Let's Play Our PS3 Backlog

On 30/12/2017 at 7:01 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

I now have 345 games to complete for the PS3, 222 of which have a Platinum Trophy.

Taking bets on how many I can finish in the year coming up.

Hmmmm, 5 bucks says you'll finish more than me, lol

23 hours ago, NetEntity said:

>has 173 games in PS3 backlog

> is probably doomed

Have dreams of reducing my backlog to 173 games... well, delusional fantasies if I'm totally honest with myself :)

On 12/21/2017 at 9:38 AM, Soufwar said:

Sign me up, here’s my list: 

These i already started (either hidden or public trophy lists):

From Dust

Grand Theft Auto IV

Battlefield 3 

SSX

Call Of Duty Ghosts

Ico

These are either unstarted backlog or games i am playing on blank accounts and will sync once i get their 100% or have good progress on them: 

LittleBigPlanet

Frozen Freefall Snowball Fight

Oddworld: New ‘N’ Tasty

Beyond Good And Evil HD

Abyss Odyssey 

I have like 30+ games i haven’t started at all from PS3 but planning to if i make good progress on these! 

Update on the current situation: 

made progress on GTA IV and Battlefield 3, i’d say i’ll need 120-150 hours dumped in both of them to get their 100% but to shake things a bit i am playing From Dust and 100%ing it now just not to get bored. I am also playing Frozen Freefall Snowball Fight casually a lot on a blank account and actually liking my time with this small little game. I’ll continue to update as i go through with this. 

On 31/12/2017 at 7:52 AM, damage_6-9 said:

Have dreams of reducing my backlog to 173 games... well, delusional fantasies if I'm totally honest with myself :)

Haha, i know the feeling. I deleted 220 games that were 0% when the ps4 update allowed it. The backlog has only gotten bigger since

• Like 1

@damage_6-9 @Psy-Tychist @gernboes let me know how many games you want to play/plat.

For everyone else, I'm really sorry about the OP, I can't for the life of me figure out why some spoilers merge with others. When I get better at it, I'll have another go at it. But I've tried several times now over the past week, and I'm tired of working on it. Maybe I'll have it so that your names will link directly to the post where you've listed the games. Once I've figured out how to do that, that is. Then it would just be simple as editing your original post.

Happy New Year!!

Happy new year!

Im sure you'll get it working at some point. 

First games for me:

Single player - Blazblue Continuum Shift - working on story mode completion

Online - Uncharted 3 - only curator and coop arena on crushing to go.

- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - coop missions - 4 to go and done. It's been a long time but finally getting back into them

10 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

For everyone else, I'm really sorry about the OP, I can't for the life of me figure out why some spoilers merge with others. When I get better at it, I'll have another go at it. But I've tried several times now over the past week, and I'm tired of working on it. Maybe I'll have it so that your names will link directly to the post where you've listed the games. Once I've figured out how to do that, that is. Then it would just be simple as editing your original post.

I don’t think the issue is you but the forum software as there is another issue with spoiler tags where if spoiler tag is in a particular place in a thread then it won’t open. The first time you click on it,it does nothing and clicking a second time takes you to the top of the page. I had to put all my plats in my trophy checklist in my first post because of this.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

@damage_6-9 @Psy-Tychist @gernboes let me know how many games you want to play/plat.

Happy New Year!!

