Let's Play Our PS3 Backlog

On 17.1.2018 at 4:56 AM, kraven_15 said:

How is it? I have it in my backlog for many years (not for this event though). 

Still working on blazblue CS. Finished legion mode on all 3 difficulties and arcade on hell difficulty. Started the 100 combo challenges... currently a whopping 6% done. 

All thats left is 7 combos with the dlc characters, 100 combos all up, score attack, a couple of gallery picks and training for an hour.

Also nearly done with uncharted fight for fortune, but its a vita game, so not part of this event either

Havent progressed really far, im just through the first assignment which really serves as a tutorial, after that it opens up a bit, but i have been working mainly on AC Syndicate. Im going to get 100% on taht today probably so then i will play a little bit of Alpha Protocol again.

So far, its pretty enjoyable though!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gernboes said:

Havent progressed really far, im just through the first assignment which really serves as a tutorial, after that it opens up a bit, but i have been working mainly on AC Syndicate. Im going to get 100% on taht today probably so then i will play a little bit of Alpha Protocol again.

So far, its pretty enjoyable though!

Good to hear! Look forward to hearing more as you progress

On 1/23/2018 at 10:00 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Hey guys! I've been really sick these past couple of days, and it doesn't seem I'll get better soon. Just to let you know. Updates might not happen until the weekend.

Feel better soon! Being sick stinks. 

So, I had a bit of a curve ball this month. Shortly after I started feeling better, my PS3 controller died and refused to charge again. Finally got a replacement, just a cheap Chinese knockoff but it seems to work okay. (Tested it on Flower to make sure the tilting and Dualshock work as well.) 

So. Let's try this again. Reposting my list so it doesn't get lost, but I have not made any progress on any of it yet, trophy wise. 

WITH PLATINUM

- Dragon Age Origins (15%)

- Heavy Rain (8%)

- Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life (18%)

WITHOUT PLATINUM

- Super Motherload (28%) <-- story in progress, once I finish the story siding with Earth it should go much faster. 

- The Unfinished Swan (71%)

- Hoard (23%)

- Jurassic Park: The Survivors (65%)

• Like 1

Update 4:

Was finally able to meet up with my buddy and was able to have him drop me a few of the grindy items and a few of the items I missed in White world tendency in Demon Souls. Was able to cross that game off the list Sunday when the plat popped. Kind of bored with AC 3 so I may move onto one of the lego games and then go back. Guess we'll find out in the next update

2018 PS3 Backlog Goal: 2/15 complete

1) Assassin's Creed Revelations - 100%

2) Assassin's Creed III - 3%

3) Assassin's Creed IV - 1%

4) Bioshock - 42%

5) Bioshock 2 - 1%

6) Bioshock infinite - 1%

7) Demon Souls - 100% - updated

8) Diablo 3 - 36%

9) Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 2%

10 Lego the hobbit - 5%

11) Lego Lord of the rings - 23%

12) Need for Speed the run - 40%

13) Need for Speed Shift 2 unleashed - 22%

14) Prince of persia - Warrior within - 59%

15) Uno - 71%

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Couch said:

Update 4:

Was finally able to meet up with my buddy and was able to have him drop me a few of the grindy items and a few of the items I missed in White world tendency in Demon Souls. Was able to cross that game off the list Sunday when the plat popped. Kind of bored with AC 3 so I may move onto one of the lego games and then go back. Guess we'll find out in the next update

7) Demon Souls - 100% - updated

Congrats!

• Like 1

Glad you're feeling better Edunstar84!

I have been working on Alice: Madness Returns and have been enjoying it a lot. I am playing it blind and will use chapter select to grab the collectibles afterwards. I am in the final chapter I think, so it's going pretty well. Not too sure I will do the DLC for it, maybe some other time later on.

Other than that I have been busy trying to get the multiplayer trophies for Driver San Francisco. To my surprise there were still enough online races going on to boost my XP with. And with the kind help of a very generous boosting partner I am up to 95% trophy completion. With a boosting session planned this Friday I hope to get the plat soon. It wasn't on my list, but I am eager to finish it as I really enjoyed that game.

The same goes for Tomb Raider on PS3 where I am looking to get the multiplayer trophies to also plat that one. These games are a bit too heavy on the multiplayer to my usual liking, but I did enjoy them so much that I would love to have the plat for them regardless.

10 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Glad you're feeling better Edunstar84!

I have been working on Alice: Madness Returns and have been enjoying it a lot. I am playing it blind and will use chapter select to grab the collectibles afterwards. I am in the final chapter I think, so it's going pretty well. Not too sure I will do the DLC for it, maybe some other time later on.

