the later stages becomes very difficult. They also choose races, against combat events which are even harder for normal players. Unless you're a stellar Wipeout 2048 player getting the Multiplayer Finished and Multiplayer Completist trophies is not exactly easy these days.

Which is why I said you have to find a dedicated boosting group to work with ;)

Yes, but it just takes a random to create a mess. You'll need 8 players to fill the lobby, and hope that no ones gets in if one of the 8 gets disconnected, which happens often. I tried with 3, as you need a minimum 4 players or else the events won't start, or if they do they do not count. As soon as a random would come in, it's a mess. To end each node you need in later ones to at least win, sometimes other requirements besides that.

6 to 11 am GMT time seemed to be more safe, specially on weekdays. Evenings europe / US, don't waste your time.

I had my progress glitch out twice for the online, starting again from 0 nodes completed

Just saying, heard others where it happened too, just be sure when u connect to the online u have a stable connection, imagine being at level 18 and starting again from scratch 

As far as I know, the progress glitch can happen if you don't manage to connect to online when booting up the game and then start the online campaign from the menu. I actually experimented with it a bit after I cleared the online campaign.

Just don't panic if you see your online campaign reset. Just make sure you do not play a game online that point. Instead restart the game and log online and your progress should be there.

As far as I know the only time your progress gets permanently deleted is if you get in that situation where it doesn't have your online stats, and then play a game that saves progress. The game then overwrites your MP progress on that clean slate, which is something you definitely do not want.

• Like 1

Well i just bought this game and funnily enough didnt Even know IT was among The games that Will get their MP closed....

Anyhow hopefully would Be able to find organized boosting group here to get The MP trophies done in Time. +2 GMT for me and would Be able to boost during those hours where there would likely Be less randoms

I just found out about this. I knew this was going to happen when the Omega Collection was released.

I've set up a Discord server for both this game and the PS3 game: https://discord.gg/zyGCFbP

Please join the server so we can easily organize boosting sessions together and chat without using the PlayStation messages (which can be really slow/glitchy and doesn't support voice).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you read the GUIDE here on PSNP, there is a glitch so you can get all but two online trophies without passing any event.

The two you need to work on is killing 50 ships and completionist, which is the only really hard trophy. You need to at least pass in all 210 events. As someone said earlier at the later levels you have to be in first place to even pass some events.

Unfortuneally that’s the only one I have left, with about 180 more events to pass. So I don’t think I have time or skill to get it in 4 weeks.

Edit: Do you think they will cansel the access to buy the DLC’s as the server goes down?

Edited by Morfea
Put in a link to the guide

• 2 weeks later...

To answer my own question, it was possible to buy the DLC atm at least. Cheapest way is to buy the PS3 version and you get the vita for free.

And for getting thoose nodes, it went really fast, there is a lot of boosters and idlers to help getting the trophy. Happy hunting