Ok, my starting list will be:

1. Alice: Madness Returns  -8%
  2. Aliens vs Predator  -41%
  3. Alone In The Dark  -23%
  4. Alpha Protocol  -1%
  5. Anarchy Reigns  - 2%
  6. AC III   -1%
  7. AC Black Flag
  8. AC Liberation HD
  9. AC Revelations
  10. AC Rogue
  11. Batman - telltale
  12. Arkham City  -3%
  13. Arkham Asylum  -5%
  14. Arkham Origins  -13%
  15. Bad Company  -82%
  16. BF Hardline
  17. Bayonetta   -1%
  18. BioShock series
  19. GoW series

Will definitely be adding more as the year progresses :)

On 12/21/2017 at 10:59 AM, SolarCat02 said:

WITH PLATINUM

- Dragon Age Origins (15%)

- Heavy Rain (8%)

- Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life (18%)

WITHOUT PLATINUM

- Super Motherload (28%) <-- story in progress

- The Unfinished Swan (71%)

- Hoard (23%)

- Jurassic Park: The Survivors (65%)

Small update, working on finishing the story itself for Super Motherload. I almost remember all the mechanics on how to do things. I stopped smashing my ship against the ceiling anyway. I will chip away at the story itself during the week.

Not really sure how I will finish the whole game in an hour, though, or do the hardcore mode. I will have to read up on that, I think there are some unlocks that will help maybe. 

• Like 1

I just popped the last 2 trophies I needed for Killzone 3 which is now at 100% so that’s one less ‘already played’ PS3 game out of the way. I’m also currently working my way through Killzone 2 on Elite difficulty which is the last trophy I need for the plat and 100%.

• Like 2

Ones I'm definitely going to try to Platinum

Ratchet: Deadlocked - 0%

Dragon Age Origins - 0%

Dragon Age 2 - 0%

Fallout New Vegas - 0%

Ico - 0%

Shadow of the Colossus - 3%

If I'm incredibly optimistic and going for Platinum but not 100%

Call of Duty: World at War - 29% (I suck at zombies)

On 21/12/2017 at 3:06 PM, Ottobot31 said:

I definitely need the extra motivation to complete these.

Ico

Lego Batman 2

Lego Batman 3 

Lego Lord of the Rings

Diablo 3

Final Fantasy X-2

Skylanders Swap Force

Skyrim

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2

Infamous 2

If anyone has DB raging blast 2 and would be kind enough to help I'd greatly appreciate it!

Final Fantasy X-2 you can speed up the progress if you have a new copy for Vita!! It's how i got through FFX HD! 

Will probably post one update a week. Update 1:

Been working on AC Revelations this week. I'm digging the fact that both Ezio and Altair are both in this game and enjoying the story portion of the game. Not a huge fan of the den defense battles but like how they added something new to this game. Wondering what they've been doing with the newer games to keep it from becoming stale and repetitive because this plays a lot like AC1, 2 and Brotherhood. I've completed about half of the story trying to get as many 100% synchs as I go through to make it less grindy afterwards. Played my first online match and got my butt handed to me as well. Surprised at the number of level 50 players still playing this game. figured the servers would be completely dead by now. Anywho with the weekend coming up, hoping to make significant progress in the game.

2018 PS3 Backlog Goal:

1) Assassin's Creed Revelations - 17% - updated

2) Assassin's Creed III - 1%

3) Assassin's Creed IV - 1%

4) Bioshock - 42%

5) Bioshock 2 - 1%

6) Bioshock infinite - 1%

7) Demon Souls - 13%

8) Diablo 3 - 36%

9) Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 2%

10 Lego the hobbit - 5%

11) Lego Lord of the rings - 23%

12) Need for Speed the run - 40%

13) Need for Speed Shift 2 unleashed - 22%

14) Prince of persia - Warrior within - 59%

15) Uno - 71%

• Like 3

I'm in the middle of some quite hefty exams and i'm also about to move, so my ps3 is unaccessesible at the moment, which means i probably won't get properly started until February, which kinda sucks, since i have a backlog itch i need to scratch. :(

And seeing some of you guys making progress just makes me want to get right down to action even more. 

Just now, MB_27_Beach said:

Just saw this and the December 31 cutoff.  Could you put me on the bench in case anyone drops out?

Syberia 1

Syberia 2

Fez

South Park SOT

Anna

I'll add you since you asked so nicely. :D And, most importantly, your list isn't too long.

• Like 1