Let's Play Our PS3 Backlog

Just Hardmode left and then I will be done with Super Motherload. Fun little game, and with the Simulcrum character unlocked Hardmode should be no problem as long as I always remember to actually refuel back at base. (I didn't just die because I forgot last time, nope nope nope, nothing to see here!) Don't know how much time I have to play in the next few days, but hoping to be done by the weekend. 

WITH PLATINUM

- Dragon Age Origins (15%)

- Heavy Rain (8%)

- Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life (18%)

WITHOUT PLATINUM

- Super Motherload (28% | 71%)

- The Unfinished Swan (71%)

- Hoard (23%)

- Jurassic Park: The Survivors (65%)

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎28 at 3:12 PM, coldsphinx93 said:

I am really close to getting the platinum in mini ninjas. I just have to redo like 2 levels for collectibles and one or two misc. trophies. Then I will finally be done with the game.

I got my platinum!! For what looks like a kids game, it is a bit more tricky than I thought it would be. Fun and cute game.

• Like 1

Are we allowed to add games to our list that weren't on their previously? Because thanks to some boostylicious boosting buddies I finally managed to get the Driver San Francisco platinum yesterday evening. That one had been sitting on my backlog for so long I didn't even dare to pick it for this event :P

There are a couple more games like that on my backlog where it is mainly the multiplayer putting me off, like Killzone 3. That one should not be too hard to do at all but it will have its servers shut down soon. So I will give that one priority over the offline platinum games on my list for now. I won't bother with Killzone 2 though.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Are we allowed to add games to our list that weren't on their previously? Because thanks to some boostylicious boosting buddies I finally managed to get the Driver San Francisco platinum yesterday evening. That one had been sitting on my backlog for so long I didn't even dare to pick it for this event :P

There are a couple more games like that on my backlog where it is mainly the multiplayer putting me off, like Killzone 3. That one should not be too hard to do at all but it will have its servers shut down soon. So I will give that one priority over the offline platinum games on my list for now. I won't bother with Killzone 2 though.

You can if you hadn't platted it before, but since it wasn't on your list and platted, then 

Everyone is updated!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

You can if you hadn't platted it before, but since it wasn't on your list and platted, then 

Everyone is updated!

OK That's great! And indeed it was not platted before of course :)

My entry seems to have not been updated yet though. Here to help you out:

Total: 4/18

Changed:

Alice: Madness Returns (84%) :platinum:

Added:

Driver San Francisco (100%) :platinum:

Only these two games I'm active on finishing from my backlog. It's not easy task cuz I have tons things to do in my daily life and a bit falling behind.. 

"Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days"

*Digital Version*

-I just wanna finish my one remaining online trophy called "addict" trophy. I'm only 4 wins away for getting this trophy 16/20. 

-"Dead rising trophy" beat the game on extreme mode. I can play this anytime.. (offline)

"Fuse"

*Disc version*

-I'm currently on Mission 3 lethal mode.

-Echelon will be a challenge for me..I was able to get another 5 stars on Raven map by myself. But trophies says I have to have 2+ players to unlock each maps.. (sighs)

• Like 3

First one down! I just finished Rayman Origins after only 5 years (lol). I had to start over since my save game was lost, so what i couldn't do in five years i managed in five days now. This thread must be really motivating. I didn't even get very frustrated whit the speed run trophies - although that's something that often upsets me.

• Like 1

An update for me, I finally finished the story of FFXIII and it's now at 47% and now I'm into the post game grind for the missions and the treasure hunter trophy.  That will take some time, but at least the first half of that platinum is done.  I also really lucked out and got the trophy for getting a 5 star ranking on the final boss on my first try.  Definitely making good progress now, but still in for a long haul.