Other than that I have been busy trying to get the multiplayer trophies for Driver San Francisco. To my surprise there were still enough online races going on to boost my XP with. And with the kind help of a very generous boosting partner I am up to 95% trophy completion. With a boosting session planned this Friday I hope to get the plat soon. It wasn't on my list, but I am eager to finish it as I really enjoyed that game.

The same goes for Tomb Raider on PS3 where I am looking to get the multiplayer trophies to also plat that one. These games are a bit too heavy on the multiplayer to my usual liking, but I did enjoy them so much that I would love to have the plat for them regardless.

Awesome! I used a guide for my 1st playthrough. Awesome progress all-a-round I'd say. Unfortunately for me, I haven't gone back to playing Zestiria. I've been enjoying Monster Hunter: World instead.

• Like 1

Just now, FilmFanatic said:

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is now platted. Next up I’m starting Tales Of Symphonia which will not be a quick plat but I’m looking forward to playing it as I like the series.

Congrats and good luck with Tales of Symphonia. I've played a few hours for an event, but wasn't in the right mindset to continue with it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Congrats and good luck with Tales of Symphonia. I've played a few hours for an event, but wasn't in the right mindset to continue with it.

Thanks. 4 playthroughs isn’t going to be that fun and that’s assuming I don’t screw anything up. It’s my fourth Tales Of game so at least I know what I’m in for. I’ve got 17 lists on my iPad for titles and things to collect and with the excellent guide on here I think I should be able to get through it with no issues.

• Like 1

After focusing almost exclusively on the game for the last 3 weeks, I've finally managed to 100% Fallout New Vegas. While I really enjoyed spending time wandering the desert exploring things, I was really glad to have finally completed this game that's been in my backlog for over 7 years. The only other thing I made progress in in relation to this event was hitting the $1 million mark in Farming Simulator, and spending a day installing GT 6 (well, more like 10 hours but still a long time), a game which I might add to this list later on. Anywho, here's the list of my updated stats:

Spoiler

Command & Conquer: RA3 (88%)

Gran Turismo 5 (86%)

Modnation Racers (81%)

Metal Gear Solid 2 (81%)

The Sims 3 (58%)

Fallout: New Vegas (51%) --> (100%) (Completed on January 29th)

Heavy Rain (51%)

Farming Simulator (42%) --> (57%)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 (42%)  --> (45%)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (added January 5th) (40%)

Sonic Adventure (36%)

Beyond Two Souls (36%)

Ratchet & Clank: FFA (32%)

Steins;Gate (19%)

Echochrome (19%)

One Piece Pirate Warriors (18% & about 200 episodes left to get caught up to this game's events)

Tales of Zestiria (16%)

Tales of Graces f (14%)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (8%)

Remember Me (7%)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (Uninstalled)

Okami HD (Uninstalled)

Assassin's Creed Rouge (Uninstalled)

Catherine (Unstarted)

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (Unstarted)

Monster Jam Battlegrounds (Unstarted) --> (100%) (Completed on January 8th)

• Like 3

WITH PLATINUM

- Dragon Age Origins (15%)

- Heavy Rain (8%)

- Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life (18%)

WITHOUT PLATINUM

- Super Motherload (28% | 38%) <-- Finished the story. Working on unlocking other characters and upgrading in prep for the next bits. 

- The Unfinished Swan (71%)

- Hoard (23%)

- Jurassic Park: The Survivors (65%)

I'm finally finished with exams and moving so i got my PS3 up and running today. I wanted to start out with Rayman Origins because i basically only needed to do a clean-up run through 15 levels, but my save game is lost somehow, so I have to start over from scratch, but it should be doable - i'm already a ways in. 

• Like 1

Update 5:

Well not much progress made on my list below. I did knock Beyond Good and Evil HD off the total PS3 backlog along with finishing all but the rubberbanded trophy of Loadout on the PS4. Started blazerush on the PS3 last night to just get the single online trophy but the game is hella fun and sucked me in. I'll most likely finish that and AMY(terrible game, don't play it) before moving back to ACIII. Also started up a 3on3 ftp game on PS4 and will be doing Dark Souls 2 on PS4 with a buddy on the weekends. Have a good week all!

2018 PS3 Backlog Goal: 2/15 complete

1) Assassin's Creed Revelations - 100%

2) Assassin's Creed III - 3%

3) Assassin's Creed IV - 1%

4) Bioshock - 42%

5) Bioshock 2 - 1%

6) Bioshock infinite - 1%

7) Demon Souls - 100%

8) Diablo 3 - 36%

9) Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 2%

10 Lego the hobbit - 5%

11) Lego Lord of the rings - 23%