• Like 3

Ok then here is my PS3 list:

Spoiler

Batman: Arkham City (21/71)

DeadRising 2 (48/51)

Demon's Souls (0/38)

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (47/49)

Eiyuu Senki - The world Conquest (31/34)

Fallout 3 (3/73)

Final Fantasy XIII (34/36)

Helldivers (3/40)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (20/61)

Mighty No. 9 (29/31)

ModNation Racers (35/69)

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (12/43)

Mugen Souls (48/51)

Mugen Souls Z (0/50)

Need For Speed: The Run (35/43)

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (12/37)

Press Your Luck (10/13)

RAGE (20/61)

Record of Agarest War (32/35)

Red Dead Redemption (10/91)

UFC Undisputed 2009 (15/31)

I just hope that I can be able to get some of the games done, especially ones that involve online bullshit.

Edited by GarciaFever

On 11/02/2018 at 4:51 AM, GarciaFever said:

I was very late in joining before the cut-off. If @Edunstar84 says otherwise, then I don't mind joining.

19 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I could add you in but, you'll probably be at the end 'cause the formatting was such a chore to work around. Anyway post your list :D 

I only just saw this. I know I technically missed the cut off but I would really like to join. I've even completed 2 PS3 games this year so far from my backlog. I will post my list here if you approve me joining.

EDIT: Thanks for letting me join. My PS3 backlog is as follows:

3D Dot Game Heroes

Assassin's Creed 3

Demon's Souls

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Dishonored

Final Fantasy XIII

ICO

Jak 1

Jak 2

Jak 3

Legends Of War

Mafia 2

Metal Gear Solid 2

Metal Gear Solid 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Need For Speed: Shift

Portal 2

Ratchet & Clank 2

Ratchet & Clank 3

Red Dead Redemption

Sly 1

Sly 2

Sly 3

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

I only just saw this. I know I technically missed the cut off but I would really like to join. I've even completed 2 PS3 games this year so far from my backlog. I will post my list here if you approve me joining.

Okay, just post your list! The OP won't be updated today, maybe mid-week.

Update 6:

Been a while since my last post but not much progress was made. Been watching the Olympics a lot ( USA, USA, USA) and playing the PS4. I did finish up blazerush on the PS3 though not part of my 2018 PS3 goals but it was a fun game and if you have it, you should definitely give it a go. I moved back over to Amy and my gawd it's just such a bad game IMO. I still wasn't ready to go back to ACIII so I started another new game. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Wasn't really for me so moved on and found myself at Lego lord of the rings. Started the game over because I haven't touched it in years and found myself loving it. Just about done with the story play through and can start the free-play play through after.

Some other notable mentions were finishing Loadout on the PS4. Making more progress on Dark Souls 2 and getting back into Warframe.

Until Next time folks :)

2018 PS3 Backlog Goal: 2/15 complete

Spoiler

1) Assassin's Creed Revelations - 100%

2) Assassin's Creed III - 3%

3) Assassin's Creed IV - 1%

4) Bioshock - 42%

5) Bioshock 2 - 1%

6) Bioshock infinite - 1%

7) Demon Souls - 100%

8) Diablo 3 - 36%

9) Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - 2%

10 Lego the hobbit - 5%

11) Lego Lord of the rings - 25% - updated

12) Need for Speed the run - 40%

13) Need for Speed Shift 2 unleashed - 22%

14) Prince of persia - Warrior within - 59%

15) Uno - 71%

Games Started on PS3 not part of the above list:

Spoiler

1) Beyond good and Evil HD - 100%

2) Blazerush - 100% - updated

3) AMY - 33% - updated

4) Metal Gear Rising - 1% - updated

Games Started on PS4 not part of either list above:

Spoiler

1) 3on3 - 11%

2) Loadout - 100% - updated

3) Dark Souls 2 - 10% - updated

4) Batman - 3%

5) Warframe - 36% - updated

Update #3:

Syberia 100%

Syberia II 100%  

Fez

South Park SOT 100%

Anna

South Park was a really fun game and the collectibles weren't bad, until you noticed you missed some and had to replay the game.  Of course, I had to do 2 playthroughs anyway for the trophies, but damn, the collectibles were the hardest part!

• Like 2